Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thecuriousman

Contribution Points : 28800
Forum Reputation : 0

Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb Empty
PostSubject: Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb   Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 8:07 pm

I don't remember where but I read that Wayne Harris once accompanied his son Eric to blow up a pipebomb in a field. How true is this? Is there more information on the fact?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193821
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb   Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 10:12 am

Yes, this is true. Wayne found a pipe bomb, I think in his room and they blew it up together.

KMFDMLover

Contribution Points : 33753
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb   Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 5:21 pm

He did found a pipe bomb in his room, but they didn't blew it together.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 36256
Forum Reputation : 256

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb   Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 2:36 am

I think his parents kept the pipe bomb in their closet?

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb   Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayne Harris and Eric Jarris explode a pipebomb
Page 1 of 1