Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazan School Shooting

Go down 
+11
Employer_Square
rebootoX
Koltin
Sabratha
Carnifex879
fast200
lognifiiskurk
QuestionMark
Killisaki
Ansølo
Mr Bubbless
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19721
Forum Reputation : 868

Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazan School Shooting   Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:10 am

In January 2023 an inspection protocol of Ilnaz's mobile phone was announced.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's incredible how investigation completely overlooked the fact that about an hour before the shooting Ilnaz sent a message to an unknown user under the name "newschool" via Trillian service, asking if this user was at school. I suspect this user was never identified even 2 years later. Must've been his accomplice, even though Ilnaz is constantly denying he had any.

TheNeuroSurge likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22729
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Kazan School Shooting   Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:12 am

war criminal wrote:
In January 2023 an inspection protocol of Ilnaz's mobile phone was announced.
It's incredible how investigation completely overlooked the fact that about an hour before the shooting Ilnaz sent a message to an unknown user under the name "newschool" via Trillian service, asking if this user was at school. I suspect this user was never identified even 2 years later. Must've been his accomplice, even though Ilnaz is constantly denying he had any.

I've been reading that blog too, there are a lot of interesting discrepancies.

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kazan School Shooting   Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ilnaz Galyaviev made his last plea today.

"I want to ask for forgiveness from those affected. I understand that no words or money will bring back the dead and make the injured ones healthy again. I will try to close all lawsuits and not limit myself while working in prison. I will try to write a book and close lawsuits using money. I was never a god and I do not consider myself as such".

I'm a bit lazy to translate everything from scratch this time so Google translate will help you, anyway, most of the information mentioned in this article had already been published before, so...

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Amokauliflower, vril, buffalobill91, BBYpoltergeist and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kazan School Shooting   Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 8:33 am

Ilnaz Galyaviev was sentenced to life imprisonment

The Kazan shooter will spend the rest of his life in a special regime colony.

The Supreme Court of Tatarstan has finished considering one of the most horrific crimes in the history of the republic. On May 11, 2021, Ilnaz Galyaviev broke into the building of gymnasium № 175 with a gun and improvised explosives. 9 people were killed: two teachers and seven ninth-graders. Many were seriously injured and left disabled. In total 667 victims were involved in the case.

Galyaviev was sentenced to life imprisonment in a special regime colony - the same was requested by the prosecution.

13.04.2023 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheNeuroSurge, buffalobill91, raggedslx, xDarkRazoR and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 28338
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Kazan School Shooting   Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 9:08 pm

war criminal wrote:
Ilnaz Galyaviev was sentenced to life imprisonment

The Kazan shooter will spend the rest of his life in a special regime colony.

The Supreme Court of Tatarstan has finished considering one of the most horrific crimes in the history of the republic. On May 11, 2021, Ilnaz Galyaviev broke into the building of gymnasium № 175 with a gun and improvised explosives. 9 people were killed: two teachers and seven ninth-graders. Many were seriously injured and left disabled. In total 667 victims were involved in the case.

Galyaviev was sentenced to life imprisonment in a special regime colony - the same was requested by the prosecution.

13.04.2023 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The state that ilnaz and timur are in is truly sad

TheNeuroSurge and Achlys like this post

Back to top Go down
mflergen

mflergen

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Kazan School Shooting   Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 9:43 pm

life in a russian prison is not a life. it would be easier to stick the muzzle of a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger

TheNeuroSurge, vril, war criminal and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kazan School Shooting   Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 7:34 am

Several Kazan schools received threats on the anniversary of the tragedy in gymnasium No. 175
Children and teachers are being evacuated

This morning several Kazan schools received threats related to the anniversary of the shooting at gymnasium No. 175. This was reported by the press service of the mayor's office on the Telegram channel. It wasn't stated which particular schools received the threats, but children and teachers are already being evacuated.

“Principals are alerting law enforcement, schools are doing everything to make sure students are safe,” the post reads. The administration also thanked the teachers for not losing their vigilance and acting according to the instructions.

TheNeuroSurge, NEXT STEP UP, buffalobill91 and Йозеф Геббельс like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazan School Shooting   Kazan School Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazan School Shooting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2