Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do mass shooters think of their copycats?

Go down 
+3
Rosie1756
NEXT STEP UP
CSIAgent
7 posters
AuthorMessage

What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Empty
PostSubject: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 6:50 am

Obviously, meaning the alive, not the deceased, unless we know.

To make you know of what I'm talking about, for example:

Luca Traini, the Macerata shooter who left 6 people injured with no fatalities, has been copycatted by Brenton Tarrant and Payton Gendron, partly, as their manifesto's show inspiration from Traini, Tarrant, Roof, ecc ecc.
Mr. Traini in response, said that "he doesn't condone this anymore and the image, the manifesto he put up in his mind was just something temporary to combat the bad in the world".

So, what would Traini think about Alika, the disabled black man, death's since the assailant may have been inspired from him?

But, I'm talking about all mass shooters here. Reply here cause, i'm kinda curious! Smile
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 3:33 pm

Hugo Jackson (Eslov attacker) said in response to the Kristianstad school attack in January that he had nothing to do with it and that his friend seemed normal when they communicated over the phone.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 5:23 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
Hugo Jackson (Eslov attacker) said in response to the Kristianstad school attack in January that he had nothing to do with it and that his friend seemed normal when they communicated over the phone.

Oh wow! I didn't know there was some sort of "sequel" to the Eslov attack.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 3:01 am

Dylann Roof wouldn't give two shits about Brenton Tarrant or Payton Gendron, he doesn't seem to give two shits about anything anymore

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Last edited by NEXT STEP UP on Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 4:12 am

The Columbine Shooters wanted to have copycats, Pekka Auvinen hoped he would inspire more attacks in the future.

anna444, AmyistWarrior and CUECUMBER like this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12547
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 6:37 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
The Columbine Shooters wanted to have copycats, Pekka Auvinen hoped he would inspire more attacks in the future.
I feel dirty for liking a Rosie post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 6:38 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Dylann Roof wouldn't give two shits about Brenton Tarrant or Payton Gendron, he doesn't seem to give two shits about anything anymore, even his precious neo-nazism.

Just wants to die now lol
Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

Contribution Points : 6817
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 7:16 pm

Although it was not really a copycat, I think Alexandre Bissonnette said that he felt sorry and that he did not want anyone to be influenced by his attack after discovering that Brenton Tarrant wrote his name on one of his weapons, I don't remember where I read it so I don't can I give a source.

In the same way, Payton Gendron said the same thing, I think he said it during his apology at his trial, although well, I guess he didn't know about Juraj Krajčík

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 1:28 am

Lovely_Jam wrote:
Although it was not really a copycat, I think Alexandre Bissonnette said that he felt sorry and that he did not want anyone to be influenced by his attack after discovering that Brenton Tarrant wrote his name on one of his weapons, I don't remember where I read it so I don't can I give a source.
How can a nigga become so Bluepilled?
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7399
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 9:06 am

Eric would've shot randy stair

ANOMIC, Vlixu23, ParanoidAndroid, kazimir5505 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 4:30 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Dylann Roof wouldn't give two shits about Brenton Tarrant or Payton Gendron, he doesn't seem to give two shits about anything anymore, even his precious neo-nazism.
Has he made any statements of regret or remorse? according to his jailhouse manifesto he doesn't feel bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 10:50 am

I wonder if Breivik has publicly acknowledged christchurch in anyway since he definitely heard about it. Although its possible he might not of known that tarrant was inspired by him. Also what about ali sonboly? you'd think breivik would've also heard about that.
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7523
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 6:22 pm

pnex wrote:
I wonder if Breivik has publicly acknowledged christchurch in anyway since he definitely heard about it. Although its possible he might not of known that tarrant was inspired by him. Also what about ali sonboly? you'd think breivik would've also heard about that.

As far as I know, he hasn't talked about Tarrant, but he has talked about Manshaus saying that he would like to share a cell with him since they could both be treated badly in prison or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do mass shooters think of their copycats?   What do mass shooters think of their copycats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do mass shooters think of their copycats?
Page 1 of 1