Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

Contribution Points : 19687
Forum Reputation : 0

Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Empty
PostSubject: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 7:34 pm

As you can see, I absolutely love Dennis Nilsen. So, I'm gonna talk about his crimes. Let me know what you guys think about his crimes.

Between 1978 and 1983, Dennis Nilsen killed a minimum of twelve men and boys, and to have attempted to kill seven others (he initially confessed in 1983 when being arrested to having killed about sixteen victims). The majority of Nilsen's victims were homeless or gay men; others were heterosexual people he typically met in bars, on public transport or—on one occasion—outside his own home. All of his murderers were committed in two of his homes in which he resided in North London. His victims were lured to his addresses through typically the offer of alcohol and/or shelter.

Etc. I'll talk about this more later lol

Update (9/20/2022): So I ended up getting Dennis Nilsen's book today and I'm gonna read it. So, I hope it's good. It's his autobiography "History of A Drowning Boy"
So, I'll let y'all know how that goes

Last edited by exotiicgutz on Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 36138
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 8:20 pm

Even though he was cruel I feel more pity for dahmer than this sick individual , at least dahmer admitted to being wrong and evil , this guy iirc never had any regrets ; I honestly think he got off to easy dying in his cell
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28828
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 3:06 am

You "love" Dennis Nilsen?

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 11:22 am

DanielBryer wrote:

Yeah, I love his case. His case is very interesting. It was horrifying how he just told the police everything without feeling remorse. His whole case is shocking to be honest.

DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28828
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 5:08 pm

exotiicgutz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Yeah, I love his case. His case is very interesting. It was horrifying how he just told the police everything without feeling remorse. His whole case is shocking to be honest.
I hope you don't love him as a person though.
Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 36138
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 5:19 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
exotiicgutz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

anyone who loves a serial killer needs help , there is nothing to “love” about someone like that.

DanielBryer likes this post

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 6:57 pm

asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
exotiicgutz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

anyone who loves a serial killer needs help , there is nothing to “love” about someone like that.

Definitely don't love him as a person I only love his case. It's just so horrifying. Don't know how someone could just idk

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 29954
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 9:52 am

I've always been interested by the Dennis Nilsen case in part because it was one of the first true crime cases that I ever read about. As well as the fact that he would wash the bodies after he had strangled them and then sleep next to them and sometimes sit and watch tv with them in the evenings after work as if they were still alive.

Though I feel sorry for his dog Bleep being put to sleep less than three weeks after his arrest.

exotiicgutz likes this post

Back to top Go down
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 6:29 pm

Koschei wrote:
I've always been interested by the Dennis Nilsen case in part because it was one of the first true crime cases that I ever read about. As well as the fact that he would wash the bodies after he had strangled them and then sleep next to them and sometimes sit and watch tv with them in the evenings after work as if they were still alive.

Though I feel sorry for his dog Bleep being put to sleep less than three weeks after his arrest.

I know I feel bad for Bleep Sad Bleep was so cute

Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15021
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer   Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dennis Nilsen. The Kindly Killer
Page 1 of 1