Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?

Go down 
+4
ZELLAweistDAY33
nobodysbusiness22
losercide
TheGoodChief
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14224
Forum Reputation : 523

Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 3:12 pm

1- Adam Lanza

2- Society

3- Mental Illness

4- School

5- Bullying

6- None Of The Above
Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 8910
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 3:19 pm

I feel like 1 and 3, even though picking two choices is a bit of cheating maybe. Adam had a lot of issues, and although Nancy was very caring about her son, a lot of his issues went unresolved. People may say Adam carried out his plan carefully, but I think making the decision to kill his own mom, who had taken so much care of him for so long, was something that had to do with his mind, not culture or society. I don't know, I'm stupid lol. I'm just giving my own thoughts. There's probably some people here who can give clearer answers than my own.

7 November 2011 | 4:44 AM | Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids.

vril and Sylar like this post

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10831
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Last edited by Saboteur on Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

Contribution Points : 21319
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 8:15 pm

This is the most r/masskiller question i saw in this forum 

The only one to blame is Nancy and her son, Nancy for being overprotective and careless at the same time with her totally disabled son and Lanza for Being Lanza, Mental illness is not something that develops in adolescence or a contagious disease hahaha, So the 3rd Guilty is still the same as the 1st

And as for the school and the bullying, I doubt that the school was to blame, the guy was more concerned with the subjects than with the students, like when he started crying because he didn't understand German hahahaha, That's not to mention that he left the school many years before the shooting And as for the bullying, Lanza was not bullied, everyone knew that Adam was disabled, No one did anything to him for the same reason and even if they did, it doesn't seem to have been a problem because Lanza or Nancy They never mentioned anything serious about it 

And the option of society is totally denied, Lanza would only leave the house to play DDR completely alone, his Contact with society was a group of fools (the previous forum) who mostly, like him, believed that society is to blame for all problems without realizing that the only problems are they mental defects, You can realize that in this forum 90% of users are asocial who blame society for their problems and complain about their silly life and dirty neighborhood/city/country, Of course a guy like him would shoot up an elementary school if everyone tells him he's right instead of telling him he's an asshole

QuestionMark, fishbulb, Darkness, vril, Йозеф Геббельс, Sylar and Woundfucker like this post

Kaynhyde dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal

Contribution Points : 6851
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 1:10 pm

2 - Society

Everything else is a result of it.

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22179
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 3:34 pm

Octal wrote:
2 - Society

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 3:52 pm

vril wrote:
Octal wrote:
2 - Society

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY.
SUSIETY
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 5:50 pm

Feds

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Octal likes this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8095
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 7:07 pm

I think Nancy played a significant role in what happened. Nature loads the gun, nurture pulls the trigger.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for Sandy Hook?   Who is to blame for Sandy Hook? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1