Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151510
Forum Reputation : 2754

cullen - Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs Empty
PostSubject: Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs   cullen - Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:03 am

Straight from the master's tweet:

To Cullen:
Mainly wondering if that supports your belief that we shouldn't publicize names/images of killers.

From Cullen:
No, I think unrelated. (And I think most are kids either posing for attention or foolishly idolizing.)

Them's fightin' words, right there!
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101338
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs   cullen - Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:54 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Straight from the master's tweet:

To Cullen:
Mainly wondering if that supports your belief that we shouldn't publicize names/images of killers.

From Cullen:
No, I think unrelated. (And I think most are kids either posing for attention or foolishly idolizing.)

Them's fightin' words, right there!

He's absolutely correct in this instance, in my opinion and experience.

There is no arguing with him on this one, honestly.

But, until he actually says something as pure and true as this again (and who knows, he might finally do so.....this is a BIG improvement!), this is essentially the only entirely factual statement he has publicly uttered concerning the subject.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151510
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs   cullen - Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:06 am

Yes, Cullen is correct.

YOU GOT SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE, DAVE! WE LOVE YOU NOW!

Now let's wait for him to say something that pisses us off. Very Happy

Contribution Points : 92242
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs   cullen - Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 am

So he has done live interviews about Sandy Hook, the Navy Yard Shooting, Isla Vista, and I think he try to examine the Aurora tragedy. I'm just wondering what are your guys take on what he says about them.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96841
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs   cullen - Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:32 pm

I can't agree. Who is Cullen to tell me that my beliefs are "foolish " or that I'm a poseur? Don't worry Dave. My opinion of you isn't any more flattering either.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96841
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs   cullen - Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:17 am

I was a bit teed off when I wrote this but after thinking about it for a few days I needed to come back and say that he thinks that because that is his opinion and of course he has a right to it,but I have the same right to be irritated by it.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs   cullen - Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cullen says fangirls are foolish poseurs
Page 1 of 1