Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy Fangirls?

Go down 
+8
Lizpuff
Gold Digger
auvpek
Primate Murder
Amarantha
Screamingophelia
thelmar
Kerea2244
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 4:13 pm

Does anyone know any crazy fangirls who are obsessed with the shooters/victims?
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82007
Forum Reputation : 3068

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 5:39 pm

There's a girl on Tumblr , she is completely obsessed with Corey DePooter and has been in overdrive about it ever since Craig Scott came out with that BS that Corey jumped at the shooters and shielded Jennifer Doyle with his body. Corey 100% NEVER did either of those things but now she writes about it constantly despite people pointing out how full of crap it is.
I think she's like 18 or something, so Corey died before she was even born. It's...very...strange
Back to top Go down

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 6:11 pm

Of course, on of more infamous fangirls would be Brenda Parker. She's the one who made up all that stuff about dating Eric Harris. She would have been 23 in 1998 when she "met" Eric... meaning he would have been 16. I wonder how Brenda is doing nowadays?

Edit: I think Brenda also claimed she was the third shooter, but backed out or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 pm

hvernon wrote:
Of course, on of more infamous fangirls would be Brenda Parker. She's the one who made up all that stuff about dating Eric Harris. She would have been 23 in 1998 when she "met" Eric... meaning he would have been 16. I wonder how Brenda is doing nowadays?

Edit: I think Brenda also claimed she was the third shooter, but backed out or something like that.

She did. She claimed that there was to be four shooters and each of them would have one gun. They wanted Brenda and someone else to commit the massacre with them but Brenda had to back out because she couldn't get the bus on time.

I'll say again... Eric got mad and threatened to KILL Brooks for being late picking Eric up for school... so she means to say that on what was probably the most important day of Eric's life, he was going to pick some chick up at the bus stop.. but the bus was late. Right lady, right.

thelmar

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

I'll say again... Eric got mad and threatened to KILL Brooks for being late picking Eric up for school... so she means to say that on what was probably the most important  day of Eric's life, he was going to pick some chick up at the bus stop.. but the bus was late. Right lady, right.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 71722
Forum Reputation : 211

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 12:36 am

Kerea2244 wrote:
Does anyone know any crazy fangirls (except lynn ann) who are obsessed with the shooters/victims?

you can easily find hundreds of them by just searching the right keywords on Tumblr

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 3:44 pm

Amarantha wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
Does anyone know any crazy fangirls (except lynn ann) who are obsessed with the shooters/victims?

you can easily find hundreds of them by just searching the right keywords on Tumblr

You're right about that!
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 5:54 pm

There's this chick on tumblr who is super obsessesed with Corey DePooter and talks shit about the other victims

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63333
Forum Reputation : 446

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 6:26 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
There's this chick on tumblr who is super obsessesed with Corey DePooter and talks shit about the other victims

?

thelmar

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 11:00 pm

AmericaMan wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
?

Yes, she thinks that she and Corey are "twin flames" or mirrored souls. She's completely obsessed with him and if anyone contradicts anything she says about him, she loses her ever-loving mind.
Funny thing is, she tries to put over that Corey saved everybody under his table by blocking them with his body which absolutely did not happen. She talks about what a hero he was, yada yada. Apparently the real Corey isn't actually good enough for her fantasy life so she had to invent a new Corey.
Oh, and she's a teenager so Corey died before she was even born.
Back to top Go down

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 11:21 pm

thelmar wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

?

Yes, she thinks that she and Corey are "twin flames" or mirrored souls. She's completely obsessed with him and if anyone contradicts anything she says about him, she loses her ever-loving mind.
Funny thing is, she tries to put over that Corey saved everybody under his table by blocking them with his body which absolutely did not happen. She talks about what a hero he was, yada yada. Apparently the real Corey isn't actually good enough for her fantasy life so she had to invent a new Corey.

It's so bizarre to me that she has this obsession with Corey despite being so young. Had he lived, this girl is probably the age of any children he might have had. I guess that many of Eric and Dylan's fangirls are, also, young teenagers. I do suppose it would be much weirder/creepier if this girl were an adult. Hopefully this is just some phase she will grow out of and look back on as being a low point in her life.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 12:33 am

hvernon wrote:
thelmar wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

?

