Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accounts of murderers on the forum

Go down 
+11
OlOpgl
Engel
REBDOMINE99
Mr Bubbless
Stinkfist
Saoradh
Jenn
dyonqqr
i hate chris watts
itsokaytoeatfish
incelgnorance
15 posters
AuthorMessage
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 27974
Forum Reputation : 0

Accounts of murderers on the forum  Empty
PostSubject: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 3:43 am

Ever since Carnifex879 (Hayden Jagst) became infamous, I‘ve had this question on my mind…

After a forum member dies/commits a violent act, do any of the mods/admins/co owners access their account?

From what I remember, William and Randy were also pretty active on here as well. Ive always wondered if anyone ever deep-searched their account seeing if they could find anything alarming.

I am glad those people have been given roles with their name and I appreciate the fact their accounts remain standing. It’s interesting to look back and see their thoughts and opinions being shared.

Employer_Square, Saoradh and hermit like this post

Back to top Go down
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 29988
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 3:44 am

inb4 someone says their own username

Last edited by itsokaytoeatfish on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Koltin, QuestionMark, MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, hermit and NookAndCranny like this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 27974

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 3:48 am

itsokaytoeatfish wrote:
inb4 someone says their username

wot
Back to top Go down
i hate chris watts

i hate chris watts

Contribution Points : 26217
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 4:34 am

idk how many members here comitted a violent act on this forum besides randy, william, and hayden but i'm sure a lot of deleted users or inactive users that probably committed suicide we don't know about

also add me on discord plzzzzz: LucidiousOdysseyEdginess#1019

Saoradh and Kartoffeln like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40459
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:39 am

You can browse the following user's posts here:
William Atchinson ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
William Atchinson ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Randy Stair ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Hayden Jagst ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Adam Lanza (Smiggles)

anna444 and marsh like this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 1:32 pm

No, I do not access their accounts. The account remains as they left it.

The only thing I do is deactivate the account that way no one else can try to access it and I give them a header that way members know who they are.

Mr Bubbless, incelgnorance and hermit like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38254
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good question, It makes me curious to know if the FBI ever investigated this forum, due to the fact that people are going on here then commits mass murder. If I was a mod/admin, I'd be shitting myself to what's next.

hermit and Kartoffeln like this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27493

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 12:58 pm

I THINK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might have been arrested

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39421
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Stinkfist wrote:
I THINK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might have been arrested

What leads you to believe that?
Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27493

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 9:57 am

Well actually I think hes on probation or house arrest or something

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"This year a 16-year-old boy from Birmingham admitted three terrorism offences for possessing gun and bomb manuals.

The boy had a general fascination with terrorism, violence and inceldom.

From the age of 11, he had constantly posted in a forum about the Columbine massacre, taking part in disturbing exchanges stating that all women "deserve" to die. The prosecution case was that he did not hold any fixed ideology."

I think its him because he did state here on a poll on where you live that he lives in the West Midlands, and there is that one thread of that guy saying women deserve to die, I think that could have been an alt account of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Plus I think he talked on an off topic thread about how lonely and sad he is.

Plus [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hasn't posted in a while. I tried checking up on him on steam (hes not even active on steam), and I think one time I messaged him when he was online, but he didn't answer.

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, Sufficient-weight and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 9:27 pm

Stinkfist wrote:

"This year a 16-year-old boy from Birmingham admitted three terrorism offences for possessing gun and bomb manuals.

From the age of 11, he had constantly posted in a forum about the Columbine massacre, taking part in disturbing exchanges stating that all women "deserve" to die. The prosecution case was that he did not hold any fixed ideology."

I think its him because he did state here on a poll on where you live that he lives in the West Midlands, and there is that one thread of that guy saying women deserve to die, I think that could have been an alt account of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Plus I think he talked on an off topic thread about how lonely and sad he is.

Plus [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hasn't posted in a while. I tried checking up on him on steam (hes not even active on steam), and I think one time I messaged him when he was online, but he didn't answer.

That's quite shocking to me, none of the interactions I had with him here seemed off. I guess it just goes to show you never truly know who you're talking to behind a screen.
Back to top Go down
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 29988
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:27 am

damn we losing our userbase little by little Sad

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36962
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 8:13 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:

lmao i got arrested too lol

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 11:57 am

Last edited by Heresy on Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36425
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 1:26 pm

Stinkfist wrote:

I was friends with him too, I met him online 6 years ago, I haven't heard from him in a few years

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36425
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 1:32 pm

And ofc theres the members who have been arrested for planning attacks: Killisaki, TheGoodGuy, etc.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

CSIAgent and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36962
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 6:43 am

n i haven't heard from employer_square since August i think he got arrested idk tho

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 4:47 pm

REBDOMINE99 wrote:
n i haven't heard from employer_square since August i think he got arrested idk tho
Unfortunately not, last I saw of him was his twitter full of wignat nonsense (before it got banned).

