Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Restored Suicide Photos

Go down 
+88
Employer_Square
justaname
mizz_r0tten
tinfoil
Juniper
Xtina
violent_eclipse
theartofwar
GrayFox
Gliese1214b
kels1231
darkhoney
Fata Morgana
dreadpirateroberts2020
erorbitches
EyebrownSonSun
cleo086
PickleSurprise
CoLa
billwa
Vepr
lilly1192
Ladyloki616
srems
FlashBeliever
SweetBeann
Ishgar1870
Lavender_baby
Onyx
spishakwax
spidEr
sarrod22
Heinrich94
Bruce Wayne
rudedoomer
lol
properground
Angie95
Grinch
cabbages123
rocdk
seether
rathomir
Rebbie556
InsaneIntruder
Jenn
evelynssye
CuriousColumbine
Cwright565
Bon
asd7869
AtropA
Apples321
shouldbeshot
patty91987
Wildchild
UncontinuedProcess
Lunkhead McGrath
Ericishuman
Demented
OneDoomedSpaceMarine
ClayKash
dhalia
Daniel768
visceralgod
SuperJoot
TaylorsMom
ashes_and_bones
test-subject
23september
Jkiller
spinvault
katherinex
rebel2013
1985j
llpoolhey
Toby1991N
jaguar1000
Guest83142
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
DooMRebel
sororityalpha
Draw_It_White
tfsa47090
92 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Restored Suicide Photos Empty
PostSubject: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:01 pm

I restored their suicide photos a while back and figured why not share them. Both of them took a few hours each so I hope they're appreciated.

*Link removed by staff. Please contact mordupen via PMs if you are interested in their link to download these photos. Thank you.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:29 pm

What all did you do to them if you don't mind me asking? scratch Were you able to reduce the graininess?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100313
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:53 pm

All three rules threads on this forum make it abundantly clear that the suicide photos cannot be posted or linked in any fashion. They are only to be shared via PMs.

Please do not post any link that leads to these photos again.

Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 12:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been banned. I made it clear to him in an email back in November (when he had a temporary ban) that these photos were not allowed in any way whatsoever. And here he is, less than 2 months later, trying to post them for the millionth time.

It's obvious to me now he was just trolling the forum.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:54 am

Jenn wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been banned. I made it clear to him in an email back in November (when he had a temporary ban) that these photos were not allowed in any way whatsoever. And here he is, less than 2 months later, trying to post them for the millionth time.

I was going to reply to this topic asking about what he was banned for this time, but it seems you already explained why.
I did start to kind of like him, but rules are rules.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:19 pm

I assume we got the photos before we banned him!?

CynicalRadar32 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:

Probably not. Haha
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:04 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Probably not. Haha
You'd have to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because she's the one who removed the link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], did you happen to save the actual pictures he was talking about?

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:18 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I was going to reply to this topic asking about what he was banned for this time, but it seems you already explained why.
I tried quite a few times to get him to stop trying to see what he could get away with. I even spoke to him through emails. I really didn't want to ban him because he seemed to really like it here but he was constantly doing stuff that I asked him not to do and stuff that he told me (many times) during our conversations that he wouldn't do.

And I couldn't even tell you the exact number of complaints that I got about him because there were so many. People were sending me private messages, sending me anonymous messages, sending me abuse complaints. One person even contacted me on the Columbine Facebook page about him. He'd call people names when I asked him not to, he tried posting those suicide pictures 6 different times after I told him in an email that they were not allowed to be posted on the forum in any way whatsoever and he agreed that he wouldn't do it again. That was only a month or so ago, sometime around mid November.

Now I'm pretty sure that he was just trolling the forum. I don't think he really wanted to be here because he was rude to just about everybody he talked to and he would intentionally break rules that I asked him not to and rules that he agreed not to break anymore. I've given him so many chances but I now I realize he was just here to troll.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:48 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

I had gotten used to him as well, and would mostly ignore the posts that he was clearly trying to get a rise out of me with. Which was mainly anything relating to children.   Rolling Eyes

He was ok other then he did like to try to rub people the wrong way, whether he would admit it or not. Smile

Also he apparently thought that the rules didn't apply to him and kept trying to find ways around them. Especially in regards to the suicide pictures.  He knew that Jenn didn't allow them BUT still couldn't stop trying to get them on here in some way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You probably gave him more chances then he deserved, as he didn't seem to appreciate it in the least.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100313
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Jenn wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Probably not. Haha
You'd have to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because she's the one who removed the link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], did you happen to save the actual pictures he was talking about?

