Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)

Go down 
+5
Viotileaquaavianz
Engel
Sixztty
xDarkRazoR
war criminal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19219
Forum Reputation : 868

Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Empty
PostSubject: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

General thread to discuss Veshkayma kindergarten shooting.
On the morning of April the 26th, 2022, Ruslan Akhtyamov met with his acquaintance Alexander Dronin under the pretext of going hunting together. He eventually took away his IZh-27 shotgun and killed Alexander. At 13:05 he entered the Ryabinka kindergarten and wounded the assistant of the kindergarten teacher who was cleaning the doorstep. Then he killed the teacher and two kids and committed suicide.

Ruslan came from a very poor family - his mother Tatyana said that his father was an alcoholic who was constantly drunk. Ruslan experienced emotional problems since the early childhood and was frequently bullied at school for being poor. He also visited psychiatrist since the year 2013 (the diagnosis was "chronic non-psychotic disorder with persistent neurotic-like syndrome"). He actually got an accountant education like his mother but never worked.

Full name: Akhtyamov Ruslan Rushanovich
Date of birth: 22.04.1996
VKontakte: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tellecat, xDarkRazoR, Arkan, Hopelessness and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 7475
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 9:33 am

What should we discuss?, There is no nuch information about him to justify a serious conversation and all we know is that he was a lunatic. That's enough

Engel, Kartoffeln, Kaynhyde, war criminal and Arkan dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 9:47 am

Sixztty wrote:
What should we discuss?, There is no nuch information about him to justify a serious conversation and all we know is that he was a lunatic. That's enough

Gtfo Zella

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 7475
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 9:50 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Sixztty wrote:

Gtfo Zella

?
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36300
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 2:27 pm

Did he choose the 26th cause of Erfurt?

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, Arkan and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Viotileaquaavianz

Contribution Points : 7601
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 8:35 pm

If only we could get a Foia to know what kind of if Amy books and DVD CDs He owned or (even if it seems to far) get in serious contact with the people He knew/ former classmates, people will accuse Me I am being Nosey sometimes on other platforms but honestly it helps even necessary always a chance of coming across a future one of these guys that and I wonder if he got that quote from one of the Manson Books
Back to top Go down
Viotileaquaavianz

Contribution Points : 7601
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 8:37 pm

Apart from the Catfishing what if he actually knew "a" or "several" Maria's who for whatever reason decided to plagiarize?
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 5:41 am

Viotileaquaavianz wrote:
If only we could get a Foia to know what kind of if Amy books and DVD CDs He owned or (even if it seems to far) get in serious contact with the people He knew/ former classmates,  people will accuse Me I am being Nosey sometimes on other platforms but honestly it helps even necessary always a chance of coming across a future one of these guys that and I wonder if he got that quote from one of the Manson Books

Go to the Pulse, faget

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Back to top Go down
mflergen

mflergen

Contribution Points : 14074
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 8:21 am

I live in Ulyanovsk

NEXT STEP UP, vril, xDarkRazoR and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24446
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 3:01 pm

mflergen wrote:
I live in Ulyanovsk
Beautiful city, I want to go there, lots of history there:)

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 3:31 pm

Ruslan's parents wanted him to learn how to shoot and even planned to buy a gun for him.

Alexander Dronin's wife claimed Ruslan's parents "begged them for 3 days" asking Alexander to teach Ruslan how to shoot.

Before the murders Ruslan actually trained with Alexander in the woods and "everything went well".

Ruslan's neighbours described him as "strange, reclusive". Others even described him as a "quiet fool".

Ruslan was visiting a psychiatrist since the year 2013 but was never committed into a psychiatric hospital and was treated as an outpatient.

According to Ruslan's mother Tatyana, "something happened with Ruslan when he was 16 years old" - he became even more isolated and eventually had to go to a psychiatrist. He also started homeschooling.

After the 9th grade Ruslan enrolled into college to study accountancy. He was studying distantly and even graduated, but never worked.

Ruslan was always accompanied by his mother or grandmother when he was going to school or returning home.

Ruslan's father Rushan is an alcoholic who is "drunk everyday", according to Tatyana.

Despite being a severe alcoholic, Rushan worked at a construction site from time to time.

Ruslan spent much time with his grandmother, helping her with the garden and other things. According to some sources, not long before the tragedy he almost finished helping her with the vegetable garden.

