Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32424
Forum Reputation : 50

Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me Empty
PostSubject: Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me   Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 am

reports say 'That nigga dead' after Masturbaten Olympics winner and ramen dealer Kipland 'The Rock' Kinkel was found dead in a trash bag and in 12 pieces covered in his own vomit and defecation with his eyes gouged out 

reports say that cause of death was reading that cringe ass mother fucking thread above me 

Doctor John Johnson says that he died of a case of 'Cringe' that only happens when some sees something that absolutely fundamentally mother fucking cringe he said

the post in question is thought to have given him uncontrollable projectile vomiting, explosive diarrhoea and uncontrollable suicidal urges 

according to the autopsy Kinkel after looking at the so-called 'absolutely fundamentally mother fucking cringe' post on Monday 
committed suicide by gouging his eyes out with a teaspoon and cutting himself into 12 pieces before setting himself on fire before putting himself in a bind bag 

we asked prison guard Gerald Daniels what he thought about the death, "Kipland? what Kipland?"

ramen dealer Juan Lopez said he is 'missed' and that was one of the best ramen dealer in the Oregon State Correctional Institution

Robert Paulson who has been a prisoner at the correctional institution for 5 years and says "I miss him we all do" he went on to say "he sold the best ramen I could always rely on him"

the death has left a-buch of tikton cunts bummed out or something

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 37413
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me   Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 9:26 am

huh
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43814
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me   Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:28 am

humanity is overrated wrote:
reports say 'That nigga dead' after Masturbaten Olympics winner and ramen dealer Kipland 'The Rock' Kinkel was found dead in a trash bag and in 12 pieces covered in his own vomit and defecation with his eyes gouged out 

reports say that cause of death was reading that cringe ass mother fucking thread above me 

Doctor John Johnson says that he died of a case of 'Cringe' that only happens when some sees something that absolutely fundamentally mother fucking cringe he said

the post in question is thought to have given him uncontrollable projectile vomiting, explosive diarrhoea and uncontrollable suicidal urges 

according to the autopsy Kinkel after looking at the so-called 'absolutely fundamentally mother fucking cringe' post on Monday 
committed suicide by gouging his eyes out with a teaspoon and cutting himself into 12 pieces before setting himself on fire before putting himself in a bind bag 

we asked prison guard Gerald Daniels what he thought about the death, "Kipland? what Kipland?"

ramen dealer Juan Lopez said he is 'missed' and that was one of the best ramen dealer in the Oregon State Correctional Institution

Robert Paulson who has been a prisoner at the correctional institution for 5 years and says "I miss him we all do" he went on to say "he sold the best ramen I could always rely on him"

Since when are you a troll?
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32424
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me   Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 2:41 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
humanity is overrated wrote:

Since when are you a troll?
since my joker moment

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me   Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kip Kinkel dies of cringe after reading that post above me
Page 1 of 1