Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?

Go down 
+6
Employer_Square
lognifiiskurk
<<-reBKa->>
Mr Bubbless
MilverSoxie
itsokaytoeatfish
10 posters
AuthorMessage
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 30063
Forum Reputation : 83

Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Empty
PostSubject: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 12:56 am

Just curious

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 36226
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 2:05 am

itsokaytoeatfish wrote:
Just curious

FBI deleted it all, dont try to FOIA it thx XD
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39496
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 4:35 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 64838
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 5:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is all I managed to grab

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61239
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:23 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
itsokaytoeatfish wrote:
Just curious

If it's necessary, yes. I didn't know him as well as other members of this forum, but I could help in archiving his online posts.
Same here. Off topic but why is this in the Sandy Hook Area?

Contribution Points : 34455
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 3:00 pm

I could definitely provide a lot written testimony based on all of the conversations I’ve had with him over the past few months but in terms of physical evidence I don’t have much beside one selfie,a video he recorded of Jesse Osborne’s trial testimony,and his suicide note/manifesto.

bring284 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 4:21 pm

hello fbi :^)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40534

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 4:25 pm

diabolus wrote:
I'm convinced that with every post on this forum you're moved up one name on the FBI watchlist.
If you make that "dear federal agents, all my posts are serious" meme your avatar you're guaranteed a party van visit.

Koltin, QuestionMark and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 30063
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 4:40 pm

<<-reBKa->> wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is all I managed to grab
Didn't his mom take away his AR-15 because she was afraid he'd commit a mass shooting?

QuestionMark and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 64838
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:15 pm

Maybe, he didn't give us a reason for why she did it.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40353
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:30 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
diabolus wrote:
I'm convinced that with every post on this forum you're moved up one name on the FBI watchlist.
If you make that "dear federal agents, all my posts are serious" meme your avatar you're guaranteed a party van visit.

Bro i'm probably already on the watchlist for being friends with Hayden lol.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 10:13 pm

glad to see murderers on this forum have hit a new low

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40534

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 10:21 pm

SilverMoxie wrote:
We went from Adam, to Randy, to Atchinson, to Hayden. At least the first three intended to die and at least pulled that off.

Last edited by dyonqqr on Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 2:30 am

dyonqqr wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:
We went from Adam, to Randy, to Atchinson, to Hayden. At least the first three intended to die and at least pulled that off.
I'm relieved by the dwindling standards but a bit secondhand embarassed.

your posts give me second-hand embarrassment

Mr Bubbless and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

QuestionMark, Luci and Employer_Square dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104912
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 6:59 am

Didnt talk to him outside the forum.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61239

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 9:18 am

Neither, I only really knew him from his posts on the forum.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120703
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 11:26 am

I find it highly unlikely that anyone is going to be asked to testify or give evidence. The authorities are probably just going to access his accounts directly if they feel they need anything from them. Of course since this is a pretty open shut case with only a singular homicide, I find it somewhat doubtful they'll even go that far.

lognifiiskurk, Employer_Square, Sufficient-weight and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 11:57 am

QuestionMark wrote:
I find it highly unlikely that anyone is going to be asked to testify or give evidence. The authorities are probably just going to access his accounts directly if they feel they need anything from them. Of course since this is a pretty open shut case with only a singular homicide, I find it somewhat doubtful they'll even go that far.

Same this really isn’t a huge case that’ll require a lot of that,though I’d be glad to provide evidence and testimony if the opportunity presented itself.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 11:59 am

SilverMoxie wrote:
dyonqqr wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:

Um, dude, that was a bit rude don't you think?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 12:04 pm

Luci wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:
dyonqqr wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:

I don’t even know what he means the one he just made was kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 2:47 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
Luci wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:
dyonqqr wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:

I don’t even know what he means the one he just made was kind of funny.

Oh ok. I just didn't get the context- I was worried he meant that insult to dyonqqr on purpose.

-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?   Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are any of you guys gonna give evidence in the Hayden Jagst case?
Page 1 of 1