Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures Of Morgan Jay Shephard/James Patrick Roughan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31124
Forum Reputation : 50

Pictures Of Morgan Jay Shephard/James Patrick Roughan? Empty
PostSubject: Pictures Of Morgan Jay Shephard/James Patrick Roughan?   Pictures Of Morgan Jay Shephard/James Patrick Roughan? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 12:15 am

Recently I've been researching this really obscure case from 2005 in Australia that I found out about while reading the Wikipedia for Thrill Killing where after a argument with Mrs Shephard nephew of murderer Katherine Mary Knight James Patrick Roughan and his friend Christopher Clark Jones stabbed Shephard 133 times and cut her head was cut off with either an axe, knife or saw, then used her head as a puppet and was found nearby on a tree stump

This is a tragic case Shephard was murdered at age Seventeen and was homeless when he was murdered but another thing that really gets to me is the lack of information I can find about Shephard even on his find a grave it's just a photo of Christopher Clark Jones hes definitely been overshadowed by his murders 

I could find lots of photos of Christopher Clark Jones but I couldn't find any of James Patrick Roughan or Morgan Jay Shephard 

The only thing I could find about Shephard is his gravestone 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Pictures Of Morgan Jay Shephard/James Patrick Roughan?
Page 1 of 1