Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?

Go down 
+2
nobodysbusiness22
TheGoodChief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14249
Forum Reputation : 523

Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 8:18 am

Where are they now
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10856
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 4:57 pm

I'm not sure about Peter but I've heard that Ryan changed his name but still lives in New York. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is this the real Ryan Lanza? Although it hasn't been active since 2017 it seems somewhat authentic.
Back to top Go down
marsh

marsh

Contribution Points : 9049
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 10:50 pm

nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
I'm not sure about Peter but I've heard that Ryan changed his name but still lives in New York. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is this the real Ryan Lanza? Although it hasn't been active since 2017 it seems somewhat authentic.

Although it does seem authentic, i dont personally belive it is Ryan Lanza. The first thing i noticed was how it says in his bio he is Adam Lanzas brother. i dont feel as if he wouldve put that in the bio of his personal twitter account. why did Ryan supposedly change his name? i dont think that can be confirmed, but, i think we all thought the same thing. we can assume it was because he doesnt want to be associated with Adam. if that holds true, why bring up Adam on his bio? regardless of whether the name change is true or not, it is a strange thing to do.

other than that, it does seem authentic. but i doubt it is really Ryan.

M0rbidway likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

Contribution Points : 8524
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 1:32 am

Who cares really? What do you gain out of that information? It's none of our concern.

Octal, alesanagoon and Esgaroth like this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7433
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 5:03 pm

marsh wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
I'm not sure about Peter but I've heard that Ryan changed his name but still lives in New York. is this the real Ryan Lanza? Although it hasn't been active since 2017 it seems somewhat authentic.

Although it does seem authentic, i dont personally belive it is Ryan Lanza. The first thing i noticed was how it says in his bio he is Adam Lanzas brother. i dont feel as if he wouldve put that in the bio of his personal twitter account. why did Ryan supposedly change his name? i dont think that can be confirmed, but, i think we all thought the same thing. we can assume it was because he doesnt want to be associated with Adam. if that holds true, why bring up Adam on his bio? regardless of whether the name change is true or not, it is a strange thing to do.

It doesn’t really seem authentic at all to me, but uh… yeah same as the guy above me. Who cares really?
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 5:05 pm

LucienBarminswaAlexander wrote:
marsh wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
I'm not sure about Peter but I've heard that Ryan changed his name but still lives in New York. is this the real Ryan Lanza? Although it hasn't been active since 2017 it seems somewhat authentic.

It doesn’t really seem authentic at all to me, but uh… yeah same as the guy above me. Who cares really?

I understand it’s for overall context, but It’s not particularly related to Adam Lanza or shooting itself, and borders just on obsession. At the point that his family member’s lives are being looked into, it would probably just make more sense to invest interest in some other massacres.
Back to top Go down
Esgaroth

Esgaroth

Contribution Points : 5717
Forum Reputation : 174

PostSubject: Re: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 5:07 pm

They ridin with Biden
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 5:10 pm

marsh wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:

I understand it’s for overall context, but It’s not particularly related to Adam Lanza or shooting itself, and borders just on obsession. At the point that his family member’s lives are being looked into, it would probably just make more sense to invest interest in some other massacres.

I change my mind actually. I’m a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?   Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Ryan and Peter Lanza today?
Page 1 of 1