Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DrPlumrule

Contribution Points : 25875
Forum Reputation : 0

Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Empty
PostSubject: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 6:35 pm

I have just finished reading this book and in it randy Brown states that Dylan Klebold was shot and killed by Eric. Does anyone have any information or thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34455
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 7:53 pm

He’s just pushing that ridiculous conspiracy theory that’s been disproven again and again.

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 29333
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 10:08 pm

-

Last edited by Juniper on Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Employer_Square and Xtina like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35927
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 3:32 am

I agree with the theory Dylan used both hands. Someone here did a good in depth post about this (forgot who sorry) Kinda got sick of seeing Randy on Reddit pushing that claim Eric shot Dylan, but he's left.

Sarin Gas Attack and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 79178
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 8:07 am

I only read parts of it. Hes a bit too much into the bullying narrative and he calls every expert on the book 'bullshitters'. I fail to take that seriously.
Its also extremely repetitive, which again can be connected to the bullying narrative, and religion and etc.

I can sort of understand it, given what they had to go through. Yet, any study can pin point that school shootings are complicated, and they driven by multiple factors. I also thought he seemed extremely hard on the Klebold's and the Harrises. Are they responsible for not paying attention to their kids? Maybe, I cant answer that.

Are they responsible for the shooting? I dont think so, and I have empathy for them and I think that the pressure on them is allready hard enough as it is. I think people should respect their Space and if they dont want to come forward its their choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown
Page 1 of 1