No, I didn't. What he had posted was a file sharing link.

Regardless, it's still against your rules to publicly post links to those photos in any fashion, and that's why I removed it.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 8:55 am

He emailed me today to tell me that he didn't think posting a link to his restored suicide photos would be a problem since it was a link and not the actual photos. He also told me that he started thinking that perhaps it might be against the rules, and so he came back to try and delete the thread but he had already been banned by the time he tried to do it. And he also gave me the link to the restored photos and he did do a really good job with them.

Finding out this information and seeing that he actually did work hard to restore the photos and he wasn't just trolling, his ban will not be permanent.

Eeeeee likes this post

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Okay, thanks for keeping us updated...

Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62319
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Is there a way to see those restored pictures?

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:13 pm

DooMRebel wrote:

PM him for the link.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:33 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
He hasn't logged back into the forum yet because he hasn't read my email to let him know he's been un-banned. I have a link to the photos. If you want them, I can send them to you now.

InvestigatorAlligator likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Jenn wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
He hasn't logged back into the forum yet because he hasn't read my email to let him know he's been un-banned. I have a link to the photos. If you want them, I can send them to you now.

Please send me the link too. Smile
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62319

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Jenn wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
I would like to see them

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you send me them as well?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you send me them as well?

I am morbidly curious but feel like they will make me sad... but I'd like the link
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:34 am

Okay banned for linking to the suicide photos, unbanned for not trolling, got it.

So, is it okay to "link" to the suicide photos now?

*Just so I can understand what is going on, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 am

sororityalpha wrote:

Okay banned for linking to the suicide photos, unbanned for not trolling, got it.

So, is it okay to "link" to the suicide photos now?

*Just so I can understand what is going on, thank you.
Who said it was "OK"? I never said it was OK to link the suicide photos. I banned him for linking the suicide photos. However, he emailed me and he apologized and explained that he didn't think it would be a problem if it was just a link and not the actual photos. He also told me that after he posted the link, he started to think that maybe it would be a problem and so he wanted to try and delete the thread and find out first if he could link them, but by the time he got back to the thread, he had already been banned.

I was content with his apology and his explanation. I'm not really sure how this affects you in any way whatsoever though. Or why you felt the need to leave me this sarcastic comment. You of all people should know what it's like to break forum rules and still be given chance after chance to improve your behavior on the forum.

You posted instructions, twice, on how to build bombs and that rule is by far a bigger one to break than the suicide photos, yet, I didn't ban you, did I? And with you, I never once got an apology for posting instructions on how to build bombs. At least he apologized to me and gave me an explanation. You, on the hand, did none of that and actually implied that I treated you unfairly. Even though there were many times I could have banned you too but I didn't.

Because regardless of what you think of me, I honestly don't like to ban people who truly wanna be here. And I'm actually pretty easy to work with and I am all for giving people chances to fix their mistakes.

So does that answer your question? Do you have a "better understanding" now?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 am

I would like to see them aswell please.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 am

To the people wanting to have the pictures private messaged to them - if he hasn't PMed them to you yet and you would like to see them, please send me a PM and I will send you the link. I'm not sure who he already sent the pictures to, so if you haven't received them yet, you can message me and I'll send them.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:57 am

Oh well, I was simply asking for clarification, thank you.

Since you like to refer to me posting about Columbine bomb stuff, I would like people to know that I simply posted pipe bomb/car bomb text (like parts/components) that are listed in the 11K, that's all. No intention of giving out "instructions" - just listing evidence, etc. BUT

I understand you are sensitive to the bomb stuff so I do not post about it but anybody can read it in the 11K.

