Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2006 Volleyball Incident

Go down 
+4
ZELLAweistDAY3
Mass_Killer_
CSIAgent
Timur's Swan Song
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22418
Forum Reputation : 85

2006 Volleyball Incident  Empty
PostSubject: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 6:38 am

According to many people's memory, in 2006 there was a mass casualty event at a volleyball game in the Midwest which has no remaining documents proving it's existence. Some claim it was a shooting at a school volleyball game that was "worse than Columbine". Others claim it was either a stadium collapse or bombing. There are many theories as to what may have happened but the common consensus among the believers of this attack is that it was a government experiment used to test how the populous would react to situations like this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sufficient-weight, Engel, Amokauliflower, 22:22, Mass_Killer_ and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26983
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 9:56 pm

Who in the fuck would shoot up a volleyball game?

Mass_Killer_

Contribution Points : 20610
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 4:28 pm

is there any source on this?
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25963
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 8:34 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
Why not?, i mean any place can be marked by a shooter, terrorist or whatever
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26983
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 8:49 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
Why not?, i mean any place can be marked by a shooter, terrorist or whatever
Just a little odd place to pick.

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22418
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 12:19 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

CSIAgent and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 23053
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 8:23 pm

KaoSun wrote:
It sounds like you are describing an example of the mandela effect... for example, a large number of people vividly remember the fruit of the loom logo containing a cornucopia; apparently, there is no evidence that the cornucopia ever existed.

Well, to ME it sounds like you have been hypnotized, pinkpilled, perhaps even sissified, and maybe, just maybe, bimbofied? Those are obvious signs that men from the government were sent to your house to fill your vents with sissy gas in order to suppress classified information. If only you knew their tricks, then you could see the truth. This is simply a continuation of the American Hypno Experiments from the 20th century.

Amokauliflower, ANOMIC and Ilikesharks like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39296
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 8:05 am

KaoSun wrote:
It sounds like you are describing an example of the mandela effect... for example, a large number of people vividly remember the fruit of the loom logo containing a cornucopia; apparently, there is no evidence that the cornucopia ever existed.
It sounds like you're trying to discredit something I have conclusive evidence for. Don't dare yap your mouth at me like that! I'm working with the ASIO right now to gather evidence on your account if you dare make one more inflammatory remark.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 12:58 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7695
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 1:03 pm

No Mercy wrote:
The Volleyball Incident 2.0 just dropped:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's actually Chinese so it's not surprising, it seems that it happened.

There are screenshots of how several media outlets reported on a "criminal case with multiple confirmed victims", even now, if you search carefully on the Chinese website, you can find some articles that mention the incident but when you open the article it will come out as deleted.

It is not the first time they have done that, in 2010 when a serious school attack occurred that left 9 dead, the Chinese government blocked all news about it and prohibited the morning news programs from reporting on the incident, however that case had more international coverage.

Saint_X likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 1:48 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
No Mercy wrote:
The Volleyball Incident 2.0 just dropped:

It's actually Chinese so it's not surprising, it seems that it happened.

There are screenshots of how several media outlets reported on a "criminal case with multiple confirmed victims", even now, if you search carefully on the Chinese website, you can find some articles that mention the incident but when you open the article it will come out as deleted.

It is not the first time they have done that, in 2010 when a serious school attack occurred that left 9 dead, the Chinese government blocked all news about it and prohibited the morning news programs from reporting on the incident, however that case had more international coverage.

Big if true

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 2:46 pm

Even 120 people may have been killed in Shandong Province. The government cut off the Internet connection across the province, banning people from sharing information about this incident. The perpetrator fled the scene, causing a huge manhunt across the province.

Death toll is still unconfirmed, but it would be deadliest mass shooting by a lone gunman if it were true that 120 people was killed.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Volleyball Incident    2006 Volleyball Incident  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2006 Volleyball Incident
Page 1 of 1