Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25477
Forum Reputation : 52

Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting) Empty
PostSubject: Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)   Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 6:09 pm

Originally, I was going to share this to a thread dedicated to the shooting, but for some reason there was not one created on the forum.

Wasn't planning on sharing these, but I figured if I didn't, they'd probably never be found.

This is the Tumblr account where he shared a photo of him in the Zumiez locker room shortly before the shooting, the photo was never released but we did get the caption: "I had to do this. Today is the day. On previous days I tried this I woke up with anxiety, regret and hope for a better future this day I didn't, I woke up felt no emotions no empathy no sympathy. I will have freedom or maybe not. I could care less."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (archive from 2012)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Account suspended by Twitter)

Here are some never before seen pictures of Darion:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cultofdreams, 777 and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)   Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:30 pm

The only African American columbiner who commited a high profile crime and the only black suicidal shooter commiting a high school shooting esque crime other than Toby Sincino.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 23845
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)   Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 3:27 am

I don’t know if this is well known or not, but if you add an “*” at the end of the link, you can see all the archives that were made of a specific “domain”, or whatever. Like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also:
Spoiler:

CadaverCasualty likes this post

Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25477
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)   Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 5:29 am

777 wrote:
I don’t know if this is well known or not, but if you add an “*” at the end of the link, you can see all the archives that were made of a specific “domain”, or whatever. Like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Damn, didn't know that was possible. Thanks my nigga.

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)   Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:43 pm

Other than Columbine is it known what other cases he knew of?

Also he played Super Columbine Massacre RPG! for those that didn't know
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)   Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 4:16 am

Was he the one who shot up the mall and killed like 2 people at Hot Topic or something?

PostSubject: Re: Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)   Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darion Aguilar Tumblr Account (2014 Zumiez Shooting)
Page 1 of 1