Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dylan klebold's birthday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19108
Forum Reputation : 461

dylan klebold's birthday Empty
PostSubject: dylan klebold's birthday   dylan klebold's birthday Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 6:53 pm

today would have been dylan's 42nd birthday. i thought i'd start the thread.

i think a lot about how young eric and dylan were when they went through with everything. i wish more than anything that someone noticed, someone stopped them and it could have been nothing more than another crazy chapter in their lives. but instead, they went through with everything they planned, and caused mass destruction, mass carnage, ending the lives of thirteen innocent people and then their own. today i'm thinking about all of them, the families, the children and the lives they all could have had. including eric and dylan. they all deserved better.

so happy birthday down in hell, dylan. i'm smoking a bowl and taking a shot of vodka for you today.

zerodotexe and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14224
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: dylan klebold's birthday   dylan klebold's birthday Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 6:56 pm

Happy birthday Dylan

tellecat and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: dylan klebold's birthday   dylan klebold's birthday Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2023 1:46 pm

Boo hoo, dead kike, what's there to mourn?

ANOMIC likes this post

tellecat, Haz_DOMINE and Woundfucker dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dylan klebold's birthday   dylan klebold's birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dylan klebold's birthday
Page 1 of 1