Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan look a like

Go down 
+6
Adzybear
Mr Bubbless
EyebrownSonSun
REBDOMINE99
user81119
Tractor139
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tractor139

Contribution Points : 26650
Forum Reputation : 50

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 7:04 pm

I don't normally take pics of people but this really surprised me.  Same sunglasses as the blackjack video, same hair, around the same height, this guy was probably 6’3.  I have two more pics but finding it hard to post from my iphone on here.  

[url=https://servimg.com/view/20352297/7][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://servimg.com/view/20352297/7][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

isabellaaa, Xtina and astraphobi like this post

Back to top Go down
user81119

user81119

Contribution Points : 30090
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 1:24 am

Bro lets see those two more pics, are either of them a better look at his face?

"Dear Diary,my teen angst bullshit has a body count. The most popular people in school are dead. Everybody's sad, but it's a weird kind of sad. Suicide gave Heather depth, Kurt a soul, Ram a brain. I don't know what it's given me but, I've got no control over myself when I'm with JD. Are we going to prom or to hell?"
Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 37212

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 3:07 pm

Just on his way to buy propane tanks

Onyx, Broken Hope and superiorityofreason like this post

Back to top Go down
Tractor139

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 9:03 pm

user81119 wrote:

Sorry I havent been on here in a while, I dont mind DM’ing you the pics, they are more clear on my phone. Ive seen this guy a few more times now walking this same route. The resemblance is very striking, almost unsettling. They have to be roughly the same height, same build, same hair (he has since cut his hair last time i saw him), same sunglasses. This would be the closest thing I could imagine to seeing Dylan in person. Let me know if you want the pics.
Back to top Go down
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

Contribution Points : 38076

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 1:17 am

Tractor139 wrote:
user81119 wrote:

Sorry I havent been on here in a while, I dont mind DM’ing you the pics, they are more clear on my phone.  Ive seen this guy a few more times now walking this same route.  The resemblance is very striking, almost unsettling.  They have to be roughly the same height, same build, same hair (he has since cut his hair last time i saw him), same sunglasses.  This would be the closest thing I could imagine to seeing Dylan in person. Let me know if you want the pics.
That's sick! Could you send them also to me, please?

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39671
Forum Reputation : 731

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 3:18 am

Taking pictures of random people grocery shopping, Columbiners keep outdoing themselves every day!

Pizzacharms, HanShotFirst, Onyx, bit_bit46, REBDOMINE99, Darkness, hermit and like this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 61336
Forum Reputation : 100

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 5:36 pm

The only thing missing is the Backwards B Cap. Spooky how alike he looks

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 7:53 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Taking pictures of random people grocery shopping, Columbiners keep outdoing themselves every day!

Thats a neat grocery store.
Back to top Go down

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 10:26 pm

Logan paul looks a lot like dylan, it's scary. They couldve been twins:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by DylsTrenchCoat911 on Tue May 24, 2022 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blarvink

blarvink

Contribution Points : 24450

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 5:42 am

It's just some guy. Who pulls their phone out and takes photos of strangers because they vaguely resemble dead school shooters?

bit_bit46, Mr Bubbless, sushi47561, arachissed, captainbaculum, Woundfucker and LATEXTEC9 like this post

alphadomine123 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24681
Forum Reputation : 125

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 11:19 pm

There's this guy at my Kroger who looks like Nikolas Cruz with his glasses on most of the time.
Back to top Go down
smigglesluvr

smigglesluvr

Contribution Points : 5650

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 7:59 am

Tractor139 wrote:
user81119 wrote:

Sorry I havent been on here in a while, I dont mind DM’ing you the pics, they are more clear on my phone.  Ive seen this guy a few more times now walking this same route.  The resemblance is very striking, almost unsettling.  They have to be roughly the same height, same build, same hair (he has since cut his hair last time i saw him), same sunglasses.  This would be the closest thing I could imagine to seeing Dylan in person. Let me know if you want the pics.
aghhh this is much later than this was posted but, would you mind PMing them to me?
Back to top Go down
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 11639
Forum Reputation : 746

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 10:15 pm

Tractor139 wrote:
user81119 wrote:

If you don’t mind, I’d like the pictures too. Just curious, but it’s fine if you’re not doing it anymore.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dylan look a like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan look a like   Dylan look a like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan look a like
Page 1 of 1