Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Bardella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15721
Forum Reputation : 227

Robert Bardella Empty
PostSubject: Robert Bardella   Robert Bardella Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 6:01 pm

Sadistic serial killer from Missouri.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

Robert Bardella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Bardella   Robert Bardella Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 10:34 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
Sadistic serial killer from Missouri.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
In 1965, Berdella saw the film adaptation of the John Fowles novel The Collector. The plot of the film revolves around a disturbed man who stalks and then abducts a young woman whom he finds attractive, holding her captive in his windowless stone basement, and viewing her as little more than an attractive specimen. After several weeks, the woman dies of a contracted illness despite her captor's efforts to keep her alive. Berdella later stated this movie had formed a lasting impression on him.

I actually watched this movie not too long ago after reading this excerpt. I have to say it was actually quite good, scarily realistic. It was also, ironically, far less grotesque then the crimes Berdella committed.

Robert Bardella
Page 1 of 1