Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7 foot long spear

Go down 
+3
QuestionMark
UncontinuedProcess
Smiggles94
7 posters
AuthorMessage

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Adam Lanza had a 7 foot spear at home, imagine if he used that instead? rendeer Cuckoo

He also had 3 samurai swords.
Back to top Go down

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 6:30 pm

If he had used those instead, the death toll would have been greatly reduced.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70649
Forum Reputation : 28

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Could of used it on nancy
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67032
Forum Reputation : 430

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:06 pm

I don't about you all but all I'm getting is the image of Adam using the spear like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 5:24 pm

i always wondered what if someone recognised adams gunshots as coming from the house and called the cops
Back to top Go down

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:07 am

If Adam used a spear, those kids would of had a chance.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:16 am

eldigato wrote:
i always wondered what if someone recognised adams gunshots as coming from the house and called the cops

Now that you mention it, it is kind of weird.  scratch

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 2:03 am

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Well, no one is gonna call the cops on 2 gun shots when they don't even know where exactly they are coming from. And even if they did, I doubt anyone would call the cops.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:20 am

Population Control wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Well, no one is gonna call the cops on 2 gun shots when they don't even know where exactly they are coming from. And even if they did, I doubt anyone would call the cops.
A neighbor did hear a few gunshots around the time that Nancy was killed and thought that they were unusually close but he assumed that someone was hunting nearby.
Back to top Go down

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:57 pm

sscc wrote:
Population Control wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

A neighbor did hear a few gunshots around the time that Nancy was killed and thought that they were unusually close but he assumed that someone was hunting nearby.

yeah, i saw that in the fbi docs

i mean if someone recognized the gunshots from coming from inside the house and not hunters.

i'm guessing its an area like mine where people are always shooting in the forest
Back to top Go down

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:45 pm

He would kill seven kids. One for each foot. Maybe 8 if he threw it real hard.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 8:32 am

He'd probably have a Kid Kebab or something because of all the kids on there.
Back to top Go down

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:16 am

Well he certainley needed to eat a lot, because he was very malnurished at the time. Very Happy

I laugh at the thought of a Lanza Kebab. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61851
Forum Reputation : 0

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 9:27 am

We can only speculate.

As some have mentioned earlier, the death toll would most likely be lower and the chances to overpower the shooter would probably be higher.

Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 64850
Forum Reputation : 43

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Why can't we live in the world where Lanza went full weeb and got the William Atchison treatment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7 foot long spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 foot long spear   7 foot long spear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 foot long spear
Page 1 of 1