Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 21 Random facts about school shooters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR


Posts : 1152
Contribution Points : 37237
Forum Reputation : 1420
Join date : 2023-01-15
Age : 19
Location : PL

21 Random facts about school shooters Empty
PostSubject: 21 Random facts about school shooters   21 Random facts about school shooters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 10:08 pm

21 Random Facts About School Shooters

1. Robert Smith initially planned to strangle his victims to death

2. William Prevatte committed his attack because he was angry for one of the teachers, but he didn't find him so he started shooting at other teachers

3. Neil Liebeskind specifically wanted to shoot one of the students, but he accidentally shot and killed another student during attack

4. Full text of Seung-Hui Cho's manifesto was never be officialy released to public

5. Nikolai G. had two weapons, a shotgun and a rifle, but he used only shotgun during his attack

6. Salvador Ramos committed his attack on May 24 because it was 10th anniversary of murder committed by Luka Magnotta

7. Charles Williams sexually assaulted one of his female classmates

8. During his attack, Sebastian Bosse shot and wounded 6 people while 31 others, mostly police officers, suffered from smoke

9. Nur-Pashi Kulayev was the sole survivor of the 33 attackers who committed Bslan school siege

10. Nikolas Cruz searched pedophilic content online

11. Adam Lanza reportedly had a website with some satanic content when he was in middle school

12. Dimitrios Pagourtzis sang ''Another One Bites The Dust'' during his attack

13. Vladislav Roslyakov shot and killed 11 people and 10 others were killed by bomb explosion

14. Guilherme Monteiro had anarchist views despite supporting then-ruling far-right political party in his country

15. Robert Steinhauser shot and killed 15 people in 5 minutes

16. Gabriel Parker was depressed partially because of his own atheist views and feeling of lack of sense in life

17. Matti Saari claims that his attack was a revenge for bullying, but he wasn't bullied at SeAMK College where he committed his attack

18. Tim Kretschmer watched femdom porn night before his attack

19. Pekka-Eric Auvinen fired 53 shots at inanimate objects during the attack

20. Alvaro Castillo was romantically obsessed with a female classmate, but he never dated her

21. Artem Kazantsev called himself ''Tamerlan'' in his last e-mail text message

_________________
Consumerism = Death
Anarchism = Freedom

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ZELLAweistDAY3, anna444 and Coneyislandqueen like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




21 Random facts about school shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Random facts about school shooters   21 Random facts about school shooters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 9:13 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
21 Random Facts About School Shooters

1. Robert Smith initially planned to strangle his victims to death

2. William Prevatte committed his attack because he was angry for one of the teachers, but he didn't find him so he started shooting at other teachers

3. Neil Liebeskind specifically wanted to shoot one of the students, but he accidentally shot and killed another student during attack

4. Full text of Seung-Hui Cho's manifesto was never be officialy released to public

5. Nikolai G. had two weapons, a shotgun and a rifle, but he used only shotgun during his attack

6. Salvador Ramos committed his attack on May 24 because it was 10th anniversary of murder committed by Luka Magnotta

7. Charles Williams sexually assaulted one of his female classmates

8. During his attack, Sebastian Bosse shot and wounded 6 people while 31 others, mostly police officers, suffered from smoke

9. Nur-Pashi Kulayev was the sole survivor of the 33 attackers who committed Bslan school siege

10. Nikolas Cruz searched pedophilic content online

11. Adam Lanza reportedly had a website with some satanic content when he was in middle school

12. Dimitrios Pagourtzis sang ''Another One Bites The Dust'' during his attack

13. Vladislav Roslyakov shot and killed 11 people and 10 others were killed by bomb explosion

14. Guilherme Monteiro had anarchist views despite supporting then-ruling far-right political party in his country

15. Robert Steinhauser shot and killed 15 people in 5 minutes

16. Gabriel Parker was depressed partially because of his own atheist views and feeling of lack of sense in life

17. Matti Saari claims that his attack was a revenge for bullying, but he wasn't bullied at SeAMK College where he committed his attack

18. Tim Kretschmer watched femdom porn night before his attack

19. Pekka-Eric Auvinen fired 53 shots at inanimate objects during the attack

20. Alvaro Castillo was romantically obsessed with a female classmate, but he never dated her

21. Artem Kazantsev called himself ''Tamerlan'' in his last e-mail text message
Taucci wasn't an anarchist he used the symbol out of edgyness (tell me if i'm wrong) and Bolsonaro is independent
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 271
Contribution Points : 26388
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-01-14
Age : 17

21 Random facts about school shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Random facts about school shooters   21 Random facts about school shooters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 9:53 pm

Its confirmed that Salvador did the shooting for the Jun Lin murder?
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR


Posts : 1152
Contribution Points : 37237
Forum Reputation : 1420
Join date : 2023-01-15
Age : 19
Location : PL

21 Random facts about school shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Random facts about school shooters   21 Random facts about school shooters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 10:23 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Its confirmed that Salvador did the shooting for the Jun Lin murder?

Yes, he was obsessed with Luka Magnotta, so I doubt the date of attack was a coincidence

_________________
Consumerism = Death
Anarchism = Freedom

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




21 Random facts about school shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Random facts about school shooters   21 Random facts about school shooters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 1:48 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Its confirmed that Salvador did the shooting for the Jun Lin murder?

Yes, he was obsessed with Luka Magnotta, so I doubt the date of attack was a coincidence
Did he write about it anywhere or is it just the date?
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR


Posts : 1152
Contribution Points : 37237
Forum Reputation : 1420
Join date : 2023-01-15
Age : 19
Location : PL

21 Random facts about school shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Random facts about school shooters   21 Random facts about school shooters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 7:26 am

Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Its confirmed that Salvador did the shooting for the Jun Lin murder?

Yes, he was obsessed with Luka Magnotta, so I doubt the date of attack was a coincidence
Did he write about it anywhere or is it just the date?

He watched a documentary movie ''Don't Fuck With Cats'' about him and write and talk about it on Yubo

_________________
Consumerism = Death
Anarchism = Freedom

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





21 Random facts about school shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Random facts about school shooters   21 Random facts about school shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
21 Random facts about school shooters
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Another random facts about school shooters
» Random photos of school shooters
» Embarrassing facts about school shooters
» School shooters outcasts and school shooters normies
» You can type random info about a school shooter here

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: