Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA

Go down 
+5
vril
asanopark
ANOMIC
OlOpgl
DatPirateMan12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DatPirateMan12

Contribution Points : 18328
Forum Reputation : 0

friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Empty
PostSubject: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for evidence

Hello, im a friend of a man named philly, so far im attempting to upload an ama to r/masskillers but its not working

This thread is dedicated to asking questions to philly, a close friend of the eslov stabber, who livestreamed his attack in eslov sweden, a very forgettable attack, from philly, i have managed to reach some info about his relationship with the stabber, and he agreed to do an AMA, Or an AHA (ask him anything)

I will be posting both test and imgur response of that text to prove im not making shit up, with that being said, let the questioning begin

nit likes this post

Back to top Go down
OlOpgl

Contribution Points : 16856
Forum Reputation : 25

friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 11:47 pm

1. Would you visit Hugo in prison?
2. Apparently Hugos friend stabbed somebody months after the eslov school attack, is this true?
Back to top Go down
DatPirateMan12

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 5:12 pm

Hello O|Opgl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Philly responded with this:
1. I would if he was in said prison but he remains in a youth care facility, and even then I assume Swedish officials wouldn't allow it
2. This is true and I believe I was friends with him and talked to him.
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43369
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 6:18 pm

Question 1: How did Hugo get into his interest with Tarrant and other killers?
Question 2: Did Hugo consider himself an honorary aryan?
Question 3: Do you have any exclusive content that's not available to the general public? An example of this would be like more pictures of Hugo himself or discord screenshot?
Back to top Go down
DatPirateMan12

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 9:47 pm

Hello anomic

A. I became friends with him when he was already interested with Tarrant and Balliet, but I assume in 2020-2021 when COVID happened he was exposed to it
B. Hugo did not, he rarely talked about his race but kept wishing he was born in Australia.
C. I used too but since then I've wiped my pc and switched devices so any files/txt files/archive of the stream has since been lost.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 36888
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 8:56 am

1. Forgive me I don't know much about him but where is he from why does his name not match his ethnicity.

2. What was his personality , was he friendly at all.

3. Did he have many friends

4. What were his hobbies

5. Do you believe he has remorse and can reintroduced into society with no further calamity

6. What was his relationship with his family members

P.s thanks in advance if you answer my questions

DatPirateMan12 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DatPirateMan12

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 10:09 pm

Hello Asanopark

Philly replied with this:
A. SWEDEN MOMENT
B. He was very nice, caring, and an actual just good friend in general.
C. He had a handful so yeah he wasn't alone.
E. He enjoyed graffiti and that's about it besides playing the guitar.
F. I do not think he has remorse but I do believe he should be released back into society as to not kill his social interaction and mental health even more.
G. He had a good relationship with his family and from what I could tell he was living Ina normal family household.

asanopark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

Did he have a normal childhood?
Back to top Go down
DatPirateMan12

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 3:49 pm

Kadewin wrote:
Did he have a normal childhood?

hello kadewin

I would assume he did but the thing that made him radicalized like many others was the internet and I think Brentons attacks and Balliets attack only further put these ideas into his head.
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 2:27 am

Bump for interest. Are you surprised that he did the stabbing?
Back to top Go down
FredMotherFuckingDurst

Contribution Points : 14255

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 10:42 pm

vril wrote:
Bump for interest. Are you surprised that he did the stabbing?

Hello Vril

Im gonna get back in contact with philly so expect the question to be answered, our discords got banned (Though we almost lost oppressed archives, phew)

once i do your question will be answered, sorry i havent responded.
Back to top Go down
nit

nit

Contribution Points : 1756

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 3:21 pm

is there a way of contacting him while he´s in the youth center? one of my friends said that he talked to him after he was arrested on a messaging app and showed screenshots

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 10:36 pm

I don't understand how anyone could have any sort of interest with him, one of the most pathetic attempts of an attack there is. The entire thing itself doesn't make sense and how he was "inspired" by the Christchurch attack but is a arab and then attacks white people in their country while he is the immigrant... The "attack" itself was a poorly thought out LARP. He should've just stuck to taking cringey photos of himself in his room with his airsoft toys.

nit dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 10:52 pm

Do we know what his thought process was when he decided to carry out the attack? Were there lots of migrants at his school?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA    friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friends with a guy who is a closer friend of the eslov stabber, AMA or AHA
Page 1 of 1