Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43118
Forum Reputation : 65

Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media   Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 6:14 am

2 renditions of NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams Massacre At Virigina Tech April 18th 2007.
The date NBC recieved and partially aired the package from Seung Hui Cho.

In the second video at 13:20 a obscure clip from cho's videotaping in the minivan where Cho says
"I did it, I had to, what other choices did you give me?"

Within these renditions of NBC nightly news 2007/4/18 is the segment where news anchor
Brian Williams shows swift glimpses of a paper copy of the manifesto including the photos that were not released.

This video contains a compilation of the common released video tapes and statements and again Brian williams segment on the day
of recieiving the package though this video also contains a rare MSNBC segment that shows further and even more obscure contents
of Seung Hui Cho's multimedia manifesto.

A still of a rare clip of Seung Hui Cho's taping in the minivan in which he states "Did you think I wanted to do this? Do you think I ever dreamed
of dying like this in a millions years? I didn't want to do this." I cannot remember where i captured this still from as of present.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HURRIKANE and MilverSoxie like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40234
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media   Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 8:58 am

Thank you for this. One of these days I'm going to try to compile all the clips I can find into as whole a recreation as I can, unless someone already did that.
Do you think the full manifesto is out there in some FBI or NBC vault?
Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43118
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media   Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 6:53 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Thank you for this. One of these days I'm going to try to compile all the clips I can find into as whole a recreation as I can, unless someone already did that.
Do you think the full manifesto is out there in some FBI or NBC vault?
NBC and the FBI both had copies of the multimedia manifesto and I highly doubt they have ever got rid of it, it's likely in an archive somewhere. Over time I have been recovering all the pieces I come across and the complete truth to bring ultimate closure on this standout event, I'm recovering the full story, detail and message of why the events of Virginia Tech April 16th 2007 occured.

MilverSoxie and dyonqqr like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media   Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Tech Massacre Extra Media
Page 1 of 1