Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)

Go down 
+5
Viotileaquaavianz
Engel
Sixztty
xDarkRazoR
war criminal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19219
Forum Reputation : 868

Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 2:30 am

I recently spotted that one of Ruslan's VKontakte pages SUDDENLY showed some online activity, I bet his old phone number was sold to another person (which happens a lot nowadays) who discovered that a VK page was linked to it so he/she decided to check out what was going on, the new owner of the phone also set up an image of a random woman as a new pfp (lol), I suspect he/she doesn't even know that this phone number previously belonged to a mass murderer. Too bad that the new owner of the phone will never tell what he/she discovered in his DMs, damn, the owner even has an opportunity to purchase a GDPR archive of the page with all DMs/comments/music/documents/etc Ruslan sent over the years (~10), such a shame all these phone numbers are being sold to random people and a lot of information is being lost.

ANOMIC and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 5:35 pm

war criminal wrote:
Some screencaps of one of Ruslan's pages on VK:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anton ludin listened to rob zombie during his rampage i've also heard that salvador ramos did as well...
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 5:58 pm

pnex wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Some screencaps of one of Ruslan's pages on VK:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anton ludin listened to rob zombie during his rampage i've also heard that salvador ramos did as well...

Ramos listened to "Ready to Die" by Andrew WK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)   Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veshkayma kindergarten shooting (2022)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2