Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?

Go down 
+3
Mr Bubbless
yash buddha
Ruteeo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

Contribution Points : 33114
Forum Reputation : 0

Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Empty
PostSubject: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 7:04 pm

Poor examples of explaining, wrong weapon types, "Assault rifle" headlines, ETC, go wild with things you find stupid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stupid boomer cartoon

"ASSUALT WIFLE"
"Bullets"
"Bushmater" that looks like a fucking carnival toy gun

Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square and name like this post

Back to top Go down
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 29097

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 2:14 pm

I saw a bolt action rifle being called a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 29097

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 2:21 pm

shit is making me cringe

Carnifex879, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, yash buddha, vril and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 10:45 pm

Ruteeo wrote:
Poor examples of explaining, wrong weapon types, "Assault rifle" headlines, ETC, go wild with things you find stupid.

Stupid boomer cartoon

"ASSUALT WIFLE"
"Bullets"

There's something about boomers comics that makes me more embarrassed than I should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:00 am

Ruteeo wrote:

Stupid boomer cartoon

"ASSUALT WIFLE"
"Bullets"

I would love to see someone fire five bullets in a second out of a Glock, I don't think that's possible for anyone besides Jerry Miculek.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 3:12 am

margaflor wrote:
There's something about boomers comics that makes me more embarrassed than I should.
I agree on that. Boomer comics need to die. The art style and portrayal makes me cringe every time.

Anyways, back to stupid misinformation, one example are videos on guns that overestimate the power of "AY AW 15s!!!" like this:

They should go shoot a shotgun or hunting rifle like a Remington 700 (or the 770 I shot once that knocked down an entire cardboard target at a shooting range) and come back to tell me if it's power is truly "explosive" lol.

CrazyfortheCrazies likes this post

Back to top Go down
CrazyfortheCrazies

CrazyfortheCrazies

Contribution Points : 14452

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 3:42 am

It will never cease to impress me that despite all the incidents where people kill an unfortunate amount of people with non "assault" style guns or no guns at all these people still perpetuate this lie.
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22454
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 5:50 pm

Hate when they say "AR15-style rifle". It's either an AR-15 or it isn't.

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 6:46 pm

Everyone's so fucking worried about "AY AW 15s", but I'm much more worried about someone who goes full Vladislav Rosylakov and kills like 26 people with a cheap ass shotgun. James Holmes' AR-15 kept jamming, and so did Nikolas Cruz's. Vladik got a lot more milage out of his shotgun than either of the previously mentioned.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

CrazyfortheCrazies likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?   Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid missinfo about guns and mass shootings thread?
Page 1 of 1