Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Most retarded shooters/attackers?

Go down 
+5
Licht
ZELLAweistDAY3
Rosie1756
vril
xDarkRazoR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR


Posts : 1152
Contribution Points : 37512
Forum Reputation : 1420
Join date : 2023-01-15
Age : 19
Location : PL

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 8:38 pm

In my opinion:

1. Alvaro Castillo: His Columbine obsession can be compared to Lynn Ann. Has expressed sexual attraction to Harris, sleeps with his gun, believed that he was watched by FBI or Secret Service, filmed himself in very strange way, had a low IQ etc.

2. Nikolas Cruz: Killed animals for fun, acted weird and tried to keep himself edgy by all means, sexually assaulted his ex-gf once, got furious when he lost in CoD like a 12yo kid, his thinking process is like that of a child.

3. Devin Kelley: He was a douchebag who buy/adopted dogs and killed them while practicing shooting on them, abused his entire family and was placed in a psycho hospital several times. During one of his attempts to escape from psychiatric hospital he was reportedly naked.

4. Brandon Hole: Shoot up his workplace in the name of Applejack.

5. Łukasz Wach: Typical Polish 13yo retarded kid who wrote in all caps, played CS:GO all the days, and insulted others with ''kurwa'' word.

_________________
Consumerism = Death
Anarchism = Freedom

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril


Posts : 452
Contribution Points : 22979
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Madagascar

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:30 am

Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Jo, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, ZAVANZK, scythezoid and Arano like this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756


Posts : 689
Contribution Points : 16546
Forum Reputation : 227
Join date : 2022-09-10
Location : TROLLING

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:32 am

vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, ZAVANZK, vril, Ben, buffalobill91, TheGoodChief and Arano dislike this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 271
Contribution Points : 26638
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-01-14
Age : 17

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:40 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

It's a joke, ass

Kartoffeln and Arkan dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht


Posts : 111
Contribution Points : 12763
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : Heaven Street

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:47 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

It's a joke, ass

Obviously. If he actually was high IQ he'd realize Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

Kartoffeln, Jo, NEXT STEP UP, vril, Ben, Sylar and zerodotexe like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril


Posts : 452
Contribution Points : 22979
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Madagascar

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:50 am

Licht wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

It's a joke, ass

Obviously. If he actually was high IQ he'd realize Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

erm, that would be rainbow dash

Helianthus, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, Ben, Culturalphilistine, Sylar and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht


Posts : 111
Contribution Points : 12763
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : Heaven Street

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:53 am

vril wrote:
Licht wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

It's a joke, ass

Obviously. If he actually was high IQ he'd realize Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

erm, that would be rainbow dash

Let's agree that they're 1 and 2 together.

NEXT STEP UP and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde


Posts : 522
Contribution Points : 23374
Forum Reputation : 289
Join date : 2022-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Ireland

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 7:47 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

What was Pekka's IQ, 66?

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR


Posts : 1152
Contribution Points : 37512
Forum Reputation : 1420
Join date : 2023-01-15
Age : 19
Location : PL

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 7:48 am

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

What was Pekka's IQ, 66?

His IQ was 1000

_________________
Consumerism = Death
Anarchism = Freedom

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP and Humanbeing like this post

Back to top Go down
Nevada

Nevada


Posts : 37
Contribution Points : 14182
Forum Reputation : 49
Join date : 2022-11-24

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 12:47 pm

So we're just gonna gloss over the couch cuck?

_________________
America runs on fear.

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP and scythezoid like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756


Posts : 689
Contribution Points : 16546
Forum Reputation : 227
Join date : 2022-09-10
Location : TROLLING

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:34 pm

Pekka was obviously of superior intelligence.

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, vril, buffalobill91 and Licht dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Humanbeing

Humanbeing


Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 12987
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2023-02-21

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 2:20 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
Pekka was obviously of superior intelligence.

What are these viruses saying about the Supreme Commander?

nochcherna likes this post

NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, buffalobill91 and Licht dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel


Posts : 1157
Contribution Points : 37186
Forum Reputation : 197
Join date : 2021-10-27
Age : 22
Location : My head

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 3:11 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

What was Pekka's IQ, 66?

His IQ was 1000

Ik its a joke, but i heard Pekka was said to have been in above average intelligence compared to his classmates

_________________
"I'll never understand humans. The way they live their lives, their feelings, the things they want to do in life, probably has something to do with these
invisible gods they pray to. Meh"
- Kimveer Gill

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

scythezoid and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Humanbeing

Humanbeing


Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 12987
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2023-02-21

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 3:15 pm

Engel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
vril wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole was 500 IQ

Really? I don't think so....

