Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting  Empty
PostSubject: Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting    Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Has anyone seen this movie ? Only heard about it today but it apparently came out a few years ago. From the reviews I've seen it's apparently not that good (it follows the lives of 6 people that intersect when they all get caught up in a movie theater shooting), but I saw that it is available on Netflix for any of y'all who have a subscription. Anyways, I figured I'd check it out tonight and will reply back with my thoughts on it. Any of you guys who seen it please let me know what you thought below. Based on what I've read so far it's pretty boring other than the story-line about the shooter and the actual shooting (which is only what I'm watching it for anyways).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting    Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:44 pm

Update: This movie sucked, soooo boring. Would no recommend unless your going to skim through it (and even then not much happens, you don't even see the actual shooting take place).
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting    Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 2:54 am

I considered getting it but never did, good to know I didn't waste my time or money.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61876
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting    Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 7:51 am

I believe you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting    Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Night (2016), movie based on Aurora Theater Shooting
Page 1 of 1