That's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 9:49 am

sororityalpha wrote:
Oh well, I was simply asking for clarification, thank you.

Since you like to refer to me posting about Columbine bomb stuff, I would like people to know that I simply posted pipe bomb/car bomb text (like parts/components) that are listed in the 11K, that's all. No intention of giving out "instructions" - just listing evidence, etc. BUT

I understand you are sensitive to the bomb stuff so I do not post about it but anybody can read it in the 11K.

That's all.
If it was up to me you would have been banned long ago. Be thankful for Jenn's forgiving nature.

I'm glad mordupen is allowed back. I never had a problem with him.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Whatever [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I was simply asking for clarification, thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you should be thankful as well because she allowed you to come back after your ban.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:06 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Whatever [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I was simply asking for clarification, thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you should be thankful as well because she allowed you to come back after your ban.
I never said I wasn't thankful. I was simply telling you to behave yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

You reek of disdain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 pm

mordupen wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

You reek of disdain.

Slow down there Buckaroo! Lets not go picking fights on your first day back. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:21 am

I did notice Dylan was not wearing his necklace and he does have an odd brown spot on his arm.

I apologize Jenn I am not sure if we can talk about what we are seeing. I say that with no sarcasm, I don't know if we can start a discussion?

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:20 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I did notice Dylan was not wearing his necklace and he does have an odd brown spot on his arm.

I apologize Jenn I am not sure if we can talk about what we are seeing. I say that with no sarcasm, I don't know if we can start a discussion?

Discussions about the pictures and what you see in the pictures is fine. I have no problem with that. I just don't want the actual pictures, links to the pictures, videos of the pictures or anything like that posted to the forum.

And again, if anyone wants to see the pictures that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] restored, you can PM him and he'd gladly send them to you. If he isn't available, you can PM me and I'd gladly send them to you. If you wanna start a discussion here on the forum about what you see in the pictures or have questions for him about the pictures, that's all fine. Just do not upload the actual pictures.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:33 am

Jenn wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Discussions about the pictures and what you see in the pictures is fine. I have no problem with that. I just don't want the actual pictures, links to the pictures, videos of the pictures or anything like that posted to the forum.

And again, if anyone wants to see the pictures that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] restored, you can PM him and he'd gladly send them to you. If he isn't available, you can PM me and I'd gladly send them to you. If you wanna start a discussion here on the forum about what you see in the pictures or have questions for him about the pictures, that's all fine. Just do not upload the actual pictures.

Thanks Jenn!!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 5:39 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

More information here:

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 3:04 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

More information here:

Thanks!!

On the autopsy report he was still wearing his ring I believe, it was underneath his glove.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A lot of people, including myself, had thought that Dylan had taken off his jewelry and set it aside. You know, like maybe he wanted his parents to have those things back. I'm sure they'd want anything back that he had on him that day.

However, the more I read about it and looked into it, it seems that whatever jewelry was removed, it was done by the police or the coroner and then the items were just thrown in his body bag with him.

A side note: Dylan has some sort of thick black strap over his right shoulder. Does anyone know what that is? It's not suspenders because it was too thick of a strap to be suspenders and I don't think it's the gun strap for the Tec 9 because he is holding that in his left hand and that strap is a lot thinner and more like suspenders. I've always wondered what that was but never figured it out.

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63089

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 pm

I have always felt weird about the whole Dylan taking off his jewlery thing, mainly because he obviously still had his hat on when he shot himself. That seems like the first thing you would take off if you're gonna shoot yourself in the head but then again it doesn't even make sense to care about doing any of that in a point of no return.

Dylan must have fallen with his exitwound on Erics leg right or else his brain matter wouldn't be on there. Is there any other info on which way Dylan was facing when he actually pulled the trigger? From this I take he was facing away from Eric when he shot himself, looking the same way as when he tossed that last molotov which makes me think he maybe never even turned around to see Eric before he killed himself.

What do you guys think? Did he turn around and see what the shotgun did to Erics head and that's why he used the tech 9 or did he just hear it, threw the molotov and then quickly killed himself as well.