What was Pekka's IQ, 66?

His IQ was 1000

Ik its a joke, but i heard Pekka was said to have been in above average intelligence compared to his classmates

😏

buffalobill91 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril


Posts : 452
Contribution Points : 22979
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Madagascar

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 3:22 pm

Armando Hernandez - just watch his stream ffs

Ethan Crumbley - thought his shooting would get Biden impeached and also had horrible spelling

Most Brazilian attackers - usually don't even end up killing anyone or if they do only one person, they always have some rusty ass revolver, crossbow, or melee weapon(s) and a skull mask or other edgy apparatus (inb4 zellaweist lists some literally who brazilian case where the kid didn't have a skull mask). Good examples of this are Henrique Lira Trad, the Hannya kid, and the recent loser (Feb 13) who failed to injure a single person. There are exceptions tho like the Aracruz shooter who executed his attack like a military operation and was the first rampage shooter to shoot up two schools back to back (zellaweist will prob link a case from like 1923 where someone did this, fuck off). Aracruz kid (Gabriel Castiglioni) also gets points for using a goofy ahh revolver wit a long ass barrel. Note that he got 3 years (1 year less than the amount of ppl he killed) because Brazil never prosecutes juveniles as adults even if they commit a mass shooting, a stark contrast to America.

Ethan Miller - didn't even have iron sights on his rifle so he was just guessing while aiming and only was able to kill 2 old niggas including one who attacked him b/c he couldn't aim and missed everyone else. He asked some dude if he believed in god, shot at him, and missed. What an exceptional individual bruh. Oh and also his diary is the most generic columbiner bullshit ever.

Jesse Osborne (had too look up his name bc he's so irrelevant) was retarded af too. Kid's gun jammed while trying to pull a Lanza and he got tackled + sentenced to LWP at age 14. Was it rly worth it????


Last edited by vril on Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkness, Kartoffeln, Kaynhyde, scythezoid, anna444, buffalobill91, xDarkRazoR and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel


Posts : 1157
Contribution Points : 37186
Forum Reputation : 197
Join date : 2021-10-27
Age : 22
Location : My head

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 3:25 pm

vril wrote:
There are exceptions tho like the Aracruz shooter who executed his attack very well and was the first rampage shooter to shoot up two schools back to back (zellaweist will prob link a case from like 1923 where someone did this, fuck off)

Sanaa school shootings by Mohammad Ahman al-Nazari in Yemen in 1997 as far as i know is the first documented case of a shooter shooting up 2 schools on the same day

_________________
"I'll never understand humans. The way they live their lives, their feelings, the things they want to do in life, probably has something to do with these
invisible gods they pray to. Meh"
- Kimveer Gill

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril


Posts : 452
Contribution Points : 22979
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Madagascar

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 3:30 pm

Engel wrote:
vril wrote:
There are exceptions tho like the Aracruz shooter who executed his attack very well and was the first rampage shooter to shoot up two schools back to back (zellaweist will prob link a case from like 1923 where someone did this, fuck off)

Sanaa school shootings by Mohammad Ahman al-Nazari in Yemen in 1997 as far as i know is the first documented case of a shooter shooting up 2 schools on the same day

Friendly fire bro, I completely fogor about that case because middle eastern cases blend together in my head. Anyhow, Castiglioni is the first one to do it who meets the classic definition of a school sh00ta (researching other cases, outfit designed for attack, just trying to shoot as many people as possible.) That's what I was tryna say.

Engel and Kartoffeln like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 271
Contribution Points : 26638
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-01-14
Age : 17

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 4:13 pm

vril wrote:
Engel wrote:
vril wrote:
There are exceptions tho like the Aracruz shooter who executed his attack very well and was the first rampage shooter to shoot up two schools back to back (zellaweist will prob link a case from like 1923 where someone did this, fuck off)

Sanaa school shootings by Mohammad Ahman al-Nazari in Yemen in 1997 as far as i know is the first documented case of a shooter shooting up 2 schools on the same day

Friendly fire bro, I completely fogor about that case because middle eastern cases blend together in my head. Anyhow, Castiglioni is the first one to do it who meets the classic definition of a school sh00ta (researching other cases, outfit designed for attack, just trying to shoot as many people as possible.) That's what I was tryna say.

