Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Empty
PostSubject: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 2:57 pm

This is what I’ve found so far; does anyone know of anything else? There are a few pics from Pekka's house too.
Also, does anybody know the source of the pictures that have text included on them? It seems that were taken from an official document, or something like that.

-Pictures:
Big size (Later I’ll upload the full size version to Mega):
Spoiler:

Regular size:
Spoiler:

From "Pekka: Inside the Mind of a School Shooter":
Spoiler:

Videos:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:53 pm

I've always found Pekka's case very interesting, more than other 'copycat killings'.

proshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 12:29 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I've always found Pekka's case very interesting, more than other 'copycat killings'.

I don’t know that much about him tbh, I just saw the documentary recently. But yeah, it seems interesting, and there’s a lot of info about him.

The pictures in full size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The picture on the bathroom, it’s on the bathroom where Pekka shot himself, and it can be seen a bullet hole on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104712
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 5:20 pm

Alex213 wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

I don’t know that much about him tbh, I just saw the documentary recently. But yeah, it seems interesting, and there’s a lot of info about him.

The pictures in full size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The picture on the bathroom, it’s on the bathroom where Pekka shot himself, and it can be seen a bullet hole on the wall.
Looks like he was possibly kneeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Koltin wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

You’re probably right. According to the official report, he only shot once inside that bathroom:
“The perpetrator then walked to the lavatory next to the canteen, on the same floor, where he shot himself in the head, which resulted in his demise later that day (the ninth casualty). One cartridge case was found in the lavatory.”
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104712
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 2:49 am

Alex213 wrote:
Koltin wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

You’re probably right. According to the official report, he only shot once inside that bathroom:
“The perpetrator then walked to the lavatory next to the canteen, on the same floor, where he shot himself in the head, which resulted in his demise later that day (the ninth casualty). One cartridge case was found in the lavatory.”
the bullet path is way too low if he was standing also it looks that it went upwards a bit, cant really tell actually..
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 23970
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:34 pm

“Pekka: Inside the mind of a school shooter”, on 1080p:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was uploaded to youtube months ago. I believe that it lasted only a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 2:28 pm

More pictures. Some are repeated, but include the original text down below (credit to underwater8767 from Reddit)
Spoiler:

Also, I would appreciate if anyone can upload the documentary somewhere. Probably not on youtube, but maybe on dailymotion. As far as I know, it’s the only version in HD.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 2:40 pm

I made a MEGA archive of the Jokela Shooting a while ago and here's the crime scene photo portion of it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

777 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 2:53 pm

I feel like a lot of media about pekka was lost when radical-radiant deactivated her tumblr :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 3:03 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I made a MEGA archive of the Jokela Shooting a while ago and here's the crime scene photo portion of it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice. I don’t think that I’ve seen most of those before (at least not with the text).
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 3:20 pm

nicolecevario wrote:
I feel like a lot of media about pekka was lost when radical-radiant deactivated her tumblr :\
I remember finding her on newtumbl before she deleted her account. Some of the posts were archived through other users reblogging them.

Dawlish

Contribution Points : 10086
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Those pictures are from preliminary investigation protocol (police summary for the court etc., dont know what the US word for it is). You can request those case files for free from the police, if you're finnish. Naturally many parts are blacked out.

vril and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Ghetto607

Contribution Points : 25665
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 4:58 pm

777 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was uploaded to youtube months ago. I believe that it lasted only a couple of weeks.

Thanks for posting this, I never knew anything detail wise about Pekka other than seeing memes in various communities and avatars of him with his "HioR" shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dawlish

Dawlish

Contribution Points : 10086
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 3:16 am

777 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I watched that documentary part again where this woman who was in that classroom which Pekka entered recalls it, and it's interesting because there was interview on local paper couple days after the shooting that is not very similar with it; they interviewed 12-years old boy who was in the room also, who doesn't seem to support whole "Pekka told us to create chaos and he left because we complied"-thing. It doesn't fully support "Pekka was so calm"-argument either.

Translated to english:

After shooting the principal at close range in front of the entrance, the shooter entered the class where Pitkämäki was also. The teacher Kim Kiuru had left the class a moment earlier and was chased by the shooter in the school corridor.

"When the shooter entered our class, everyone ran screaming and shouting to the corner on the floor."

Pitkämäki and his friend were left in the middle of the room completely surprised by the situation.

"The boy pointed a gun at us and ordered us to the corner as well. We obeyed immediately," says Pitkämäki.

When all the students had been herded into a corner crying, the shooter delivered his declaration-like message to the frightened youngsters.

"He said that 'this is a revolution' and 'break up the places.' He told us to destroy the TV, then shot it himself. Next he shot at the window.”

A magazine fell from the boy's pistol on the floor and he picked it up laughing.

"The shooter laughed out loud and told us 'do what you want.' Then he left the class".

TheNeuroSurge, Ennui, buffalobill91 and yves like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 10:55 am

Btw I love how funny it is that Pekka (the faggot who flooded this forum) didn't even watch the documentary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school   Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures/videos inside Jokela high school
Page 1 of 1