Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting

Go down 
+7
Engel
Kinkeloukaitis
Xtina
Ben
NEXT STEP UP
vril
ripbr1999
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ripbr1999

ripbr1999

Contribution Points : 58789
Forum Reputation : 0

3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Empty
PostSubject: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 3:41 pm

The tragedy occurred at two schools on the same street in southeastern Espirito Santo state. Despite high rates of gun crime, school shootings are uncommon in Brazil.
A gunman opened fire at two schools in southeastern Brazil on Friday, killing three people and wounding 11 others, authorities said.

The attacks happened around 10 a.m. local time (1300 GMT) in the small town of Aracruz, located some 80 kilometers (50 miles) north of Vitoria, the capital of Espirito Santo state.

Local media said the shooter barged onto the campuses, one a public school with elementary and middle students, the other a private school located on the same street.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22154
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2022 5:41 am

Edgy copycat

ripbr1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 12:44 am

Fit's clean

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15535
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 3:59 am

Real Alex88 from discord

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35567
Forum Reputation : 244

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 7:47 am

Lol i have the same kinda face mask. Got sick of the generic blue ones when i go to the doctor.

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
ripbr1999

ripbr1999

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 11:03 pm

dad's ig (cop)

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43930
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 3:58 am

I'm tired of always seeing this famous skull mask, damn they have to buy a personality.

QuestionMark, ripbr1999, Ben, Woundfucker and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 5:05 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
I'm tired of always seeing this famous skull mask, damn they have to buy a personality.

I didn't know they were that popular, i only remember one other mass shooter wearing it in pics?

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43930
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 3:00 pm

Xtina wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

I didn't know they were that popular, i only remember one other mass shooter wearing it in pics?

It's become popular in the alt right, and I think because of some video game characters.
But for me it's just attention whores, when you have one who puts it on it's ok. But when everyone does it, it's boring.

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP, vril and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
ripbr1999

ripbr1999

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 10:24 am

Xtina wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

Same mask that Guilherme Taucci wore

All the attacks that happen in Brazil are a cheap copycat effect

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36134
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:08 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Xtina wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

It's become popular in the alt right, and I think because of some video game characters.
But for me it's just attention whores, when you have one who puts it on it's ok. But when everyone does it, it's boring.

I have no problem with Taucci wearing it, at least he decided to have some style of his own. AFAIK he was the first shooter to wear that mask. But his copycats should really just stop wearing the same mask, Its cool looking sure but its overdone at this point

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 5:11 pm

Engel wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Xtina wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

I have no problem with Taucci wearing it, at least he decided to have some style of his own. AFAIK he was the first shooter to wear that mask. But his copycats should really just stop wearing the same mask, Its cool looking sure but its overdone at this point
Do you have any ideas about what the next big school shooting mask will be?

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15721
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 5:17 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Engel wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Xtina wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

I think there will be a white supremacist Shooter who wears a BLM mask just for the lulz....

QuestionMark, Engel and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 11:10 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I'll make a bet on balaclavas.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 11:33 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I'll make a bet on balaclavas.
My money's on airsoft masks. You know the ones.

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 6:07 am

ripbr1999 wrote:
Xtina wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

Same mask that Guilherme Taucci wore

All the attacks that happen in Brazil are a cheap copycat effect

Damn lol mine's very similar but it's a reversible face mask doesn't cover the neck

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40577
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 11:58 pm

this mask is used by people who follow or know the neo nazi movement.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 12:09 am

Pekka wrote:
this mask is used by people who follow or know the neo nazi movement.
Why did they choose that of all things?

Ig it has to do with Totenkopf.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40577
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 12:10 am

neo nazi movements are characteristic of total aversion to modern society. therefore, their violent misanthropy is something that caused this symbol to be used, as well as the black sun.

NEXT STEP UP and देवा like this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista

Contribution Points : 15455
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 4:28 pm

This dude is like mixed and wants to be a Neo Nz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 2:12 am

itaimpaulista wrote:
I saw pictures of him he clearly isn't mixed. And I'm not talking about the fake one
Back to top Go down
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista

Contribution Points : 15455
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 3:21 am

Sturmengel wrote:
itaimpaulista wrote:
I saw pictures of him he clearly isn't mixed. And I'm not talking about the fake one

Brazil is a Mixigenated Nation, even someone who looks white doesn't mean that he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 9:31 am

itaimpaulista wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
itaimpaulista wrote:

Brazil is a Mixigenated Nation, even someone who looks white doesn't mean that he is.
Depends in what time his ancestors Immigrated. He's of Italian middle class origin so I don't think he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting   3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 killed, 11 injured in Brazil school shooting
Page 1 of 1