Actually, i don't know another case of School shooters who commited two School shootings, only i remember Mohammad, Ivan and Gabriel
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 271
Contribution Points : 26638
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-01-14
Age : 17

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 4:31 pm

vril wrote:
Armando Hernandez - just watch his stream ffs

Ethan Crumbley - thought his shooting would get Biden impeached and also had horrible spelling

Most Brazilian attackers - usually don't even end up killing anyone or if they do only one person, they always have some rusty ass revolver, crossbow, or melee weapon(s) and a skull mask or other edgy apparatus (inb4 zellaweist lists some literally who brazilian case where the kid didn't have a skull mask). Good examples of this are Henrique Lira Trad, the Hannya kid, and the recent loser (Feb 13) who failed to injure a single person. There are exceptions tho like the Aracruz shooter who executed his attack like a military operation and was the first rampage shooter to shoot up two schools back to back (zellaweist will prob link a case from like 1923 where someone did this, fuck off). Aracruz kid (Gabriel Castiglioni) also gets points for using a goofy ahh revolver wit a long ass barrel. Note that he got 3 years (1 year less than the amount of ppl he killed) because Brazil never prosecutes juveniles as adults even if they commit a mass shooting, a stark contrast to America.

Ethan Miller - didn't even have iron sights on his rifle so he was just guessing while aiming and only was able to kill 2 old niggas including one who attacked him b/c he couldn't aim and missed everyone else. He asked some dude if he believed in god, shot at him, and missed. What an exceptional individual bruh. Oh and also his diary is the most generic columbiner bullshit ever.

Jesse Osborne (had too look up his name bc he's so irrelevant) was retarded af too. Kid's gun jammed while trying to pull a Lanza and he got tackled + sentenced to LWP at age 14. Was it rly worth it????


Most of shooters in Brazil don't use that mask, if ur talking about School shooters, yes since 2019 they used it, but i'm general they don't, Fabiano Junior, Lázaro Barbosa, Edgar and Ezequias, the Carnival shooter, and theres a lot of familicide, Which I am not going to name because they do not fit the definition of a mass shooter, but if u believe that they fit, i can name them tongue

Kaynhyde, vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril


Posts : 452
Contribution Points : 22979
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Madagascar

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 4:37 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:
Armando Hernandez - just watch his stream ffs

Ethan Crumbley - thought his shooting would get Biden impeached and also had horrible spelling

Most Brazilian attackers - usually don't even end up killing anyone or if they do only one person, they always have some rusty ass revolver, crossbow, or melee weapon(s) and a skull mask or other edgy apparatus (inb4 zellaweist lists some literally who brazilian case where the kid didn't have a skull mask). Good examples of this are Henrique Lira Trad, the Hannya kid, and the recent loser (Feb 13) who failed to injure a single person. There are exceptions tho like the Aracruz shooter who executed his attack like a military operation and was the first rampage shooter to shoot up two schools back to back (zellaweist will prob link a case from like 1923 where someone did this, fuck off). Aracruz kid (Gabriel Castiglioni) also gets points for using a goofy ahh revolver wit a long ass barrel. Note that he got 3 years (1 year less than the amount of ppl he killed) because Brazil never prosecutes juveniles as adults even if they commit a mass shooting, a stark contrast to America.

Ethan Miller - didn't even have iron sights on his rifle so he was just guessing while aiming and only was able to kill 2 old niggas including one who attacked him b/c he couldn't aim and missed everyone else. He asked some dude if he believed in god, shot at him, and missed. What an exceptional individual bruh. Oh and also his diary is the most generic columbiner bullshit ever.

Jesse Osborne (had too look up his name bc he's so irrelevant) was retarded af too. Kid's gun jammed while trying to pull a Lanza and he got tackled + sentenced to LWP at age 14. Was it rly worth it????


Most of shooters in Brazil don't use that mask, if ur talking about School shooters, yes since 2019 they used it, but i'm general they don't, Fabiano Junior, Lázaro Barbosa, Edgar and Ezequias, the Carnival shooter, and theres a lot of familicide, Which I am not going to name because they do not fit the definition of a mass shooter, but if u believe that they fit, i can name them tongue

Yeah I meant school shooters, I spent the whole night studying and am only awake cuz of adderall fark off
Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht


Posts : 111
Contribution Points : 12763
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : Heaven Street

Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 12:52 pm

Martin Bryant classified as having mild mental retardation with an IQ of 66, for what it’s worth. I don’t know of a shooter that’s confirmed to be any more retarded than that. Even Cruz has an IQ of 83.

anna444, Ben and BBYpoltergeist like this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Most retarded shooters/attackers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most retarded shooters/attackers?   Most retarded shooters/attackers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Most retarded shooters/attackers?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Video Games played by Shooters/Killers/Attackers
» Shooters/attackers who bought weapon(s) on the day of their attack
» Ethnic groups of Russian school attackers and other misc shooters
» Books owned by Shooters/Killers/Attackers
» School attackers with the same name as you?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: