Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia

Go down 
+5
Fleurier
lognifiiskurk
Koltin
Cresearch
Mr Bubbless
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39421
Forum Reputation : 731

Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 6:06 am

Earlier this day approximately 8 6 people were killed at Perm State University, up to 20 47 overall victims have been reported. The shooter has been identified as 18-year old student Timur Bekmansurov; he was shot by police with some reports indicating he was killed and injured, requiring his leg to be amputated. A Huglu Atrox tactical pump-action shotgun was used during the attack. The attack was planned for at least six months and the perpetrator had purchased a large quantity of ammunition in August. The shooter was a licensed firearms owner.

Alleged photos of the assailant:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Learning to field strip a Kalashnikov in school, stay classy Russia!

Multiple students were injured attempting to flee.

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Koltin, Sarin Gas Attack, Kinkeloukaitis and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 26914
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 1:36 pm

I just saw it on tv and I was like here we go again.

Mr Bubbless and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104837
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 2:00 pm

The perpetrator died during surgery. Multiple articles in Russian confirms this.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 2:24 pm

Apparently, he is alive. He appears to have survived the surgery and is recovering.  probably tomorrow he will be transferred to a regular ward.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 5:41 pm

According to people that knew him, he often talked about the Nazis and was open about the fact that he owned a firearm.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 6:21 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
According to people that knew him, he often talked about the Nazis and was open about the fact that he owned a firearm.
I watched a video with a voice message from his former groupmate and she said he actually bragged about possibly committing a mass shooting after an argue with a teacher, but just as usual nobody cared.
Classic! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 9:35 am

Hopefully this is not a columbine copycat

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Any updates?
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Bekmansurov's chances of living are 50/50 and he's had his leg amputated due to his injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 5:31 pm

He is still on a ventilator and has most of his organs damaged and several fractures. He is being injected with a maximum dose of sympathomimetics, and is still in a very serious condition.
Back to top Go down
Fleurier

Contribution Points : 24590

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 6:10 am

According to the news, he regained consciousness and his condition improved. There is no more information yet.
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:22 am

He has been to court but more than that I dont know
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39421
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 6:59 am

Bekmansurov's archived VK account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll make a follow-up thread for all of the information I've gathered on this case, as it's the most interesting mass shooting I've ever researched. I've have an almost complete copy of the CCTV but it has some work to do.

lognifiiskurk and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13739
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 8:18 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Bekmansurov's archived VK account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll make a follow-up thread for all of the information I've gathered on this case, as it's the most interesting mass shooting I've ever researched. I've have an almost complete copy of the CCTV but it has some work to do.
Bubbles told me on discord he lost access to his account so here’s the video he was talking about, on his odysse page.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark, vril, Ben, buffalobill91, war criminal, Licht and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19221
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 4:55 am

It's been reported that Timur Bekmansurov wants his disability group be changed from III to II.
His disability pension is currently 2,700 rub per month. If he gets disability group II, his disability pension will be 3,500 rub per month.
His mother is also trying to deregister him from her flat where he lived prior the shooting. He actually filed a lawsuit himself to deregister from the flat, but the court rejected it because Timur didn't fill it the right way and now his mother is doing that instead of him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Samson and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 2:08 am

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7658
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:16 pm

Samson wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:
Bekmansurov's archived VK account:

Bubbles told me on discord he lost access to his account so here’s the video he was talking about, on his odysse page.

Damn. This one looks pretty badass. Cool equipment. Always gotta love Russian murder.

proshooter and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17302
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:19 pm

LucienBarminswaAlexander wrote:
Samson wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:
Bekmansurov's archived VK account:

Damn. This one looks pretty badass. Cool equipment. Always gotta love Russian murder.
Russian shooters drip outfit

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia   Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple Fatalities at Perm State University in Russia
Page 1 of 1