Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Languages spoken by shooters

Go down 
+7
Isabell.Sholl
xDarkRazoR
Koschei
lognifiiskurk
dyonqqr
Luci
Bredoviscidose
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bredoviscidose

Bredoviscidose

Contribution Points : 27315
Forum Reputation : 0

Languages spoken by shooters Empty
PostSubject: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Rafael solich: Spanish, English

Nikolas Cruz:English

Tim kretschmer: German,english

Vladislav roslyakov:Russian, english

Gabriel Ross parker: English

Marc lepine: french

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40053
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:19 pm

Wellington Menenzes Oliviera: Portugese

Illnaz Galyaviev: Russian, English

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40234
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:34 pm

Dylann Roof: English, but he had an interest in French (it's unclear if he actually knew it, but he considered it "cultured." He got a 100% in French in 6th grade, though.)

Last edited by dyonqqr on Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60939
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:43 pm

Eric Harris - German, English
Anders Breivik - Norwegian, English
Pekka-Eric Auvinen - Finnish, English
Bastian Bosse - German, English

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:47 pm

Matti saari: Finnish, english
Guilherme taucci: portugese, english
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:50 pm

Petri gerdt: Finnish
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30734
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:58 pm

Dylan Klebold - Took french in Junior year at columbine but how well he spoke the language is unknown as in April 1998 his grade was a D. Though this may be because he didn't like the teacher and was openly disrespectful towards her.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Randan Dakota Fontaine: dene and english
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 5:21 pm

Zellaweist (Argentina elementary school stabbing): Spanish, Engrish and Magnottish

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arkan and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
Isabell.Sholl

Isabell.Sholl

Contribution Points : 6167
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 2:32 am

Radael Solich spoke English and used to harass his classmates along with his friend Dante Pena, chasing them, generally on the street and speaking to them in English, which they did not understand

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24346
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 2:51 am

Kosta Kecmanovic: Serbian, English, and maybe french due to the school teaching french

tellecat and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
Isabell.Sholl

Isabell.Sholl

Contribution Points : 6167
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 3:02 am

Federico Guevara: Spanish And English

Vlixu23 likes this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 8:56 pm

Brenton Tarrant: English but according to a letter he sent to a guy in Russia he could read Cyrillic letters.
Adam Lanza: English but he apparently had a massive interest in Esperanto and was actively trying to learn it as part of his daily routine.
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19133
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 9:04 pm

i found it interesting that salvador ramos didn't speak spanish, only english. his ex-gf, regina siller, mentioned this in her Q&A instagram livestream. salvador had a lot of family that only spoke spanish, like his grandma iirc, but he never learned it. this kinda makes sense though because he didn't like his family, so why would he go out of his way to try and have deeper communication with them

ANOMIC, vril, TheGoodChief, RickMaster and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 12:09 am

pnex wrote:
Brenton Tarrant: English but according to a letter he sent to a guy in Russia he could read Cyrillic letters.
Adam Lanza: English but he apparently had a massive interest in Esperanto and was actively trying to learn it as part of his daily routine.

Esperanto is a made-up language, dawg. How the fuck you gonna make up a language?

Darkness, Drum$tick and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 5:07 am

vril wrote:
pnex wrote:

Esperanto is a made-up language, dawg. How the fuck you gonna make up a language?

Average jew

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Languages spoken by shooters   Languages spoken by shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Languages spoken by shooters
Page 1 of 1