Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing Jack Stabber (AKA the other Creepypasta stabbing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 22203
Forum Reputation : 137

The Laughing Jack Stabber (AKA the other Creepypasta stabbing) Empty
PostSubject: The Laughing Jack Stabber (AKA the other Creepypasta stabbing)   The Laughing Jack Stabber (AKA the other Creepypasta stabbing) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 10:13 pm

I nearly never see any discussion about this case that happened back in 2015, a 12 year old girl only identified as "J.T." stabbed her step-mother to death, and set her house on fire because "Laughing Jack" told her to. 3 doctors determined she was unfit to stand trial and gave a diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder. Here's some articles and videos (so I don't have to sloppily parrot all the details.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she even got her own awful TomoNews video

where I found a court document, you have to give your email in order to download it as a PDF which is creepy
u can still read it without doing that though

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26133
Forum Reputation : 222

The Laughing Jack Stabber (AKA the other Creepypasta stabbing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Jack Stabber (AKA the other Creepypasta stabbing)   The Laughing Jack Stabber (AKA the other Creepypasta stabbing) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 10:51 pm

22:22 wrote:
I nearly never see any discussion about this case that happened back in 2015, a 12 year old girl only identified as "J.T." stabbed her step-mother to death, and set her house on fire because "Laughing Jack" told her to. 3 doctors determined she was unfit to stand trial and gave a diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder. Here's some articles and videos (so I don't have to sloppily parrot all the details.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she even got her own awful TomoNews video

where I found a court document, you have to give your email in order to download it as a PDF which is creepy
u can still read it without doing that though
TomoNews makes possibly the worst recreation content ever.

The Laughing Jack Stabber (AKA the other Creepypasta stabbing)
Page 1 of 1