Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryan Lanza

Go down 
+4
VoDKaComeHere
Carnifex879
Luci
V. Pascow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 49035
Forum Reputation : 55

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 10:25 pm

I wonder if Ryan Lanza will ever come out of hiding? I mean, i can understand if they (Ryan & Peter Lanza) never wanted to be seen again but it's surprising that they have only been seen in public ONE time and that was the morning of the massacre.. photo attached. It just fucks with me that we've never even heard ANY body in this dudes family speak.

Photo of Peter and Ryan Lanza the morning of the massacre:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39278
Forum Reputation : 68

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 9:25 am

I think the reason why Ryan doesn’t want to speak is because he wants to move on and not be associated to the massacre, like he’s trying to avoid being the “Sandy Hook shooter’s brother”.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Carnifex879, Kinkeloukaitis, Scowail and M0rbidway like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 11:03 am

I agree with what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said. I feel really bad for Ryan. He was already on the path to a successful life when the Sandy Hook shooting happened, but Adam made his life a lot rougher. Now his mother and brother who he loved are dead, and his brother did one of the worst crimes in American history. I'm sure he still goes by his real name, but wants to move on with his life. He could come out and talk at some point, but I think he doesn't want to dwell on that terrible day.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 1:59 pm

i agree 100%. Still think it's kind of crazy we haven't heard anything from any of his family, but i do agree and doubt they'll ever speak on it. Would be interesting to know if they had recognized any red flags though, that's all i really wanna know. I would like to hear about how much of Adams personality was even known by his family.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 10:17 pm

V. Pascow wrote:
Still think it's kind of crazy we haven't heard anything from any of his family

I'm not sure if you're aware but Peter Lanza did an interview with the New Yorker. Other than that, I don't see any reason why Ryan or Peter would want to revive old wounds, either for themselves or for families of the victims.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 4:18 pm

In my opinion, them coming out and speaking on Adam and any red flags would help identify the causes. We have photos of a toddler Adam holding a pistol covered in ammunition and no parents to answer for it. I don't really think Peter deserves any solace. You don't simply raise a child that grows up to be Adam Lanza without fucking up & i think the world deserves to know more insight on his child good and up bringing. Reading court documents to find out info is exhausting, i've done it. If the Sandy Hook parents that went and identified their deceased children can speak out, so can they. That's my opinion.

curieux likes this post

Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 4:21 pm

That being said, i understand your stand point on it though 100%. I just think if they cared then they would do all they could to prevent these things from happening again.. (which is 100% impossible)
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 59390
Forum Reputation : 25

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 1:04 am

Don’t give up hope. Remember, sue Klebold didn’t come out of hiding and talk about it all for over 17 years, and then out of NO WHERE she started doing a shit ton of interviews. Sandy hook was only 8 years ago, for all we know Ryan and Peter might stay quiet for another 10 years and then start doing interviews. Just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it never will. For the time being they don’t want to talk, but hopefully, as it was in sue’s case, that is a temporary feeling and they will eventually want to talk. Hell, the Harris parents are still alive, maybe when there on there death beds in 20 years they’ll spill all the goodies about Eric lol. Never say never.

Carnifex879, Kinkeloukaitis, Mr Bubbless and M0rbidway like this post

Back to top Go down

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 12:00 pm

V. Pascow wrote:
I wonder if Ryan Lanza will ever come out of hiding? I mean, i can understand if they (Ryan & Peter Lanza) never wanted to be seen again but it's surprising that they have only been seen in public ONE time and that was the morning of the massacre.. photo attached. It just fucks with me that we've never even heard ANY body in this dudes family speak.

Photo of Peter and Ryan Lanza the morning of the massacre:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I remember seeing a note (or several) where they said that Peter regretted that Adam was born or something, but many people say that this was a media invention ...
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 7:11 pm

I doubt that Ryan would want to speak out, as at first he was blamed for the shooting. Peter has spoken out in the past and I do hope that we get some kind of explanation from either Peter or Ryan as to what Adam was like.

edgelord and Liardman64 like this post

Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 2:41 pm

I don't think he'll ever speak out

edgelord

Contribution Points : 62514
Forum Reputation : 0

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:27 am

Even if Ryan did speak out, it seems as if he was in the dark about his brother much like anyone else who ever knew him. I hope he found a way to move on.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 6:09 pm

edgelord wrote:
Even if Ryan did speak out, it seems as if he was in the dark about his brother much like anyone else who ever knew him. I hope he found a way to move on.
Many people were in the dark about Adam in the last two years of his life, as he spoke to almost no-one. As I've said before, I doubt that Ryan will ever speak out but we may get an insight into what Adam was like in his childhood/teenage years if he does.

edgelord and Carnifex879 like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 13449
Forum Reputation : 523

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 4:22 pm

Ryan Lanza was interviewed after he was arrested and said that Adam "had a personality disorder or Aspergers or something". Peter Lanza was interviewed after a long time and said he wished Adam was never born. Not much info is available but they might one day hopefully do interviews again.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lanza   Ryan Lanza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Lanza
Page 1 of 1