Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memory holed news Article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27962
Forum Reputation : 25

Memory holed news Article Empty
PostSubject: Memory holed news Article   Memory holed news Article Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 5:35 pm

I’m trying to remember this article where a mom talks about how her 20 year old son plotted to kill her and shoot up his school when he was 17

In the news article it says they live in Washington state and he now attends community college
Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

Contribution Points : 17779
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Memory holed news Article   Memory holed news Article Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 6:27 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
I’m trying to remember this article where a mom talks about how her 20 year old son plotted to kill her and shoot up his school when he was 17

In the news article it says they live in Washington state and he now attends community college

For some reason I feel like I remember this, was the son under the care of a psychiatrist? I swear I read an article about a kid whose psychiatrist basically psychologically manipulated the kid to want to kill his parents.

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Memory holed news Article   Memory holed news Article Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 6:29 pm

symbolz wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:

For some reason I feel like I remember this, was the son under the care of a psychiatrist?  I swear I read an article about a kid whose psychiatrist basically psychologically manipulated the kid to want to kill his parents.

Nothing like that, no, if I recal correctly I saw it in the aftermath of uvalde

symbolz likes this post

Back to top Go down
buffalobill91
Banned

Contribution Points : 13240
Forum Reputation : 131

PostSubject: Re: Memory holed news Article   Memory holed news Article Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 6:52 pm

nigger

Last edited by buffalobill91 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drum$tick, Ennui, symbolz, vril and Ben like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Memory holed news Article   Memory holed news Article Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 6:54 pm

buffalobill91 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much buffalobill91
Back to top Go down
lifelover

lifelover

Contribution Points : 16780
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Memory holed news Article   Memory holed news Article Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 7:01 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory holed news Article   Memory holed news Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory holed news Article
Page 1 of 1