Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brightglowingglow

brightglowingglow

Contribution Points : 17802
Forum Reputation : 25

"Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho Empty
PostSubject: "Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho   "Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 4:09 pm

"This thing, my life, all an agony, of Hell of torture... And years of bludgeoning torment, tiny nuisances. The
disgust eyes, dirty frowns, and red fingers pointing at me. Feeling all the patheticness and humiliation. What
time is right to abort the null existence and retire from sick lifeblood. And yet feelings-thwarted by sun's
beams ready to attack, averted by smiling faces ready to rape- come, a wish to annihilate my self... If this
wasn't true in my plaguing conscious. But Jesus Christ! Another day comes tomorrow, a shade better than
present, if I can imagine, a day anew like a new born or an old dying, when nothing is everything and everything
is nothing and all is mere shutting of eyelids. Good Christ! Rip me apart, tear me to shrivels, eat me to help me see a better day's worth and salvage this decaying thing from myself."

I can't post links, but it was the fourth entry at Virginia Tech's "22nd Annual Research Symposium and Exposition".

James411, Blaze88, Kinkeloukaitis, 22:22, kittycatmeow and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 56263
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho   "Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 6:48 pm

He really liked to use rape as a descriptor.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43755
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: "Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho   "Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 12:52 am

EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:
He really liked to use rape as a descriptor.

Maybe something about this has happened in his life...

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho   "Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Spear me down, heaven." Poem by Seung-Hui Cho
Page 1 of 1