Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44380
Forum Reputation : 102

I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 1:17 pm

I know he left posts on YouTube and Twitter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 2:16 pm

here are some translations that i made in other topic:

Quote :
"The only way is to kill yourself man,if life didnt thought you deserved to be happy and normal then fuck it,people tell you to hang on but if they were in your shoes they wouldnt be where you are,dont fall for this God bullshit because you'll die waiting for a God to help you,the best way is to end life,these people who tell you to be strong and not be ashamed,dont listen to them,you dont have a obligation to live a miserable life and if you cant have the same opportunities than other people,who knows in the next reecarnation you got the right to be happy and normal,of course i am kidding when i talk about reecarnation but its the sad reality. I tell you in good faith,dont let life step in your face." (in a yotube comment)

"The day will come when I can finally release all that I am by nature, I'm tired of keeping the real me locked inside this body."

"I missed one of the biggest tastes I had.  I really enjoyed studying and learning new things, mastering and knowing everything about a subject, but what good is that?  For me it became a waste of time, regardless of studying or not, your future will not change at all."

"I will never forgive this government for its incompetence, I have a chance for revenge so now is the time, I will not wait until I become a hungry tramp like these beggar pigs in the streets, one with intelligence of my level is not something like this." 
(about probably getting poor)

"All of you smart people know the potential you have, but you have to get by with a miserable life because of this scam government, and you know you deserve better, I get it.  you."

"I really know that in my future I will not have my own house, I will have a horrible job and kill myself to pay the rent, and in the end I will only get up in the morning to give money to inferior pigs who only wear ties and participate.  of meetings .. Unacceptable."

I could make more translations in the future. 

The user u/avelinootas in R/masskillers was doing some translations too.  

here are some translations of his comments on youtube (credits to tempestrebellion in tugmir, I couldn't copy the link so I had to take screenshoots)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 3:13 pm

margaflor wrote:
here are some translations that i made in other topic:

Quote :
"The only way is to kill yourself man,if life didnt thought you deserved to be happy and normal then fuck it,people tell you to hang on but if they were in your shoes they wouldnt be where you are,dont fall for this God bullshit because you'll die waiting for a God to help you,the best way is to end life,these people who tell you to be strong and not be ashamed,dont listen to them,you dont have a obligation to live a miserable life and if you cant have the same opportunities than other people,who knows in the next reecarnation you got the right to be happy and normal,of course i am kidding when i talk about reecarnation but its the sad reality. I tell you in good faith,dont let life step in your face." (in a yotube comment)

"The day will come when I can finally release all that I am by nature, I'm tired of keeping the real me locked inside this body."

"I missed one of the biggest tastes I had.  I really enjoyed studying and learning new things, mastering and knowing everything about a subject, but what good is that?  For me it became a waste of time, regardless of studying or not, your future will not change at all."

"I will never forgive this government for its incompetence, I have a chance for revenge so now is the time, I will not wait until I become a hungry tramp like these beggar pigs in the streets, one with intelligence of my level is not something like this." 
(about probably getting poor)

"All of you smart people know the potential you have, but you have to get by with a miserable life because of this scam government, and you know you deserve better, I get it.  you."

"I really know that in my future I will not have my own house, I will have a horrible job and kill myself to pay the rent, and in the end I will only get up in the morning to give money to inferior pigs who only wear ties and participate.  of meetings .. Unacceptable."

I could make more translations in the future. 

The user u/avelinootas in R/masskillers was doing some translations too.  

here are some translations of his comments on youtube (credits to tempestrebellion in tugmir, I couldn't copy the link so I had to take screenshoots)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks u so much! Where can I find others translates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:22 pm

Here are some translations made by the user   u/avelinootas in r/masskillers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I can find, or do by myself other translations, I will let you know, but for now there are very few due to the lack of information / knowledge of the case and the fact that yotube is deleting many videos about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:30 pm

Also, here is a translation of the messages between Guilherme Taucci, Guilherme Grillo and Luiz Henrique de Castro made by the user "tcctonight" in newtumbl, you can read the post  Here
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34555
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 pm

margaflor wrote:
Also, here is a translation of the messages between Guilherme Taucci, Guilherme Grillo and Luiz Henrique de Castro made by the user "tcctonight" in newtumbl, you can read the post  Here

Is Grilo the man who backed out of there plan?
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:42 pm

margaflor wrote:
Here are some translations made by the user   u/avelinootas in r/masskillers:

If I can find, or do by myself other translations, I will let you know, but for now there are very few due to the lack of information / knowledge of the case and the fact that yotube is deleting many videos about it.
send me a PM if you want
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61339
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:42 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
margaflor wrote:

Yeah, I think so. I'm not completely sure why, though it could have been just not wanting to through with it when it got 'too real'.

Kinkeloukaitis

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:43 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
margaflor wrote:

The question I ask myself is why he did not participate in the massacre?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:45 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
margaflor wrote:

Yeah, I think so. I'm not completely sure why, though it could have been just not wanting to through with it when it got 'too real'.
I think it was also because he had some discussions with taucci, including about religion (he was Christian and taucci was atheist)
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:45 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
margaflor wrote:

Yeah it’s the same reason for a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 5:46 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
margaflor wrote:

Me too.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 6:12 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
margaflor wrote:

I think that around the time of the plan Grillo was in the church, or in a religious trip  I don't remember well, he knew that the massacre was going to happen but he knew that he was not going to participate. Also, he did not know the exact date it was going to happen, he only knew that it would happen on a Wednesday, but Taucci never told him what date or time it would be. This probably because of some discussion they had previously and Taucci decided to remove him from the plan (or Grillo left voluntarily)  Although the specific reasons are not well known.
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 6:16 pm

margaflor wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
margaflor wrote:

I think that around the time of the plan Grillo was in the church, or in a religious trip  I don't remember well, he knew that the massacre was going to happen but he knew that he was not going to participate. Also, he did not know the exact date it was going to happen, he only knew that it would happen on a Wednesday, but Taucci never told him what date or time it would be. This probably because of some discussion they had previously and Taucci decided to remove him from the plan (or Grillo left voluntarily)  Although the specific reasons are not well known.

Thank you for the explanation.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.   I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to have a translation of Guilherme Taucci's posts.
Page 1 of 1