Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eulavist

Contribution Points : 14933
Forum Reputation : 25

If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine Empty
PostSubject: If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine   If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 4:05 pm

I highly recommend anyone that is interested in Columbine watch these two documentaries, particularly the first one, "A New World". Judging by the views, I think it's safe to say that they are severely underrated and not receiving the recognition deserved. As far as documentaries go, especially for YouTube, these are the best available in my opinion. If you disagree, would you please let me/us know, preferably with a link, if possible, what your favorite documentary on Columbine is? Thanks.

transcendentalauracel331 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine   If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 4:08 pm

Go watch a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] documentary.

KalmaX2012 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eulavist

Contribution Points : 14933
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine   If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 3:51 pm

Last edited by Eulavist on Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine   If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 3:52 pm

Eulavist wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Link?
I was not being serious. There is no [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] documentary. I promise to make one soon though.

Eulavist dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine   If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 12:03 am

Thanks for the recommendation
Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 15432
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine   If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 3:31 pm

Eulavist wrote:

I highly recommend anyone that is interested in Columbine watch these two documentaries, particularly the first one, "A New World". Judging by the views, I think it's safe to say that they are severely underrated and not receiving the recognition deserved. As far as documentaries go, especially for YouTube, these are the best available in my opinion. If you disagree, would you please let me/us know, preferably with a link, if possible, what your favorite documentary on Columbine is? Thanks.

These are really good, thanks for posting them. I like how it gives broader context of late 90s America and mass shootings in general before jumping to conclusions on why they did it and why their actions became internationally known. I even learned a few details that I didn't know before hand, even after being interested in this case for years.

Eulavist likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine   If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Haven't Already, Watch These 2 Documentaries on YT about Columbine
Page 1 of 1