Last edited by war criminal on Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Engel, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, proshooter, Arkan, Hopelessness and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 2:22 pm

Ruslan left a comment under the post which features characters from the Russian TV series "Меч":
"I wish I could meet such guys IRL".

xDarkRazoR, Woundfucker and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 2:58 pm

war criminal wrote:
Ruslan left a comment under the post which features characters from the Russian TV series "Меч":
"I wish I could meet such guys IRL".
Omg Ruslan was a fag

alesanagoon and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 3:05 pm

-

Last edited by chryzant on Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 3:59 pm

chryzant wrote:

Dude really had many anal - bdsm - gay shit subscriptions under fake girl account

Damn, he had unironically most disgusting sexual preferences of any school shooter...

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 4:28 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
chryzant wrote:

Dude really had many anal - bdsm - gay shit subscriptions under fake girl account

Damn, he had unironically most disgusting sexual preferences of any school shooter...
main question tho, Was he top or bottom?

Kartoffeln, war criminal, Hopelessness, Woundfucker, alesanagoon and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 4:30 pm

Arkan wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
chryzant wrote:

No, please, not this way.

QuestionMark, war criminal and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 4:34 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Arkan wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
chryzant wrote:

No, please, not this way.
We have to look at his weight tho. If he was skinny = bottom muscular/heavier=top. Nah man Im just fucking with you

war criminal and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 9:00 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
chryzant wrote:

Nah dude he just liked Thvgs
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 10:52 am

Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
chryzant wrote:

Honestly this dude Ruslan (Maria) is the weirdest of all them. Not much was released, and what was is dissapointing

Hopelessness likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 11:29 am

Arkan wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
chryzant wrote:

Honestly this dude Ruslan (Maria) is the weirdest of all them. Not much was released, and what was is dissapointing
If he just had more boulets..... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 12:46 pm

Arkan wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
chryzant wrote:

According to ultra secret FOIA by Russian Intelligence he raped at least 88 Thvgs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 8:34 am

"Опять русофобы в комментариях. Что же вы тогда в америку не уедете жить, раз вам здесь плохо живётся?"
"Again russophobes in the comments. Why don’t you go to America to live then, since your life here is bad?"

(In a thread about death of some muslim) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ля аллах не спас" - "lol allah didn't save"

(In a thread about the construction of muslim mosques) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Блин ну почему наша страна не берет опыт с Китая? Всех этих мусульман в концлагеря нужно отправлять на перевоспитание."
"Damn, why our country doesn’t take experience from China? All these muslims should be sent to concentration camps for re-education."

With his anti-muslim thoughts it's truly funny that he was then buried on muslim graveyard on will of parents.

Last edited by chryzant on Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 1:03 pm

Sixztty wrote:
and all we know is that he was a lunatic. That's enough

We all know you're a lesbian

proshooter, war criminal, Vlixu23 and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 1:59 pm

chryzant wrote:

"Опять русофобы в комментариях. Что же вы тогда в америку не уедете жить, раз вам здесь плохо живётся?"
"Again russophobes in the comments. Why don’t you go to America to live then, since your life here is bad?"

(In thread about death of some muslim) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(In a thread about the construction of muslim mosques) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Блин ну почему наша страна не берет опыт с Китая? Всех этих мусульман в концлагеря нужно отправлять на перевоспитание."
"Damn, why our country doesn’t take experience from China? All these muslims should be sent to concentration camps for re-education."

With his anti-muslim thoughts it's truly funny that he was then buried on muslim graveyard on will of parents.
Is he like the same thinking like Izhevsk shooter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 2:05 pm

LesMiserables wrote:
chryzant wrote:

(In thread about death of some muslim) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is he like the same thinking like Izhevsk shooter?
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 2:21 am

It goes without saying that Artyom Kazantsev and Maria Morozova were the biggest patriots the Russian land has ever witnessed. Their comments on the Internet radiate extreme patriotism.

Kartoffeln, mflergen, Hopelessness and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:10 am

New info on him found.
Ruslan Akhtyamov had many fake accounts in russian social networks, replying and likes himself from fakes, added fakes to his groups, etc.
He been obsessed with horror movies, games, mass murders and post many red flags. He's like Artem Kazantsev but more schizo.

All accounts:

His groups:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - left4death
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie
I've also noticed he created groups about Sandy Hook and Columbine, but it's already removed.

Some of his comments:

"Can you guys explain in detail how to buy a weapon for self-defense (Vepr-12); do you even need a hunting license?"

