Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cohim

Contribution Points : 8888
Forum Reputation : 0

The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers. Empty
PostSubject: The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers.   The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 11:21 pm

Currently I know countless places where some murderers, shooters and terrorists are buried. Needless to say, in the last 5 months, I've been going to these places and taking some of them with me. I built a wooden chest, 12 inches long and 6 inches wide, to hold grave dirt, ashes, and even a few bones I could find. currently the artifact is very well guarded, and developed.
Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

Contribution Points : 8805

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers.   The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 12:26 am

Last edited by Parrkyeng on Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12547

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers.   The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 5:11 am

You are unwanted on this forum. Fuck off. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is still spamming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers.   The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ark of Dark Spirits: Guarding the bones of murderers.
Page 1 of 1