Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics

Go down 
+2
Achlys
TheLittleW0lf86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLittleW0lf86

TheLittleW0lf86

Contribution Points : 14468
Forum Reputation : 0

mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Empty
PostSubject: mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics   mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 10:41 am

On 3 July 2022, at around 17:30, a man started shooting in the Field's shopping centre in Copenhagen. The same day, just hours later, there was supposed to be a Harry styles concert in the royal arena. Unfortunately, the police were there very quickly after they received the report of the shooting at around 17:35. They managed to arrest the perpetrator without any problems. He killed 3 people, wounded 4 seriously, 3 by random gunfire and wounded 20. There were a lot of videos shared on social media, they are hard to come by because the police were quick to stop it. They also said it was illegal to share them. However, there are some cool pictures and videos of the attacker kissing his weapons and showing them off. The day before the shooting he uploaded a bunch of videos to youtube, with the gun in front of himself with the title "I Don't Care" He used a SIG Sauer 200 STR rifle, he got it from a shooting club in Amager. He planned the shooting and left a USB and a note at home.The interrogation is still ongoing, so things are not clear about what his motive was. The perpetrator tried to contact a mental health hotline, but no one answered. This is one of the largest mass shootings in Denmark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

article with images
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-TheLittleWolf

ZAVANZK likes this post

Back to top Go down
Achlys

Achlys

Contribution Points : 20147
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics   mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 3:00 pm

It's too bad Copenhagen had only a day in the limelight before being eclipsed by Highland Park. I wonder if this shooting was what inspired Jonathan Sapirman to target a shopping mall.
Back to top Go down
Taquill

Taquill

Contribution Points : 14515

PostSubject: Re: mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics   mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 10:13 pm

Achlys wrote:
It's too bad Copenhagen had only a day in the limelight before being eclipsed by Highland Park. I wonder if this shooting was what inspired Jonathan Sapirman to target a shopping mall.

What the shopping mall ever do to him? Did it have a Spencers inside it or something? I seriously don't get the reasoning of a shopping mall.

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43079
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics   mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 10:38 pm

Taquill wrote:
Achlys wrote:

What the shopping mall ever do to him? Did it have a Spencers inside it or something? I seriously don't get the reasoning of a shopping mall.
Plenty of potential frags.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Taquill

Taquill

Contribution Points : 14515

PostSubject: Re: mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics   mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 10:45 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Taquill wrote:
Achlys wrote:

Plenty of potential frags.

I understand everything now.

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26088
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics   mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 7:03 pm

I have a file with all your YouTube videos,  every video are the same but with other clothes, except for a video that he uploaded years before where he played with his dog with an electric caterpillar, in that video, the same day he uploaded the guns videos he posted a comment saying he missed his dog and another "different" video is when he points himself with a pistol instead using the rifle

Another thing, that guns werent "his guns", he stealed it from a neighbour, and he never Kiss the guns in the videos

And theres not photos, just videos
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 17047
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics   mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 1:22 pm

His youtube videos and some videos of the shooting can be found here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheLittleW0lf86 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics   mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mass shooting in field's copenhagen + pics
Page 1 of 1