"Adam Lanza is cool
kill 20 children
That's fucked up
It’s strange that there is so little information about him on the web"

In a thread about Adam Lanza [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"This dude made 26 kills, most of which were children. A tough guy in general, it’s strange that there is so little information about him on the web..."

"I want to feel it too (how to kill), but I can’t dare"

"Better shoot himself it's quick and painless."

In a thread about Chikatilo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"Tell me that he is our Jesus hahahaha"

"Guys, is it difficult to buy a hunting rifle and how long will it take???"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In a thread about Breivik's sentence
"fuck, i'll go kill russians and flee to Norway then"

Last edited by chryzant on Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:11 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:11 am

Ruslan when he was 15 y.o.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 5:11 pm

He twice called Eric Harris as "cute" and "very cute".
"Guys, help. I can’t do pull-up even once. At school they think I'm a weakling. Every day I do workouts, lift dumbbells, but I can’t do pull-ups, what should I do??"

Last edited by chryzant on Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 2:30 am

chryzant wrote:
LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 2:59 am

war criminal wrote:
chryzant wrote:
LOL
Ruslan was definitely a gay. I can't even counts how many times he jokes about homosexuality. Unfortunately with ban on "gay propaganda", all his posts in LGBT groups are gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 4:57 am

Found his steam account.
He left link in cs zombie server thread

WOW he played counter strike just hours before killing people.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 8:50 pm

Maria has got some good gaming tastes

war criminal and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 2:38 pm

Some snippets from the interview with Tatyana Akhtyamova which I found interesting. To be honest, she seems a bit negligent.

- We discovered that he saw a psychiatrist the last year. Did he take any medication?
- No. Which psychiatrist? He didn't visit hospital for quite a long time.
- He visited a psychiatrist in July, August and September - 3 times. Why did he start having mental problems?
- In 2021?!
- Exactly. You didn't know about that? Then tell us when he visited the hospital for the last time?
- A long, long time ago.
- When: 5, 10 years ago?
- Probably 5 years ago.

- Was he attending the Karsun college?
- No, no. He's been attending this college only for a couple of months.
- When and why did he stop attending college?
- He couldn't and didn't want to. Because he… he can't communicate with people.

- What was he planning, maybe he wanted to start working?
- There's a trouble with work. I've already told you, he can't communicate with people.
- Did he have any hobbies?
- No, he didn't have any hobbies.

- When was the last time your son showed changes in his behavior?
- I can't tell, maybe I missed something. My husband is drunk every day. We both have mental problems because of that.
- Which diagnosis did Ruslan receive?
- It was a long time ago, I can't find any documents.
- Where was he observed?
- He wasn't regularly observed by a psychiatrist, we just visited a psychiatric clinic only a couple of times, it was a such long time ago... Everything became normal after that, he started studying and was planning to get a driver's license. I was happy that he came back to life.

- He was normal in the 8th grade, he went outside, was talking to boys, and then something happened, he just became reclusive and that's all.
- What happened?
- He said that something happened at school. He was transferred to the 9th grade, these kids were completely different, they were smoking, he didn't want to but they taught him. Then something happened to him, he changed. I even visited a fortune teller, she said too it was just a change. We were trying to treat him, he took meds. For many years everything was normal. Then he started studying remotely in the 9th grade. He stopped going to school after that.

- So Ruslan was studying remotely?
- Yes. He was going to college. He graduated the last year.
- Which specialty did he get?
- Just an accountant. At least he graduated from college.

- Was Rusland interested in the similar cases which happened in Kerch, Perm? Has he ever told about his attitude towards that?
- No. I thought it was a passing phase. He just became reclusive. He wanted to go to work with someone, but his father was always drunk and he didn't have friends.
- Was he involved in any romantic relationship?
- No, he never talked about girls.
- Was he drinking?
- No, he never drunk alcohol.

- In your opinion, what really happened?
- I don't understand anything. When I was told about that I couldn't believe it was my son.

Kartoffeln, Arkan and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 2:56 pm

war criminal wrote:

- Was she involved in any romantic relationship?
- No, she never talked about girls. She was watching too much gay porn and loved dudes. My daughter Maria was a great woman

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 2:44 am

chryzant wrote:
Ruslan when he was 15 y.o.
Damn, Masha was a true rock fan. Good musical tastes))

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ruslan's father is drunk every day
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 4:32 am

war criminal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ruslan's father is drunk every day
Poor guy, does he at least have good alcohol tastes?

