Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 What we don't know about each mass shooting:

Go down 
+6
DanielBryer
Screamingophelia
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
AlteRoad
W.A.R.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 4:18 am

.


Last edited by eyutytuheu on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.




Posts : 584
Contribution Points : 59250
Forum Reputation : 345
Join date : 2017-03-11

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 6:25 am

When and where did Dylan eat potato skins.

A mystery that will never be solved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlteRoad

AlteRoad


Posts : 110
Contribution Points : 53775
Forum Reputation : 18
Join date : 2017-05-08
Age : 30
Location : Australia

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 6:54 am

Why did Elliot Rodger think blood elves were national socialists?

Edit: also, what class/race did he play? Oh, and what build did Anders Breivik play in World of Warcraft? Also, did he play Age of Conan, or did he just listen to the soundtrack? These questions need answers, damn it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4244
Contribution Points : 108025
Forum Reputation : 3129
Join date : 2017-09-04

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 11:34 am

eyutytuheu wrote:
The intent of:
- Seung Hui Cho

Are you joking? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 12:08 pm

How many people were in Norris Hall on the day of the massacre?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 4:55 pm

What Michael Ryan's original plan was, he probably would have killed people in a different location had his car started.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 80867
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 5:06 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
How many people were in Norris Hall on the day of the massacre?
There were 14,000.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:
How many people were in Norris Hall on the day of the massacre?
There were 14,000.

Damn, he could have killed a lot more if he wanted to
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:20 am

W.A.R. wrote:
When and where did Dylan eat potato skins.

A mystery that will never be solved.

Some things are just not meant to be know. I consider this as one of those things! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6308
Contribution Points : 181895
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:22 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
When and where did Dylan eat potato skins.

A mystery that will never be solved.

Some things are just not meant to be know. I consider this as one of those things! Haha


This keeps me up at night. Also my theory of him eating the potatoes in the cafeteria was debunked yesterday because they were serving Chinese food that day. Which I think I already knew

We have the trenchcoat Mafia answer already. They weren’t official members but they hung out with people involved in a group

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:28 am

@Screamingophelia  Agreed! Also it's was well known and agreed that E&D weren't members of the TCM. But they were indeed friends with a couple of the members, the main one being Chris Morris. But they weren't actual members themselves. They aren't in the yearbook pic of the TCM members, nor are they listed as members.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6308
Contribution Points : 181895
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:34 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Agreed! Also it's was well known and agreed that E&D weren't members of the TCM. But they were indeed friends with a couple of the members, the main one being Chris Morris. But they weren't actual members themselves. They aren't in the yearbook pic of the TCM members, nor are they listed as members.


Robyn mentioned them in the ode to the trenchcoat Mafia but I don’t even think Robyn was a part of the group either

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:38 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Screamingophelia  Agreed! Also it's was well known and agreed that E&D weren't members of the TCM. But they were indeed friends with a couple of the members, the main one being Chris Morris. But they weren't actual members themselves. They aren't in the yearbook pic of the TCM members, nor are they listed as members.


Robyn  mentioned them in the ode to the trenchcoat Mafia but I don’t even think Robyn was a part of the group either


I think they were on the fringe at best, but not truly considered members. The fact E&D started wearing the trench/duster type coats was just trying to associate themselves with the group.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6308
Contribution Points : 181895
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:41 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Agreed! Also it's was well known and agreed that E&D weren't members of the TCM. But they were indeed friends with a couple of the members, the main one being Chris Morris. But they weren't actual members themselves. They aren't in the yearbook pic of the TCM members, nor are they listed as members.


Robyn  mentioned them in the ode to the trenchcoat Mafia but I don’t even think Robyn was a part of the group either


I think they were on the fringe at best, but not truly considered members. The fact E&D started wearing the trench/duster type coats was just trying to associate themselves with the group.


Exactly

I actually have a theory that Dylan started wearing a trenchcoat because he thought it looked cool like from a movie and not because it was associated with the trenchcoat Mafia. Because I still think that Eric was much better friends with Chris then Dylan. And I think that Eric started wearing his because of Dylan and Chris.

Not the most shocking theory ever but a theory nonetheless

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:49 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Screamingophelia  Agreed! Also it's was well known and agreed that E&D weren't members of the TCM. But they were indeed friends with a couple of the members, the main one being Chris Morris. But they weren't actual members themselves. They aren't in the yearbook pic of the TCM members, nor are they listed as members.


