Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

User Carnifex879 killed his father

Go down 
+9
Luci
Mr Bubbless
Jenn
cowardlycorpse
Killisaki
Saoradh
lognifiiskurk
dyonqqr
yash buddha
13 posters
AuthorMessage

User Carnifex879 killed his father Empty
PostSubject: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 6:39 am

Edit 1: Redacted

I would like to see a confirmation of this first.

Edit 2: I probably made the thread too soon, sorry about that. It’s just that I would like to know asap if it’s true.

Edit 3: it's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Alex213 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 29072
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:08 am

Carnifex has nice glasses
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40459
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 8:04 am

Is there any confirmation either way yet?
Carnifex hasn't been online to deny anything. I'm archiving just in case.
(For what it's worth, I don't really believe it. But we just had a thread on lost media, so I don't really want to add to it if I can help it . If this all turns out to be a terrible misunderstanding, I'm sorry.)

Last edited by dyonqqr on Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 8:37 am

Idk if it’s true or not (it seems the names still aren’t revealed), but imagine logging off the forum for a few days only to discover upon return that everyone thinks you are a murderer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 10:03 am

morgenroede wrote:
Idk if it’s true or not (it seems the names still aren’t revealed), but imagine logging off the forum for a few days only to discover upon return that everyone thinks you are a murderer.
Lol, that would be freaky: “hey guys, how’s it goi- whatthefuck”

dyonqqr wrote:
(For what it's worth, I don't really believe it. But we just had a thread on lost media, so I don't really want to add to it if I can help it . If this all turns out to be a terrible misunderstanding, I'm sorry.)
Yeah, it’s possible that’s just some twisted joke, or a misunderstanding… I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 10:08 am

Alex213 wrote:
Lol, that would be freaky: “hey guys, how’s it goi- whatthefuck”

That’s exactly what I thought. Haha
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 10:12 am

How did it even come up that it was Carnifex? If he does log back on then he's gonna be in for one hell of a surprise.

QuestionMark and Sufficient-weight like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 10:20 am

We have to wait for confirmations. At first i believed it but now I doubt it. I just hope it is not him, anyway I imagine him entering the forum and getting a good scare by the confusion about this news.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 10:24 am

"Hey guys, just to clarify, I am not a murderer"
I don't really believe it either but would be shocked if it turned out to be true.

Employer_Square and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38254

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 10:55 am

The advice I'd give is let "Carnifex" speak to clarify those allegations or the family, rather everyone jump on the bandwagon to speak for him with allegations.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 10:59 am

I agree. I'd rather not speculate on whether it is true or not and would rather wait until anything is confirmed or clarified.

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 11:00 am

It is what I think, we should wait for him or his family to communicate, or an administrator that can confirm it
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Meme in advance. I hope this ages well.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Edit: This aged like fucking milk.

Last edited by dyonqqr on Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, lognifiiskurk, treehouseofhorror, Mr Bubbless, rj96, Employer_Square, Saoradh and like this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42568
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Well, this got out:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It confirmed the victim name, but also said this "He was on probation for a previous conviction of possession of burglary tools, Geddis said. "
Which Carnifex Said he was to me on Discord, here is the message he sent back then, the discord name was censored because I dont know if I am allowed to put discord usernames, you probably know his discord from this fórum, but still censored the name. So here it is:
All I got to say, is oh fuck. Like this awful. Damm.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, Ri0T and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 2:15 pm

If it turns out not be him, this too many similatiries either way. But still fuck.

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
cowardlycorpse

Contribution Points : 29631
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 2:42 pm

facebook.com/314320656147684/photos/a.314782742768142/315026409410442/

Ri0T likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 3:52 pm

Oh boy.

Just to add a small thing, I’m pretty sure that the killer was born on April 02, 2003, because of a facebook post. Carnifex [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that he was born on 2003.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 3:57 pm

Alex213 wrote:
Oh boy.

Just to add a small thing, I’m pretty sure that the killer was born on April 02, 2003, because of a facebook post. Carnifex [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that he was born on 2003.
Carnifex said that his anniversary has on April 2 on the discord of the forum.

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 4:02 pm

The post about his birthday, again censor his username, because I fear that I can't the username of discord users, Deleted User is obviously not a username, so yeah.

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol

QuestionMark, lognifiiskurk, Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 4:31 pm

About his birthday, here there's a facebook post from a relative of the killer (possibly his mother):

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 4:46 pm

From here:

From here:

From here:

His instagram is private. Does anyone have access?
Feel free to message me if you have any information. I'm trying to piece it all together.

Last edited by dyonqqr on Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Alex213 wrote:
About his birthday, here there's a facebook post from a relative of the killer (possibly his mother):

Yep, that’s his mother. I’ve seen his father’s page too.

Also, Carnifex is from Michigan according to his profile (“Gretchen Whitler’s People’s Republic of ‘The Mitten’ ”), but I guess this info is redundant at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 4:52 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
From here:

His instagram is private. Does anyone have access?
Feel free to message me if you have any information. I'm trying to piece it all together.
He sent me a request and he followed me, but at the time i not accepted him because i did not know who he was.  I accept his request now but is just "pending."
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 5:24 pm

Well here is Carnifex's YouTube channel:

He had an another called True Crime Archives, but that was deleted, because he posted deep fake of mass shooters there.

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Killisaki wrote:
He had an another called True Crime Archives, but that was deleted, because he posted deep fake of mass shooters there.

