Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My friend is a school shooter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cohim

Contribution Points : 8913
Forum Reputation : 0

My friend is a school shooter Empty
PostSubject: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 9:06 am

He almost went on a rampage in 2019 but was arrested. he would follow what was done in Columbine and other shootings. he was held overnight and then released. he told me that in his case, he would only kill himself due to not wanting to rot in prison, for a life sentence. it is very interesting, because he already had everything ready and it also serves to understand what goes on in the mind of one of them.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 10:44 am

Nigga, where's the proof?
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 11:11 am

Sturmengel wrote:

''Just trust me, bro''

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17042
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 11:36 am

what is his name?

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cohim

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 11:59 am

Sturmengel wrote:
Do you really think I'm going to expose him? I just mentioned it because it's a really cool experience to talk about it with someone who was part of something like that. I know a lot of things that you can't even imagine.

Darkness and AmyistWarrior dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:00 pm

Cohim wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Do you really think I'm going to expose him? I just mentioned it because it's a really cool experience to talk about it with someone who was part of something like that. I know a lot of things that you can't even imagine.
Just show a news article or something.
Back to top Go down
Cohim

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:00 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Cohim wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
He stayed only one night in it. the guys at school reported him, but that was also because he made things so clear.
Back to top Go down
Cohim

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:08 pm

he wanted to kill at least 20 people. all without necessarily a target. he was bullied a lot at school and was an existential nihilist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:09 pm

Cohim wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Cohim wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
He stayed only one night in it. the guys at school reported him, but that was also because he made things so clear.
How so?
Back to top Go down
Cohim

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:10 pm

I asked him if he believed in the afterlife. he said no, and then I realized that although they talk a lot about rationalism, they are very emotional people. after all, if there is no afterlife, it makes no sense to kill yourself, as you would be losing your only opportunity to exist.
Back to top Go down
Cohim

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:12 pm

he said he hated humanity, he hated everything. Extreme misanthropy. I then told him that it was more rational for him to be indifferent than to do that kind of thing. he agreed. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Cohim

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:14 pm

but he's not the only one who was like that and I've already talked. I've already talked to many people related to this, who personally knew a murderer, who had paranormal relationships with one, who developed something with him before the incident. just know how to look in the right places.
Back to top Go down
Cohim

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:23 pm

It's funny that terrorists and mass shooters don't use reason to do such things. if so, they would use chemical weapons and not firearms.
Back to top Go down
Cohim

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:32 pm

Guys instead of thinking like AM, they think like an angry emotional girl.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend is a school shooter   My friend is a school shooter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friend is a school shooter
Page 1 of 1