Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 81935
Forum Reputation : 25

Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly. Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly.   Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 4:37 am

This is a story from a few weeks ago (Dec. 7) that flew underneath the radar. I only came across it today when I typed "James Holmes" in the google news search bar out of boredom. And even then the link was about halfway down the first page of results.

"A survivor of the Aurora, Colorado, theater shooting that killed 12 people in 2012 has died, and officials are trying to determine what caused her death.

Heather Snyder, 31, of Centennial, was found unresponsive Sunday evening, according to The Denver Post. There were no signs of foul play at the scene, but Snyder’s autopsy was inconclusive as to her cause of death.

Arapahoe County Coroner’s Office officials said toxicology results and a microscopic examination of tissues would take six to eight weeks, but could shine light on Snyder’s death.

"She never totally recovered from it,” her father, Rick Snyder, told the Post Monday. “She was reminded of it every day.”"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They don't explicitly state that it was a suicide/overdose (whether intentional or not), but it seems like that could be the case. We'll have to wait for toxicology results...

The family also set up a Gofundme: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly.   Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 5:04 am

boringguy wrote:
They don't explicitly state that it was a suicide/overdose (whether intentional or not), but it seems like that could be the case. 

It wouldn't shock me at all. She must have been traumatized beyond all belief after the shooting.

It makes me wonder how many committed suicide after surviving Columbine...

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly.   Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 6:47 am

Bumped up to lucky 13.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly.   Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 9:09 am

Did she drop her popcorn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly.   Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Theater Shooting Survivor Dies Unexpectedly.
Page 1 of 1