Did they carry all their explosives on them or did they have a bag with them?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Wasn't Dylan left handed? Why is his right hand on the gun? Did I get entry/exitwound confused?

It makes no sense his exitwound would be on the right side of his face if he shot himself with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm

And what is that white thing under the long gun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:14 am

munchkinphone wrote:
And what is that white thing under the long gun?

Paper. It's a Library.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:47 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Wasn't Dylan left handed? Why is his right hand on the gun? Did I get entry/exitwound confused?

It makes no sense his exitwound would be on the right side of his face if he shot himself with his right hand.

Yes, he was left handed.

There was speculation that since he was rolled and he was coughing and possibly jerking around the gun switched hands somehow... I don't know what I think. OR he held it in his right hand. I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 am

munchkinphone wrote:
I have always felt weird about the whole Dylan taking off his jewlery thing, mainly because he obviously still had his hat on when he shot himself. That seems like the first thing you would take off if you're gonna shoot yourself in the head but then again it doesn't even make sense to care about doing any of that in a point of no return.

Dylan must have fallen with his exitwound on Erics leg right or else his brain matter wouldn't be on there. Is there any other info on which way Dylan was facing when he actually pulled the trigger? From this I take he was facing away from Eric when he shot himself, looking the same way as when he tossed that last molotov which makes me think he maybe never even turned around to see Eric before he killed himself.

What do you guys think? Did he turn around and see what the shotgun did to Erics head and that's why he used the tech 9 or did he just hear it, threw the molotov and then quickly killed himself as well.

I think they had the explosives with them, in the CCTV footage I don't see them with any bags.

I don't think he turned around. I think he just wanted to go as fast as possible. I know people had said Dylan's eyes were pretty dead and he was acting very cruel but there may have been something about seeing his best friend blow his head off he didn't want to see.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:59 am

munchkinphone wrote:

Dylan was on his knees facing Eric. Shot himself in the left temple, fell forward onto Eric legs (Eric was already dead when Dylan shot himself). Dylan dropped the Tec 9 between his legs after he shot himself. Police came in and rolled him over onto his back. His legs are still in a kneeling position in the photos and his feet crossed each other when they rolled him over. Once he was rolled over, his right hand landed on top of the Tec 9 that was in between his legs. Because of rigor mortis, it appears that he had the gun in his hand, but he doesn't. It's just laying on top of it.

See that line of blood running across Dylan's chin. That never would have been possible if he was on his back. He was face down with his head tilted to the side long enough to form that line across his chin and dry. I feel very confident that is what happened.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:03 am

Jenn wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Dylan was on his knees facing Eric. Shot himself in the left temple, fell forward onto Eric legs (Eric was already dead when Dylan shot himself). Dylan dropped the Tec 9 between his legs after he shot himself. Police came in and rolled him over onto his back. His legs are still in a kneeling position in the photos and his feet crossed each other when they rolled him over. Once he was rolled over, his right hand landed on top of the Tec 9 that was in between his legs. Because of rigor mortis, it appears that he had the gun in his hand, but he doesn't. It's just laying on top of it.

See that line of blood running across Dylan's chin. That never would have been possible if he was on his back. He was face down with his head tilted to the side long enough to form that line across his chin and dry. I feel very confident that is what happened.

That makes complete sense Smile Thank you Jenn. The photos weren't taken until the day after, so rigor was setting in long before.
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:39 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think they had the explosives with them, in the CCTV footage I don't see them with any bags.

Hello, No Bags ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is there proof that those were Eric and Dylan's bags? A ton of students exited the cafeteria in a panic. I doubt they were all thinking "oh shit my science homework is in there, I better take my backpack"

Also while they were going around in the school shooting, I didn't read any witness statement stating they were carrying bags around with them.

Also to be honest, the pictures are too blurry for me to tell. I know they had the bags with propane tanks that they planted but after that I simply was not sure.
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:04 pm

I watched a pretty clear video on YouTube and I see Eric carrying it now!!

Razz

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Oh great, I thought so. Does anybody know where that bag was found when they had killed themselves?
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restored Suicide Photos   Restored Suicide Photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restored Suicide Photos
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next