It's so bizarre to me that she has this obsession with Corey despite being so young. Had he lived, this girl is probably the age of any children he might have had. I guess that many of Eric and Dylan's fangirls are, also, young teenagers. I do suppose it would be much weirder/creepier if this girl were an adult. Hopefully this is just some phase she will grow out of and look back on as being a low point in her life.
I don't get the whole "fangirling over dead people" thing. Its super weird
Back to top Go down
auvpek

auvpek

Contribution Points : 43917
Forum Reputation : 0

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 7:28 pm

I highly doubt it's a phase. She has been doing this since March of 2016 (around 15?). She got tattoos dedicated to Corey and has a shrine and diary for him. She sends letters to his grave confessing her love for him and complains about how no one cares about Corey as much as they care about the other victims. I'm pretty sure there's also a Rachel Scott blog that is obsessed with Rachel, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Alright, so I decided to venture down the ol' rabbit hole and visit this girl's Tumblr.

"I wouldn’t compare Corey to anyone in this world. Because there’s no comparisons. I never really searched for someone like him in this life or something because no one will ever be like him. And what i feel for him,i wouldn’t feel to anyone else. It may sounds a little weird for some but in my eyes,he’s unique. Perfect. Divine. And there will never be another soul like his. What i feel for him is not “romantic.” I don’t see him as a teenager crush/passion,etc. What i feel for him is immortal. My devotion to him is something incomparable. What i do for him, what i feel for him,the way i care for him,my love for him,is absolutely unique."

I made it that far... it's like 4 posts down. Very bizarre to dedicate your entire life to someone you've never met.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 10:02 pm

I left a small bouquet of yellow flowers at Corey’s grave on the 19th anniversary. It was around the time I first moved to the area and I left flowers at the memorial but I also noticed that Rachel’s flowers at the cemetery were kind of overshadowing everybody else’s, so I want to leave something for him.

I wonder if she would’ve been happy or pissed that I would visit. I think she genuinely needs somebody professional to talk to. She probably has other things going on and she’s using him as an outlet. If that makes sense.

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 10:05 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I left a small bouquet of yellow flowers at Corey’s grave on the 19th anniversary. It was around the time I first moved to the area and I left flowers at the memorial but I also noticed that Rachel’s flowers at the cemetery were kind of overshadowing everybody else’s, so I want to leave something for him.

I wonder if she would’ve been happy or pissed that I would visit. I think she genuinely needs somebody professional to talk to. She probably has other things going on and she’s using him as an outlet. If that makes sense.

I agree. There seems to be something going on in her life that she is using this as an outlet for. She needs someone to talk to.

I did notice on her blog that she got pissed that Rachel was a more "popular" victim.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 10:34 pm

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I agree. There seems to be something going on in her life that she is using this as an outlet for. She needs someone to talk to.

I did notice on her blog that she got pissed that Rachel was a more "popular" victim.
She one time talked shit about her family and refered to Rachel as "that girl"
Back to top Go down
Gold Digger

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 52489
Forum Reputation : 177

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 3:45 am

There’s another rather unsettling blog dedicated to Daniel Mauser. It’s nowhere near as bad as the Corey one but she does romanticise Daniel a lot. But apparently Tom Mauser is aware of the blog and is cool with it.

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 71722
Forum Reputation : 211

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 4:46 am

How do we know that they're not attention seekers with an extremely bad taste for trolling (at least some of them)?

auvpek

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Amarantha wrote:
How do we know that they're not attention seekers with an extremely bad taste for trolling (at least some of them)?

We don't know. But it's pretty obvious when someone isn't trolling by how they speak about the person.

For example, there's two accounts on Tumblr that are dedicated to Adam Lanza. One posts meme edits and talks about how he (Adam) drinks piss. The other says they're married spiritually and defends his actions. Can you tell which is the troll? Laughing
Back to top Go down

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Amarantha wrote:

The girl obsessed with Corey isn't trolling. She needs some help and someone to talk to. Many of these people seem to have something going on in their personal lives that make them dedicate themselves online to these people related to the shooting.

I think the people who are trolling are obvious. They usually post memes and jokes about whomever they are interested in. They take the "crazy" a little bit too far when pretending to be obsessed with someone.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 3:10 pm

Isn’t there another girl who tried to pass off her family pictures as pics with Dylan in them, but he was a 40 year old who worked at McDonalds?

Then she wrote about how Eric tried to assault her but both him and Dylan loved her.

They also took naps together... when they were 17.

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 3:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Isn’t there another girl who tried to pass off her family pictures as pics with Dylan in them, but he was a 40 year old who worked at McDonalds?

Then she wrote about how Eric tried to assault her but both him and Dylan loved her.

They also took naps together... when they were 17.

Haven't heard of this girl. She sounds like a Brenda Parker but for Dylan instead of Eric.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I’m not sure of the user name

Someone posted this on another thread and it was debunked. The person who has the blog (not the forum user who shared the pic) claims this is Dylan

auvpek

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Just did a quick image search. And, might I add, it literally looks nothing like Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 5:04 pm

I have seen that photo. I had no idea the person was claiming it was Dylan and that she knew him. I thought it was similar to all the other pics that people thought was of them... like the one of "eric" in the snow

thelmar

thelmar

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Oh, geez...
She has topped herself:

Your tiny little and gentle body wasn’t bulletproof,but your soul will always be & you know that.
Remember you are immortal.
Always remember the immortality of your soul. That’s a divine gift.
Those jealous bastards will never take that away from you.
And don’t worry,ever. You know,i will rebuild all the dreams & hopes they took away from you.
I love you very much.
Sometimes i’m still breathless,completely lost,my baby.
When at nights i think of them grazing your little body with bullets.
And i wasn’t there with you.
My existence is miserable for i couldn’t save you. I feel useless.
If i was there with you,i would try my best. Heaven knows,i’m miserable.
For i couldn’t do anything.
Forgive me,baby. Forgive.
God have mercy on the broken hearts.
But little prince,i’m here now.
Feel my love.
Feel as i kiss you gently,in every part of your body that they shot you.
I’m with you & i’m never leaving now.
With love & immeasurable devotion,
Your Rose,who loves you dearly.

This girl needs so much help. I wonder if her parents are aware of this.
Back to top Go down

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 9:37 pm

That's the girl obsessed with Corey, right? I highly doubt her parents know. She seems very religious, and I would assume her family is too. She might hide it from them for fear they will find out and shun her. I saw her answer a post saying some of her friends know.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 9:40 pm

thelmar wrote:
Oh, geez...
She has topped herself:

Your tiny little and gentle body wasn’t bulletproof,but your soul will always be & you know that.
Remember you are immortal.
Always remember the immortality of your soul. That’s a divine gift.
Those jealous bastards will never take that away from you.
And don’t worry,ever. You know,i will rebuild all the dreams & hopes they took away from you.
I love you very much.
Sometimes i’m still breathless,completely lost,my baby.
When at nights i think of them grazing your little body with bullets.
And i wasn’t there with you.
My existence is miserable for i couldn’t save you. I feel useless.
If i was there with you,i would try my best. Heaven knows,i’m miserable.
For i couldn’t do anything.
Forgive me,baby. Forgive.
God have mercy on the broken hearts.
But little prince,i’m here now.
Feel my love.
Feel as i kiss you gently,in every part of your body that they shot you.
I’m with you & i’m never leaving now.
With love & immeasurable devotion,
Your Rose,who loves you dearly.

This girl needs so much help. I wonder if her parents are aware of this.
Oh god... just no... she definitely does need help

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 9:41 pm

hvernon wrote:
That's the girl obsessed with Corey, right? I highly doubt her parents know. She seems very religious, and I would assume her family is too. She might hide it from them for fear they will find out and shun her. I saw her answer a post saying some of her friends know.
Yes that's the one. Idk if shes actually religious but she does say a lot of crap

Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100313
Forum Reputation : 91

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Please keep tumblr usernames and all other personal information off of the forum.

I've been informed that things are much more lenient regarding this on the forum's discord, but the rules for this forum haven't changed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 62570
Forum Reputation : 25

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 6:46 pm

the most crazy fangirl is obviously that lynn ann chick who has a crush on eric
Back to top Go down

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 10:56 pm

303 wrote:

Oh jeez, I forgot about her.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70444
Forum Reputation : 486

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 1:39 pm

303 wrote:

Holy crapsticks. She's like the final boss of Columbine groupies.

Funny YouTube comment: "I like you guys now. Don't go to Tumblr tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 3:22 pm

303 wrote:
Ikr, her fucking smile is disturbing. It's like if someone threw acid in her face and her face became stuck like that forever.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78103
Forum Reputation : 304

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 11:39 am

Some of them really are. I cant deny that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Fangirls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Fangirls?   Crazy Fangirls? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Fangirls?
Page 1 of 1