Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac

Go down 
+3
Arkan
war criminal
KARLMURTICH
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KARLMURTICH

Contribution Points : 9065
Forum Reputation : 0

My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Empty
PostSubject: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Empty
PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:19 am

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @warcriminal
Back to top Go down
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19244
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:36 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
@warcriminal

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:38 am

I hope that with this, they learn that despite trying to pass themselves off as rational people, shooters and terrorists are people moved by emotions.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:42 am

So, the problem is not in games, movies, intellectualism and others. it's in how we deal with ourselves and others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:42 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
I hope that with this, they learn that despite trying to pass themselves off as rational people, shooters and terrorists are people moved by emotions.
WOW MAN THAT'S SO FUCKING ENLIGHTING.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:43 am

who is attentive yes. because there is the key to put an end to this phenomenon of mass attacks.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:45 am

We need to give them a different and at the same time peaceful way of life. trying to change society is futile, even to prevent it from happening. if you focused on something productive that prevented this from happening, we would have stopped with occurrences like this in large numbers.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:47 am

The first thing to do is to end the taboos. We need to discuss all topics, including controversial ones. the second thing is to be more welcoming to sensitive people. and thirdly, it is to generate a non-nihilist and pro-existence line of thought, without limitations.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 2:51 am

and that has to come from us. This forum has already left several mass shooters. we need to make the environment more sensitive to this issue to prevent this from continuing to occur.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24471
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:09 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Nigga, this is fucking scary. Who the fuck are you? and what are your plans

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:11 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
He's a retarded schizo faggot and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:12 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

He is my friend only. I've talked to countless school shooters and killers who have recovered. I learn from them and help them to have a more peaceful vision of life.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:13 am

I do what nobody wants: to understand and develop these people more calmly and with a focus on a peaceful life, without violent interventionism in any way. indiscriminate violence is useless.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:14 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

He is my friend only. I've talked to countless school shooters and killers who have recovered. I learn from them and help them to have a more peaceful vision of life.
Dude, you gonna get this forum banned nigga. Also say hello from my part to Kosta, Timur and Ilnaz. They are certainly having a lot of fun with u in prison.

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:17 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Dude, you gonna get this forum banned nigga. Also say hello from my part to Kosta, Timur and Ilnaz. They are certainly having a lot of fun with u in prison.

everyone I talk to is in recovery. they were arrested and they are free or they stopped thinking about it. I make them not focus so much on these themes. at least, not in such a destructive way. it's good to know the darker side of humanity, so we can know what we can do negative and then focus on something positive. everything consists of a single fact: Take care of living, or take care of dying.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:19 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

everyone I talk to is in recovery. they were arrested and they are free or they stopped thinking about it. I make them not focus so much on these themes. at least, not in such a destructive way. it's good to know the darker side of humanity, so we can know what we can do negative and then focus on something positive. everything consists of a single fact: Take care of living, or take care of dying.
Bro thinking he's psychic. Either he forgot his medicine or the meds made him worse

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:22 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bro thinking he's psychic. Either he forgot his medicine or the meds made him worse

people need someone to listen to them, to take care of them. where is your humanity? that's why so many attacks are happening. the more insensitive we were to those who don't deserve it, the more tragedies will occur. we must be more aware. and it doesn't take a crystal ball to know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:24 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

people need someone to listen to them, to take care of them. where is your humanity? that's why so many attacks are happening. the more insensitive we were to those who don't deserve it, the more tragedies will occur. we must be more aware. and it doesn't take a crystal ball to know that.
There are bunch of people dying in Ukraine and the Middle East already. People litterally get killed everyday somewhere in the world and i guess you don't care about them either.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:26 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

You saying school shootings are worse than famines where millions of people are starving a year. Reality check, school shootings only kill like 40 people a year

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:29 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

You saying school shootings are worse than famines where millions of people are starving a year. Reality check, school shootings only kill like 40 people a year