Right, one where he had a few videos of TJ lane; and John Hinckley as profile picture?
I was thinking of sending him several videos I found about TJ Lane’s shooting, because I figured he would be able to tell what was rare and what wasn’t… but… yeah… maybe another time.

Last edited by Alex213 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 6:32 pm

Alex213 wrote:
Killisaki wrote:

Right, one where he had a few videos of TJ lane; and John Hinckley as profile picture?
I was thinking of sending him several videos I found about TJ Lane’s shooting, because I figured he would be able to tell what was rare and that wasn’t… but… yeah… maybe another time.
Yeah that was the channel. Yeah interesting, like yeah like now it is a good time to message him.

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 12:27 am

There is confirmation, but I don't know if the person I recieved confirmation from would be OK with me posting it. Anyways tomorrow he should go to court for a hearing
That'll prove or disprove everything.

Everything matches up in the story by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 1:01 am

This is shocking. I know that this is not important mentioning, but I often saw him changing to various photos of T.J. Lane most of the times. I thought it was weird. Now seeing that he has an DeviantArt with foot feetish and mostly disturbing, pics of underage girls, it makes me uneasy.

Rest in Peace Edward Jagst. This sucks. I will go back at reading about hermits, this is very disturbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 1:33 am

Rest in peace, Edward Jagst.  This is really sad news, I can only send my condolences to his family for this and I hope they can get as much support as possible after this. Is just very sad that this event has happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 2:04 am

All this stuff with "a forum member committed a crime" has always been so weird.

Last edited by Maboroshi on Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 2:10 am

Maboroshi wrote:
All this stuff with "a forum member commited a crime" has always been so weird.
Agreed.  Now I find it really strange to see his publications or see the answers he have given me in some topics.  It feels even weirder to see that one of the last topics he comment on was one that I did. .  But I expected that this would happen one day.  Yet it feels weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 am

margaflor wrote:
Maboroshi wrote:
All this stuff with "a forum member commited a crime" has always been so weird.
Agreed.  Now I find it really strange to see his publications or see the answers he have given me in some topics.  It feels even weirder to see that one of the last topics he comment on was one that I did. .  But I expected that this would happen one day.  Yet it feels weird
At first you take part in the discussions and then you are being discussed yourself. Remembering other forum members who have committed crimes, it seems like some kind of a very ominous cycle. =/
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 2:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Can you please give this thread a title? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 4:01 am

RIP Edward Jagst
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39421
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 7:20 am

I just logged on and the first thing I find out is that one of the people I've talked to on here is now a murderer. Life is strange.

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 8:34 am

It seems as though he only graduated less than a month ago. Real shame. Condolences to his family and friends.

QuestionMark and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 8:37 am

Alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40278
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 3:54 pm

HURRIKANE wrote:
Here is his Deviantart (Credit to Killisaki and Primate Murder for finding this): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's full of weird foot fetish shit AND pics of underage girls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The birthdate is only one day off of his real birthdate, and there is multiple pieces of T.J Lane fan-art on his page.

From everything I have read, according to his close friends, it seems that his dad NEVER did anything wrong to him such as abusing him. Really seems as if he killed him just because his dad wanted the best for him.

Rest in piece Officer Edward Jagst, the real victim of this case.

He showed me pics of his guns but he didn't show me his DeviantArt for some reason.

Even if he showed me his um... "unique", uh, well... fetishes... my brother has a thing for feet so idc about the weird feet fetish. but the thing about young girls is pretty concerning tho.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 4:50 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Meme in advance. I hope this ages well.
Edit: This aged like fucking milk.
On the topic of things that aged like milk:
(I know he may not get the death penalty but it is still a poorly aged image)

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Do you think this user will get a life sentence?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 6:05 pm

Maboroshi wrote:

I think it's quite possible since he killed his father who was also a well respected police officer and planned to kill more people. Plus there was premeditation.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64333
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 6:12 pm

diabolus wrote:
Maboroshi wrote:

I think it's quite possible since he killed his father who was also a well respected police officer and planned to kill more people. Plus there was premeditation.

Watch the number of charges increase. His situation is very bad.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 6:15 pm

In his arraignment it is said that the charges against him are:
- Murder
- 2 counts of felony firearm
- Carrying with unlawful intent
- Concealed weapons charge
He also violated the terms of his probation

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 pm

diabolus wrote:
Maboroshi wrote:

Is there anywhere that says he planned to kill more?

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 6:09 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 6:19 am

Video of arraignment:

Article explaining the situation:

Suspect has been identified as 18 year-old Hayden Jagst; he has been denied bond. The suspect is awaiting charges of murder, carrying a dangerous weapon with unlawful intent, felony firearms and carrying a concealed weapon.

Link to GoFundMe page supporting the Jagst family:

Obituary:

Koltin and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104837
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 8:54 am

If he did plan on killing more people which is possible because when he was arrested he was not at his home. We have to wait until more evidence is released.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Mr Bubbless and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34380
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 3:52 am

Killisaki wrote:
The post about his birthday, again censor his username, because I fear that I can't the username of discord users, Deleted User is obviously not a username, so yeah.

I’m deleted user btw.Me and him have him pretty good friends since January.It’s awful to see what he’s done.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 1:23 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
diabolus wrote:
Maboroshi wrote:

Is there anywhere that says he planned to kill more?

If he was planning a mass shooting, what would have been his target?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Carnifex879 killed his father   User Carnifex879 killed his father Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Carnifex879 killed his father
Page 1 of 1