Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 58121
Forum Reputation : 0

Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay Empty
PostSubject: Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay    Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2022 10:20 pm

But here I am.

Sorry for the rant, but as I have prepared a presentation on Eric and Dylan something is telling me that they could be a lot worse than we all think. Maybe fascists when looking at them being racist, wanting to start a revolution and seeing themselves as gods and most importantly trying to cause chaos at the school, taking things to the extreme.

Sure they might have cared about their friends to some degree, but when you consider things they have wrote about in their journals and said in the basement tapes; they didn’t even care if their friends got hurt, apologies or not. At the moment I am beginning to believe the possibility that stuff their friends were allowed to take felt like some kind of bloody reward if they lived.

I have made a conclusion before that they were just filled with hate, but I feel like they really had a desire to be evil for the sake of being someone. If they had any good in them left they would have tried to better themselves, I know eric did at some point, but didn’t care enough. Also where do I begin with Dylan... Honestly going back to it I feel like he might have been the psychopath instead or at least hardly emotional considering he gave a cold apology before murdering 13 innocent victims along with Eric and both were having a good time. Even worse, I have come across to reading that Dylan told people what they wanted to hear, although it doesn’t mean Eric manipulated people too. As this is keeping me up at night this feels fucked up on every level, when someone would tell people what they wanted to hear, and keep their emotions well hidden. Also let’s not forget how Eric and Dylan gave people plenty of reasons enough to be disliked, despite whatever hardships they went through.

No wonder I asked if they were sociopaths before, but as of right now I’m having doubts.

wednesday13t likes this post

Back to top Go down
wednesday13t

wednesday13t

Contribution Points : 23360
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay    Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 12:45 am

ALoha!! Oh I love that your researching the case. It's so interesting and there are so many rabbit holes!
You asked me to send the discord, I have to wait 1 day though for my account to be old enough to post a link <3 So I will send it when I can.
Back to top Go down
wednesday13t

wednesday13t

Contribution Points : 23360
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay    Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 7:24 am

ValiantSoldier wrote:
But here I am.

Sorry for the rant, but as I have prepared a presentation on Eric and Dylan something is telling me that they could be a lot worse than we all think. Maybe fascists when looking at them being racist, wanting to start a revolution and seeing themselves as gods and most importantly trying to cause chaos at the school, taking things to the extreme.

Sure they might have cared about their friends to some degree, but when you consider things they have wrote about in their journals and said in the basement tapes; they didn’t even care if their friends got hurt, apologies or not. At the moment I am beginning to believe the possibility that stuff their friends were allowed to take felt like some kind of bloody reward if they lived.

I have made a conclusion before that they were just filled with hate, but I feel like they really had a desire to be evil for the sake of being someone. If they had any good in them left they would have tried to better themselves, I know eric did at some point, but didn’t care enough. Also where do I begin with Dylan... Honestly going back to it I feel like he might have been the psychopath instead or at least hardly emotional considering he gave a cold apology before murdering 13 innocent victims along with Eric and both were having a good time. Even worse, I have come across to reading that Dylan told people what they wanted to hear, although it doesn’t mean Eric manipulated people too. As this is keeping me up at night this feels fucked up on every level, when someone would tell people what they wanted to hear, and keep their emotions well hidden. Also let’s not forget how Eric and Dylan gave people plenty of reasons enough to be disliked, despite whatever hardships they went through.

No wonder I asked if they were sociopaths before, but as of right now I’m having doubts.

Here you go:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ValiantSoldier likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay    Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didn’t think I’d be going back to Looking up Columbine again for an essay
Page 1 of 1