I get to talk to those who can kill 40 and give them more productive thinking and a developed friendship. about the wars and others, this is already beyond my reach. and I don't do what I do because I'm a humanist or a philanthropist. I do this because I think these people can be very well developed if they have a solid positive foundation.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:31 am

these are people who experience emotions in a very extreme way. then, if they are directed towards something positive, they will experience it so wonderfully that it will be incredible. so yes, I help these people as much as possible, and I have probably prevented a lot from happening in the last 12 months.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:33 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
these are people who experience emotions in a very extreme way. then, if they are directed towards something positive, they will experience it so wonderfully that it will be incredible. so yes, I help these people as much as possible, and I have probably prevented a lot from happening in the last 12 months.
Which shooters have u talked to? Can I get to drink a beer with them

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:33 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

I'm a humanist
"How did you know i'm gay?"
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:35 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Oh, that's too much information to be public. hahahahah. I can only say that I know people even from Atomwaffen, but that's been a long time, I think 3 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:37 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Oh, that's too much information to be public. hahahahah.
"Just trust me bro."
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:37 am

I've been to a lot of things. from Nazi to communist to anarchist. so I know where things are.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:38 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

"Just trust me bro."

I think I have enough evidence to say that. besides, no one reveals everything they know. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:40 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
I've been to a lot of things. from Nazi to communist to anarchist. so I know where things are.
Yeah bro I met Commander FKD in a Discord chat. Now just tell us who these shooters are or no balls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:42 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

"Just trust me bro."

I think I have enough evidence to say that. besides, no one reveals everything they know. ;)
Hmmm enough people here said already how they met an attacker.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:42 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Oh, that's too much information to be public. hahahahah. I can only say that I know people even from Atomwaffen, but that's been a long time, I think 3 years.
Now, you talk to nazis too, have you talked to Jesus christ by any chance?

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

Ok friend, if you don't want to believe it, don't believe it. I have other, much more interesting things to show you. but I'm still sorting things out for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:43 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Ok friend, if you don't want to believe it, don't believe it. I have other, much more interesting things to show you. but I'm still sorting things out for that.
Just shut up for once. No one here likes you and that for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:44 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Now, you talk to nazis too, have you talked to Jesus christ by any chance?
I was once a Nazi. I was accused of wanting to attack the school on Halloween 2018.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:47 am

I'm going to send you something from Randy that I don't know if you've heard.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:48 am

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:50 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
source: trust me bro

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:51 am

If you deny the photos, what can I do? these messages are from Randy's contact, a near crush of his.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:52 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
If you deny the photos, what can I do? these messages are from Randy's contact, a near crush of his.
alright man, Ill give you the benefit of the doubt

KARLMURTICH likes this post

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:54 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
alright man, Ill give you the benefit of the doubt
thanks

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:58 am

In the end, all of this just goes to show that the key to putting an end to these attacks for good is to be more open to queasy and emotional people. thus, we will be able to reduce deaths a lot and also, have much less nihilists in the world, which is a very good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:58 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
In the end, all of this just goes to show that the key to putting an end to these attacks for good is to be more open to queasy and emotional people. thus, we will be able to reduce deaths a lot and also, have much less nihilists in the world, which is a very good thing.
Humanist faggot talk.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 4:09 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Humanist faggot talk.

At least I'm doing something. and you? they only know how to criticize people after they are dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 4:15 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Humanist faggot talk.

At least I'm doing something. and you? they only know how to criticize people after they are dead.
Yeah did I ask? You are nothing but a massive cuck btw.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 4:18 am

Let's do the following: I will continue to prevent bad things from happening and you at least try to do something equivalent too. ;)
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 4:19 am

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 4:29 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
This kinda scary

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 4:31 am

The name of the movie is AIRPLANE, from 1980. the funniest movie ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 4:40 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Let's do the following: I will continue to prevent bad things from happening and you at least try to do something equivalent too. ;)
Yeah good luck with that. I wanna see how you stop Mass killings from happening once for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac   My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My school shooter friend talking about why they kill each other after attac
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next