Robyn  mentioned them in the ode to the trenchcoat Mafia but I don’t even think Robyn was a part of the group either


I think they were on the fringe at best, but not truly considered members. The fact E&D started wearing the trench/duster type coats was just trying to associate themselves with the group.


Exactly

I actually have a theory that Dylan started wearing a trenchcoat because he thought it looked cool like from a movie and not because it was associated with the trenchcoat Mafia. Because I still think that Eric was much better friends with Chris then Dylan. And I think that Eric started wearing his because of Dylan and Chris.

Not the most shocking theory ever but a theory nonetheless


Agreed. Out of that trio, I always thought Eric and Chris were closer/better friends as well. Did we ever pinpoint who got their coat first? I know Dylan's was a Christmas gift, if memory serves me right.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6308
Contribution Points : 181895
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:54 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Agreed! Also it's was well known and agreed that E&D weren't members of the TCM. But they were indeed friends with a couple of the members, the main one being Chris Morris. But they weren't actual members themselves. They aren't in the yearbook pic of the TCM members, nor are they listed as members.


Robyn  mentioned them in the ode to the trenchcoat Mafia but I don’t even think Robyn was a part of the group either


I think they were on the fringe at best, but not truly considered members. The fact E&D started wearing the trench/duster type coats was just trying to associate themselves with the group.


Exactly

I actually have a theory that Dylan started wearing a trenchcoat because he thought it looked cool like from a movie and not because it was associated with the trenchcoat Mafia. Because I still think that Eric was much better friends with Chris then Dylan. And I think that Eric started wearing his because of Dylan and Chris.

Not the most shocking theory ever but a theory nonetheless


Agreed. Out of that trio, I always thought Eric and Chris were closer/better friends as well.  Did we ever pinpoint who got their coat first? I know Dylan's was a Christmas gift, if memory serves me right.


His really fancy leather jacket was Christmas of 1998. But Sue mentioned in her book that he had his other trenchcoat before. He had it during hitman for hire so I assumed it was probably for his birthday

One thing about the two coats that I don’t totally understand but I chalk it up to April 20 just being a day full of chaos. Tom was looking for Dylan’s coat. However Dylan had two coats. I don’t know which one he was wearing. So if he was wearing one why wasn’t the other one in his closet?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 839
Contribution Points : 18709
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Exeter, England

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 10:08 am

Did Derrick Bird have any knowledge about previous mass shootings, and if he did, how much exactly?

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 957
Contribution Points : 24608
Forum Reputation : 297
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why did Anders Breivik think this was a remotely acceptable thing to do to a rifle?

_________________
Lost and Alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rosie1756

Rosie1756


Posts : 717
Contribution Points : 15182
Forum Reputation : 150
Join date : 2022-09-10
Location : Pekka's Manifesto

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 1:46 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Did Derrick Bird have any knowledge about previous mass shootings, and if he did, how much exactly?

He obviously knew about Dunblane.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColaEnthusiast

ColaEnthusiast


Posts : 224
Contribution Points : 9009
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2022-08-22
Age : 17
Location : Ireland

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 11:19 am

James Holmes’s creepy voicemail.

The voices of a few deceased shooters, (Stephen Paddock, Connor Betts, Seth Ator, Christopher Dorner, Derrick Bird, Michael Ryan, Thomas Hamilton, etc)

The bodies of (again) Thomas Hamilton, Derrick Bird, Salvador Ramos, Adam Lanza, (and again Seth Ator), Chris Dorner, Ian David Long.

The 2nd, unseen portion of Brenton Tarrant’s livestream, his arrest and interrogation.

Martin Bryant’s full police interview a few months after the Port Arthur massacre.

James’s (Holmes) full interrogation, as again, a small 4 minute portion is available on YouTube.


anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wanderer

Wanderer


Posts : 306
Contribution Points : 9731
Forum Reputation : 27
Join date : 2022-07-03

What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 11:31 am

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
The 2nd, unseen portion of Brenton Tarrant’s livestream, his arrest and interrogation.
And all these photos he took during his travelings which are now lost forever. I still can't believe nobody managed to save at least a part of them from his Facebook in a good resolution.
There were about 1,800 photos if I recall correctly.

_________________
What do you expect to see here, you little bitch?
Extremism in Christchurch -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





What we don't know about each mass shooting: Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we don't know about each mass shooting:   What we don't know about each mass shooting: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What we don't know about each mass shooting:
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why dont more mass shooters try to flee the scene of the crime?
» Has a survivor of a mass shooting ever committed a mass shooting?
» First Mass Shooting 1835
» Which mass shooter/mass shooting do you know the most about?
» Shortest Mass Shooting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: