Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible mass casualty event in Nashville

Go down 
+40
Drum$tick
James411
WhereHateRunsRed
Scypek
xDarkRazoR
Samson
ZAVANZK
offtopicr
raggedslx
Darkness
Smiggles94
NEXT STEP UP
proshooter
vril
QuestionMark
Kinkeloukaitis
tellecat
transcendentalauracel331
BBYpoltergeist
Nevada
Amokauliflower
SonOfaGunz
Bookish
war criminal
nama3faux
Kaynhyde
Blaze88
hikikomori
ChoHuiSeung
Sylar
Vii
Triflers_Escrow3-25
Licht
yves
mehm
fetalstress
Achlys
mflergen
lifelover
buffalobill91
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22599
Forum Reputation : 289

Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:32 am

I wonder if the covenant accepts people who identify as attack helicopters

Ennui, nama3faux and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17042
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 12:30 pm

Last edited by proshooter on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 4:38 pm

proshooter wrote:
I really love her outfit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bro she looks like a poorly customized counter-strike character calm tf down

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Koltin, Smiggles94, QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, Ennui and like this post

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70699
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 7:19 pm

war criminal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She looks timid

James411 and Darkness like this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 8:36 pm

TheNeuroSurge, Kartoffeln, SonOfaGunz, Kaynhyde, anna444, tellecat, mehm and like this post

Back to top Go down
raggedslx

raggedslx

Contribution Points : 13503
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 8:59 pm

ZZZ55689 wrote:

her hugging the stuffed animals + the polar express quote definitely adds on to the whole thing of her having the mentality of a child. i wonder what happened for her to be like that
Back to top Go down
offtopicr

Contribution Points : 35521

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:44 pm

-

Last edited by offtopicr on Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

QuestionMark and closerange dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13514
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 6:45 am

offtopicr wrote:
I did not read of this until today. This comes off as totally pointless. It did not "shock" society like Dunblane or Sandy Hook, it did not do actual damage to skilled (future) contributors of the system as people like Marc Lepine and Ted Kaczynski did, and it almost certainly did not "right" a wrong or involve direct revenge.
You'd think if you were going to die in a murder-suicide and had no greater ideological purpose for what you were doing, you'd want to piss everyone off, do as much damage as possible, and/or take out those you personally despise. Instead, they'll be forgotten in a week by the vast majority of people and remembered by the few as some tranny that gunned down random kids and staff members at an institution nearly no one had heard of.
It's not that fucking deep dude. Some people just want to kill people for the sake of it.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Kaynhyde, anna444, raggedslx, mflergen and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17042
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 12:06 pm

i think there will be fanarts soon.

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
mehm

mehm

Contribution Points : 12291

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 12:27 pm

[quote="Samson"]
offtopicr wrote:
I did not read of this until today. This comes off as totally pointless. It did not "shock" society like Dunblane or Sandy Hook, it did not do actual damage to skilled (future) contributors of the system as people like Marc Lepine and Ted Kaczynski did, and it almost certainly did not "right" a wrong or involve direct revenge.
You'd think if you were going to die in a murder-suicide and had no greater ideological purpose for what you were doing, you'd want to piss everyone off, do as much damage as possible, and/or take out those you personally despise. Instead, they'll be forgotten in a week by the vast majority of people and remembered by the few as some tranny that gunned down random kids and staff members at an institution nearly no one had heard of.

Adam lanza did the same thing .We dont even know his motive till this day and look how popular he is

Kartoffeln and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 1:32 pm

SonOfaGunz wrote:
the future is female.

And to the people who don’t know what a woman is, an actual woman is an adult human female, not a severely delusional, mentally ill man who mutilates his body and wears female clothing.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, war criminal, Denethor and Dawlish like this post

James411, tellecat and Woundfucker dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 2:08 pm

[redacted]

Last edited by Kadewin on Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 2:20 pm

proshooter wrote:
i think there will be fanarts soon.
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16822
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 9:46 pm

Could've been my quirky lil stupid aspie tradwife, ended up corrupted by internet overdose and turned into fugly tranny skool shooter under the command of Satan.. SAD! I could've saved her

James411, QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, SonOfaGunz and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 1:25 am

I read that her manifesto will be released soon, but I doubt it's going to be worth reading. It'll probably be as terrible as Chris Harper-Mercer's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 1:46 am

Kadewin wrote:
I read that her manifesto will be released soon, but I doubt it's going to be worth reading. It'll probably be as terrible as Chris Harper-Mercer's.
Bet it's worse
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13514
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 2:04 am

Sturmengel wrote:
Kadewin wrote:
Bet it's worse
No other manifesto can compare to having photos of Gucci Mane and talking about "that BBC thang"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 7:36 am

Something tells me the Tranny in my class will attack the school if the manifesto gets released.....
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 12:20 pm

Polish pro-government cuckservative media just goes batshit insane on fact that Nashville shooter was identified as trans and spread misinfo that the shooter was allegedly inspired by ''pro-LGBT satanic violent video games'' XD. Sorry for posting this shit, but this is so fucking hilarious and makes me laugh:

Here are few cites from ''Do Rzeczy'' (pro-gov authright asslickers) gayass article:

''A violent video game depicting trans character who shoots at critiques of LGBT, including priests, was published several months before shooting at Nashville, TN religious school''

''Breitbrt News [nice source nigga...] says that there is an online video game about a playable trans character escaping from the fascist concentration camp for LGBT activists, who shoots at critiques of LGBT, including priests, during his escape.''

The headline says ''Anti-chrsitian video game provoked the Nashville school shooting?''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, Kartoffeln, vril, anna444, tellecat, raggedslx and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 2:50 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Polish pro-government cuckservative media just goes batshit insane on fact that Nashville shooter was identified as trans and spread misinfo that the shooter was allegedly inspired by ''pro-LGBT satanic violent video games'' XD. Sorry for posting this shit, but this is so fucking hilarious and makes me laugh:

Here are few cites from ''Do Rzeczy'' (pro-gov authright asslickers) gayass article:

''A violent video game depicting trans character who shoots at critiques of LGBT, including priests, was published several months before shooting at Nashville, TN religious school''

''Breitbrt News [nice source nigga...] says that there is an online video game about a playable trans character escaping from the fascist concentration camp for LGBT activists, who shoots at critiques of LGBT, including priests, during his escape.''

The headline says ''Anti-chrsitian video game provoked the Nashville school shooting?''

Can agree. Fuck Trannies but also fuck cuckservatives and moralfags that always want to blame FPS Games.
Back to top Go down
Scypek

Contribution Points : 101504

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 1:26 pm

Today I learned about Terfenstein 3D! Thanks, conservative rags.

Well, here we are. The USA has so many shootings that, by sheer probability, one of them had to be carried out by a trans person. Sadly, it seems like yet another display of pointless aggression, and not the start of a coordinated satanic uprising that will bring forth the new world order.

NEXT STEP UP, mflergen and marsh like this post

Denethor dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 27985
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 12:35 am

Scypek wrote:
Today I learned about Terfenstein 3D! Thanks, conservative rags.

Well, here we are. The USA has so many shootings that, by sheer probability, one of them had to be carried out by a trans person. Sadly, it seems like yet another display of pointless aggression, and not the start of a coordinated satanic uprising that will bring forth the new world order.

You'll never be a real woman.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, ZAVANZK, vril and like this post

James411 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 2:30 pm

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Amokauliflower, Kartoffeln, Ennui, lifelover, Kaynhyde and like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 9:47 pm

James411, TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Amokauliflower, ANOMIC, Ennui, NEXT STEP UP and like this post

Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 81854

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 1:16 pm

Has any uncensored crime scene photos been leaked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 1:17 pm

Still no manifesto.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 1:33 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Could've been my quirky lil stupid aspie tradwife, ended up corrupted by internet overdose and turned into fugly tranny skool shooter under the command of Satan.. SAD! I could've saved her
The west....
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 6:52 am

New info on shooter's manifesto: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

''The review so far of the material finds that the killer did not write about specific political, religious or social issues, in fact, a primary focus in the journals is on idolizing those who committed prior school shootings''

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

ZAVANZK, vril and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 9:37 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
New info on shooter's manifesto: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

''The review so far of the material finds that the killer did not write about specific political, religious or social issues, in fact, a primary focus in the journals is on idolizing those who committed prior school shootings''
I kind of expected this tbh.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 6:10 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:

I frankly don't believe them.

ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 7:37 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:

lol she was so unimaginably stupid and retarded that she didn't even use her FINAL SOLUTION to further any political agenda (presumably because she was too braindead to even thoroughly think of one) and instead ended her days as just another columbiner, probably...

Ultimate waste of life, waste of tits n vageen, and most of all waste of a mass shooter!

And EVEN STILL, the shitdicks on r/masskillers will only tolerate debates about people MISGENDERING THIS FAILURE!!! FUCKING INSANE ShIT WORLD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, buffalobill91, xDarkRazoR, sashimi and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 7:41 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

You are also right, if the manifesto ends up not being released you are definitely right and it's political as hell and a coverup. But taking into account everything else we know about Audrey the Autist, fangirl/boy/girling about other shooters in her lion king pyjamas seems not too farfetched...

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Kartoffeln and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 3:32 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
There seems to be an over abundance of ftm shooters despite making up a tiny fraction of population

Audrey hale

Maya McKinney

Snochia moseleyy
Anders Breivik

Wade Michael Page

Dylann Roof

Brenton Tarrant

John Earnest

Stephan Balliet

Philip Manshaus

Payton Gendron

Juraj Krajkek (hehe)

any others?

Payton gendron is the best trap evar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 3:33 am

ZAVANZK wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

lol she was so unimaginably stupid and retarded that she didn't even use her FINAL SOLUTION to further any political agenda (presumably because she was too braindead to even thoroughly think of one) and instead ended her days as just another columbiner, probably...

Ultimate waste of life, waste of tits n vageen, and most of all waste of a mass shooter!

And EVEN STILL, the shitdicks on r/masskillers will only tolerate debates about people MISGENDERING THIS FAILURE!!! FUCKING INSANE ShIT WORLD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

r/masskillers might have the lowest iq per capita in the whole of reddit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 5:56 am

ZAVANZK wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

You are also right, if the manifesto ends up not being released you are definitely right and it's political as hell and a coverup. But taking into account everything else we know about Audrey the Autist, fangirl/boy/girling about other shooters in her lion king pyjamas seems not too farfetched...
Well it kinda depends on the definition of political. That she doesn't go deep go deep into Political and Religious issues doesn't necessary mean she won't write about being a butthurt tranny.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85039
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 3:56 pm

I wonder if we will ever see them/them manifesto and I wonder what they/them sexual orietnation and gender identity had I read he was in love with a black girl.

Darkness and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 8:56 am

James411 wrote:
I read he was in love with a black girl.

Big Black (Cunt, amirite?) Theory

James411 and Darkness like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 10:34 am

James411 wrote:
I wonder if we will ever see them/them manifesto and I wonder what they/them sexual orietnation and gender identity had I read he was in love with a black girl.

Imagine using he/him pronouns on a biological female. Stating the obvious here, but still.

TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 2:44 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
James411 wrote:

Imagine using he/him pronouns on a biological female. Stating the obvious here, but still.

NuColumbine forums
Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12572

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:12 pm

Audrey Hale had a forum account called skippythehamster.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:13 pm

AmyistWarrior wrote:

where?

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:14 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

where?
On this forum.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:14 pm

AmyistWarrior wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

where?
On this forum.

fucking source? KEK

Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:15 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

where?
On this forum.

fucking source? KEK
i have a gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:18 pm

AmyistWarrior wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

where?
On this forum.

fucking source? KEK
i have a gut feeling.

source: just trust me bro

skippy is a real forum member but they havent posted anything

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:20 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

where?
On this forum.

fucking source? KEK
i have a gut feeling.

source: just trust me bro

skippy is a real forum member but they havent posted anything
interesting
Back to top Go down
Kartoffeln

Kartoffeln

Contribution Points : 20838

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 11:36 pm

Still no manifesto...

James411, BBYpoltergeist and marsh like this post

Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85039
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 8:51 pm

The autopsy was released and I guess he did not have surgery so that is new info.

Kartoffeln, tellecat and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19133
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 11:22 pm

James411 wrote:
The autopsy was released and I guess he did not have surgery so that is new info.

link?

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 11:47 pm

tellecat wrote:
James411 wrote:

link?

tellecat and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass casualty event in Nashville   Possible mass casualty event in Nashville - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible mass casualty event in Nashville
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next