Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Scorn for humanity"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 64572
Forum Reputation : 25

"Scorn for humanity" Empty
PostSubject: "Scorn for humanity"   "Scorn for humanity" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 7:56 pm

While this phrase sounds inherently aggressive, it's no wonder many autistic people have "scorn for humanity" - we are honest to a fault, and are highly concerned with morality and justice. But the world isn't. The world is filled with narcissists, abusers, manipulators, psychopaths and liars of all stripes. And they control things. The fact that vegans like Lanza are still such a small minority says a lot in itself.

I think to paint Lanza as a psychopath is entirely misguided. He wanted the world to be better, but he knew that neurotypicals would never change. Just look at another extract from the same document - "I have an affinity for those who I perceive to be abused and commensurate scorn for the abusers". What he did was awful, but he wasn't an antisocial person who set out to hurt people as a child or teenager. The lack of justice was what created his depression, and his scorn. He was someone who studied the world for 20 years and was appalled by what he saw.

sscc, Employer_Square, qfwfq, kaztiel, Engel and genericregistryemail like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34280
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: "Scorn for humanity"   "Scorn for humanity" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 pm

I agree.And most mass murderers aren’t psychopaths either.That’s part of why I find them more interesting than serial killers.They’re much more complex.

dyonqqr likes this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Vluptune
Banned

Contribution Points : 26286
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Scorn for humanity"   "Scorn for humanity" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 2:45 am

thanks for the wisdom, saint jimmy of autists. i will be wary of the neurotypical scum and their scheming ways.

MilverSoxie, Employer_Square and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Scorn for humanity"   "Scorn for humanity" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 3:03 am

Adam wore a shirt that said "cycle path" during the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Scorn for humanity"   "Scorn for humanity" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Scorn for humanity"
Page 1 of 1