Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RDDoomer

RDDoomer

Contribution Points : 18625
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine   Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 11:23 am

Thinking about one of Eric Harris' lost Wads called Thrasher.wad, I had a doubt: Was Eric Harris a fan of Thrasher Magazine? I searched everywhere but I can't find anything
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 124428
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine   Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 2:31 pm

RDDoomer wrote:
Thinking about one of Eric Harris' lost Wads called Thrasher.wad, I had a doubt: Was Eric Harris a fan of Thrasher Magazine? I searched everywhere but I can't find anything

A skateboarding magazine? Possible, I seem to remember someone commenting that he used to skate.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 26665
Forum Reputation : 199

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine   Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 3:32 pm

Yes it was a skateboarding magazine, not sure if you can still buy it but I knew readers in the late 90s.
Back to top Go down
touchmetillivomit

touchmetillivomit

Contribution Points : 16075
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine   Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 10:05 pm

thrasher is an actual word. thrash is the act of beating something violently, and give what you do in doom… it would make sense if eric was referencing the ACT of thrashing and not the magazine. i cant find the source but i think he said he disliked skaters/the skater style

Xtina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine   Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris and Thrahser Magazine
Page 1 of 1