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 4:34 am

Arkan wrote:
war criminal wrote:
I have no idea, Tatyana also mentioned that he's been constantly losing his mobile phones because of that.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 4:37 am

war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
war criminal wrote:
I have no idea, Tatyana also mentioned that he's been constantly losing his mobile phones because of that.
Alcohol truly is life destroying tbh. Also their budget was pretty low

ANTIPATHY likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 4:52 am

Ruslan buried in a muslim cemetery at Nagaevo village.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 4:57 am

chryzant wrote:
Ruslan buried in a muslim cemetery at Nagaevo village.
Damn. Is that area mostly Tatar and muslim?

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22699
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 7:44 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
chryzant wrote:

Nikolas Cruz would disagree

Kartoffeln and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2023 7:41 am

I would like to post all of his online profiles I found at this moment.

Email:

Accounts:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - here's he many times asked about guns and exercises

I even hacked his email velasqvez(a)yandex.ru (passphrase "Lapushkina" as Ruslan mother maiden name). Sadly but I don't get much info.
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 1:24 pm

Some screencaps of one of Ruslan's pages on VK:

Engel, Arkan, fertdhs and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 3:39 am

Ruslan avatar & nicknames history from Steam.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 8:48 am

chryzant wrote:
Ruslan avatar & nicknames history from Steam.

The profile pictures are too hard to handle
Back to top Go down
Nariacon

Nariacon

Contribution Points : 6116
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 10:55 am

🎮 Ruslan's reviews on games: 🎮

Payday 2: Abdul said a right thing about this one - not even a game but * censored *

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2:
The campaign is amazing. I didn't like the multiplayer mode much mostly because of the maps. 4 out of 5.

Left for Dead: Game of the Year Edition: I could give this game a higher rating solely because of nostalgia, but anyway, the objective rating is 4 out of 5.

Resident Evil 5: Dynamic and sometimes even scary game. I think that's the best game of the series. 5 out of 5.

Garry's Mode: * censored * for autists.

Metro 2033: This game is even better than Stalker. 4 out of 5.

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Let's go in order:
Campaign: very cool, but I enjoyed MW2 much more.
Multiplayer mode: I started playng Call of Duty's multiplayer mode with this CoD game. I can't say that I really like this mode. But the gameplay is dynamic and the maps are beautiful.
Zombies: I started playing in the Zombie mode with this CoD game as well. And I really enjoyed this mode at one time. I think I played this mode the most out of all. The best thing is to survive with friends.
Rating: 5 out of 5.

Counter-Strike: I never was a fan of this game, but it's goes without saying it has a cult status. It's cool, but I like CS:GO and CS:Source more. 4/5

Dota 2: You need to play at least for 100+ hours to understand the mechanics of the game. But when you finally understand it you will fully enjoy it. I think that the competitive mode in Dota 2 is much more interesting than the competitive mode in Counter-Strike. You just can't play in the competitive mode in Counter-Strike Go for too long because it will get you bored too quickly. And you here you just can't stop playing - once you finished the game session you almost immediately want to start another one.

Zombic Panic! Source: The game stopped working after the new update. But the game is good anyway and even free. Some people compare it to Left 4 Dead. But in my opinion these games are different. I think this game is even scarier. And gameplay is different anyway.

Counter-Strike 2: Another new update completely closed the game for me. Valve did a good job. Not sure how things are going now, but everything was great before the update. Comparing to Counter-Strike: Source (which I'm playing now), CS:GO's graphics was much better. I also really enjoyed competitive mode, especially at the beginning. Something similar to this wasn't presented in Counter-Strike 1.6 or Counter-Strike: Source. I eventually got bored with it but anyway. I also liked Zombie Escape mode. Completed many cool maps. I still remember this with a smile on my face.

Left 4 Dead 2: This game is not for everyone, but I enjoyed it. Especially its atmosphere and characters. 5 out of 5.

Doom 3: Very atmospheric game.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3:
Just as usual let's break it down point by point:
Campaign: the weakest compared to the previous games series.
Multiplayer mode: the best part of the entire game. Many people were pissed off at the fact that the maps became smaller. But I personally enjoyed that. Gameplay became more than dynamic. And the amount of snipers is smaller, which is also cool for me. There are some good maps - for example, "Doom" and "Airport" (it was stole from Modern Warfare 2, but anyway).
Special operations: I didn't play them much, that's not my thing.
Survival mode: a mode similar to the zombie mode from Black Ops. Not bad, but I didn't play it much. This mode is too easy.

Countre-Strike Source: This game was very cool for its time.

proshooter, tellecat, xDarkRazoR and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next