Contribution Points : 17081
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 12:36 am

Any updates on insaneintruder?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 6:46 am

REBDOMINE99 wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:

lmao i got arrested too lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have no idea why anyone would admit this, much less admit it here of all places. Well my curiosity's peaked now. What were the charges? Did you get convicted?

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 10:28 pm

i hate chris watts wrote:
idk how many members here comitted a violent act on this forum besides randy, william, and hayden but i'm sure a lot of deleted users or inactive users that probably committed suicide we don't know about

Killisaki didn't do acts of violence but he did commit conspiracy to murder, so thats another.

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24571
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 9:01 am

@Timur's Swan Song might be Henrique Lira Trad

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43514
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 7:18 pm

shithole318 wrote:
What?? Why is that?

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 3:22 am

CanIHelpYou wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
What?? Why is that?
He deleted his account the day before the attack not to mention how he deleted most of his posts. Trad was pretty obsessed with Timur considering he wore a helmet and even qouted him wich this account also did.
"He embodies the impotence and hatred that many youths feel, especially in the poor areas of 3rd world countries."
"there's no point for me to even be on the forum any more."
hmmm

Now this should be considered a mere speculation but i know where shithole's suspicion comes from.
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 3:41 am

Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
What?? Why is that?
He deleted his account the day before the attack not to mention how he deleted most of his posts. Trad was pretty obsessed with Timur considering he wore a helmet and even qouted him wich this account also did.
"He embodies the impotence and hatred that many youths feel, especially in the poor areas of 3rd world countries."
hmmm

Now this should be considered a mere speculation but i know where shithole's suspicion comes from.
Goddamn... I remember he was pretty angry all the time in his more recent posts. In the video where Trad is held down on the ground he even talks the same shit Swan Song did. Hope it isn't true but damn I never connected those dots.

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 4:19 am

CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
What?? Why is that?
hmmm

Goddamn... I remember he was pretty angry all the time in his more recent posts. In the video where Trad is held down on the ground he even talks the same shit Swan Song did. Hope it isn't true but damn I never connected those dots.
What did he say when being held to the ground? I can't find the video.
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:20 am

Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
What?? Why is that?
hmmm

Someone translated:

suspect: you son of a bitch, i was gonna die here

woman: no sir, don't let him go

man (talking to suspect): don't talk to me like that, you don't speak to me like that

woman: why do you do that boy?

suspect: why are you putting your foot on me, i'm already here retard

woman: he's a student. are you a student? are you a student? former student?

suspect: i'm a former student, friend

woman: what are you doing with (?) boy? why did you do this?

suspect: because i don't like you guys, do you understand?

woman: "you guys" is many people

suspect: but it's exactly many people, shit!

woman 2: oh my god

suspect: wow how weak is this guy (?)

woman 2: let's put him in (?)

woman: no, hold him close to (?)

woman 2: let's put him there inside the \_\_\_ tied up

man: no leave him there

suspect: leave me there on the grass

woman: why don't you like us?

suspect: look, it's a matter of, how do I put it, the people are ignorant, the school, i don't like the school, i think it's an institution that alienates people ... \_\_\_(????)\_\_\_\_

woman: and you're gonna take people's live away just for that reason?

suspect: yeah, oh well

woman: you think that we are ignorant?

suspect: \_\_\_(???)\_\_\_ yeah i hate you, i was gonna die here today, fuck

woman (talking to other woman 2): he's saying that we were gonna die today

woman 3: did you already know him? he said he's a former student

woman: i don't know him, i don't remember him

suspect: \_\_(???)\_\_

Someone in the comments also said he said something about Timur

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:23 am

CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
What?? Why is that?
hmmm

Someone translated:

man (talking to suspect): don't talk to me like that, you don't speak to me like that

suspect: look, it's a matter of, how do I put it, the people are ignorant, the school, i don't like the school, i think it's an institution that alienates people ... \_\_\_(????)\_\_\_\_

Thanks, i do in fact know Portuguese tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:27 am

REBDOMINE99 wrote:

nah hes online i talk with him
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:30 am

Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
What?? Why is that?
hmmm

Someone translated:

Thanks, i do in fact know Portuguese tho
Nice! Is the translation accurate?

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:31 am

holy shit did that timur guy go on a shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:48 am

salviesta wrote:
There was a minor school attack in Brazil of 3 injured it could be him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:48 am

CanIHelpYou wrote:

It's not my first language tho. I will check again a soon as I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 6:13 am

Sturmengel wrote:
salviesta wrote:
There was a minor school attack in Brazil of 3 injured it could be him.

aah shit :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 2:57 pm

Last edited by Sturmengel on Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17302
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 8:49 pm

does anybody know what happened to henrique lira trad, is he in prison or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 9:18 pm

proshooter wrote:
does anybody know what happened to henrique lira trad, is he in prison or what?
He was 18 during the attack he should be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 9:20 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:

It's not my first language tho. I will check again a soon as I can.
Yeah ig it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accounts of murderers on the forum
Page 1 of 1