Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve? Empty
PostSubject: Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve?   Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 2:10 pm

I have always thought this was another MAJOR motive of 4/20/99.

What do you think Eric meant by his statement?
Back to top Go down
corn

corn

Contribution Points : 22556
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve?   Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 3:52 am

I do too. Like, "they are going to feel fear so then, they won't dare to peanut butter with us again" or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve?   Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 6:49 am

sororityalpha wrote:
I have always thought this was another MAJOR motive of 4/20/99.

That's a bit of an overstatement.

sororityalpha wrote:
What do you think Eric meant by his statement?

Eric felt powerless his entire life, his final act of vengeance would give him omnipotence, a power he fantasized about for years.

"I will get you all back: ultimate where's my jelly revenge here. you people could have shown more respect, treated me better, asked for my knowledge or guidence more, treated me more like senior, and maybe I wouldn't have been as ready to tear your where's my jelly heads off."

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve?   Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris - Isn't it fun to get the respect that we're going to deserve?
Page 1 of 1